AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AnthonyJ said:

You need a USA passport style picture and then just scan and upload it. 

Any idea where I can get this done in the UK?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

oh lady we call today and i guess you know the answer when the case is not there yet so they said 8 weeks and hey of course i don't believe it so we're going to call back on friday 

Ohh!

My fiance is gonna call them on Friday too !

Good luck fo you 🤗

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Anyone have trouble uploading a photo for your DS160? Im in the UK, anyone know where i can get a photo done for the specs they require? Or can I just do it myself? Thanks.

@Todd L FCheck this out : https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html . Scroll down when reading. You will see a photo tool :)

Edited by AlexaF

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AlexaF said:

@Todd L FCheck this out : https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html . Scroll down when reading. You will see a photo tool :)

Ive tried that already, I cant seem to get it to work in my PC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

Any idea where I can get this done in the UK?

In the US we can get passport pictures made at many regular pharmacies, camera shops, large retail warehouse-type stores, etc. 

Timeline
Just now, Todd L F said:

@Todd L F are you using Safari? It works only in Internet Explorer 11 or higher or Google Chrome 58

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Todd L F said:

In the case you cant do it you need to bring a picture to the interview

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kat123 said:

1 minute ago, Kat123 said:

I guess so, but where do I get a US sized passport photo in he UK??

2 hours ago, J.J:) said:

Yay! My NOA2 is April 18th too! I'll call later tonight and see if the case number is ready! 

Hi congrats on your journey so far. Where can I go to see when NVC received my case? . I did see that USCIS mailed it to them on 5/4/18. Would this information also be on myuscis website? 

I would appreciate your input :) .. 

Hope all goes well! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Todd L F said:

I guess so, but where do I get a US sized passport photo in he UK??

@Todd L FSnappy snaps... anywhere they take photos. You ask them and they will do it for you. Ask them to also send the photos to your email and give them the requirement size for uploading on the I160. I did this with my tourist visa for USA and I didn’t have any problems uploading. 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, AlexaF said:

@Todd L FSnappy snaps... anywhere they take photos. You ask them and they will do it for you. Ask them to also send the photos to your email and give them the requirement size for uploading on the I160. I did this with my tourist visa for USA and I didn’t have any problems uploading. 

Thank you so much! Just checked and I have one only a few miles away :)

45 minutes ago, Beltre0519 said:

Hi congrats on your journey so far. Where can I go to see when NVC received my case? . I did see that USCIS mailed it to them on 5/4/18. Would this information also be on myuscis website? 

I would appreciate your input :) .. 

Hope all goes well! 

You can just call NVC press 1 for English then 7. I just called and had a rude lady lol. Gave her my Reciepf # and she said they receive my case today. I’ll try calling back tommorow and see if the nvc number is ready. 

3 minutes ago, J.J:) said:

You can just call NVC press 1 for English then 7. I just called and had a rude lady lol. Gave her my Reciepf # and she said they receive my case today. I’ll try calling back tommorow and see if the nvc number is ready. 

Thank you so much for your fast reply! Good luck in your journey 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.