AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

If you read the page you will see it does not include k visas.

none of these include k visas

I read the page, but I guess I missed the part where it doesn't include K1 Visas. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sephology101 said:

So what does it mean when you check your case at NVC and it says ready?

It means it reaches to your embassy.

8 minutes ago, Chris J said:

I read the page, but I guess I missed the part where it doesn't include K1 Visas. 

No worries everyone misses that.. I just read that page way too many times

2 hours ago, Naes said:

Status update: 

noa1 (received/receipt):sept 15/sept 19

noa2 (online/Hardcopy:April 4/April 5

NVC received: April 26 (old system)

NVC case number: April 27

“in transit”: May 2. (As I’ve said before they send cases to japan usually in 3 business days)

Medical: May 15

Interview June 11 ( rescheduled from July 9 and yes if I get an even earlier date I’ll pay the mrv fee again just to get it!)

May I ask how did you find earlier interview date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

It means it reaches to your embassy.

No worries everyone misses that.. I just read that page way too many times

Right on. But, where do we go to find out the actual wait time?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Right on. But, where do we go to find out the actual wait time?

If you’re group a, by creating an account on your embassy interview portal you can see the earliest date.

if you’re group b then I don’t think you can see it till you pay.

also some embassies just schedule it for you so you don’t have a say in it.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, nalunani said:

May I ask how did you find earlier interview date?

It depends on the embassy.

in my case I can schedule it my self and they give me one chance to reschedule. So I checked every single day and rescheduled when there was an opening.

in order to reschedule (3rd time) again I would need to cancel and pay the fee all over though.

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

It depends on the embassy.

in my case I can schedule it my self and they give me one chance to reschedule. So I checked every single day and rescheduled when there was an opening.

in order to reschedule (3rd time) again I would need to cancel and pay the fee all over though.

I’m also from japan :) 

i will check every single day too then! Thank you for good news!!!

can I also ask about police record and medical check?

is it able to get the documents and take medical check without papers from embassy?

Or can I do them with nvc case number?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, nalunani said:

I’m also from japan :) 

i will check every single day too then! Thank you for good news!!!

can I also ask about police record and medical check?

is it able to get the documents and take medical check without papers from embassy?

Or can I do them with nvc case number?

You’ll need noa2 (if you can convince them  noa1 works too) for police clearance.

for medical you can’t even reserve without the number and can’t go to the medical without at least the letter from NVC (which comes when it’s in transit)

Good luck :) 

also please fill fill up your timeline so you can get more accurate feedback and help others see the wait times.

Edited by Naes

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

You’ll need noa2 (if you can convince them  noa1 works too) for police clearance.

for medical you can’t even reserve without the number and can’t go to the medical without at least the letter from NVC (which comes when it’s in transit)

Good luck :) 

I didn’t know NOA2 works!!!!

thank you so much!!!! ❤️

And I will!

Edited by nalunani

Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

Status update: 

noa1 (received/receipt):sept 15/sept 19

noa2 (online/Hardcopy:April 4/April 5

NVC received: April 26 (old system)

NVC case number: April 27

“in transit”: May 2. (As I’ve said before they send cases to japan usually in 3 business days)

Medical: May 15

Interview June 11 ( rescheduled from July 9 and yes if I get an even earlier date I’ll pay the mrv fee again just to get it!)

Hi!@naes

I scheduled one interview in Japan yesterday in 17th July, which is the earliest that i could. wish that I can find another day closer if any.

I have a question about medical!! seems like you have not received the Package from the embassy yet.

How could you schedule an medical appointment in May 15??

people said that the hospital need you to show them the documents with the number or everything to make one appointment.

I am planning to go this one where some previous people went : https://www.seibokai.or.jp/

are your fiancé or you going there as well??

Thank you !! Bless you

08/05/2021: Conditional Green Card Expires

💜ROC Journey💜

05/07/2021: I-751 mailed 

05/12/2021: I-751 Received

05/25/2021: Check Cashed

05/25/2021: Text Received. Cash number begins with LIN

06/02/2021: NOA1 Received, Dated 5/27

06/28/2021 : Bio waved 

??? : Card Received 

💛N-400 Journey💛

05/07/2022: Eligible for Naturalization

Timeline
Just now, faycher said:

Hi!@naes

I scheduled one interview in Japan yesterday in 17th July, which is the earliest that i could. wish that I can find another day closer if any.

I have a question about medical!! seems like you have not received the Package from the embassy yet.

How could you schedule an medical appointment in May 15??

people said that the hospital need you to show them the documents with the number or everything to make one appointment.

I am planning to go this one where some previous people went : https://www.seibokai.or.jp/

are your fiancé or you going there as well??

Thank you !! Bless you

Yes and NVC mail is enough to show them. I’ve scheduled when I get my case number(you need the case number) and by average I knew I would get the letter in less than a week (which I did received today)

I’m going there as well! They were always nice on the phone and I’ve talked to them quite a few times. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yes and NVC mail is enough to show them. I’ve scheduled when I get my case number(you need the case number) and by average I knew I would get the letter in less than a week (which I did received today)

I’m going there as well! They were always nice on the phone and I’ve talked to them quite a few times. 

Thank you !!! great message!! I was kind worry about the medical since i booked the interview first.

I will try to schedule one as soon as possible!! 

08/05/2021: Conditional Green Card Expires

💜ROC Journey💜

05/07/2021: I-751 mailed 

05/12/2021: I-751 Received

05/25/2021: Check Cashed

05/25/2021: Text Received. Cash number begins with LIN

06/02/2021: NOA1 Received, Dated 5/27

06/28/2021 : Bio waved 

??? : Card Received 

💛N-400 Journey💛

05/07/2022: Eligible for Naturalization

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.