heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Just checked my case this morning and found this. Haven't been on the forum for awhile, is this normal? Are we all close to the end of our waiting? Planning on travel back to my country in June.

EFB8C845-7582-483C-AC24-7EBBAB0A3E4F.jpeg

K1 Visa:

April 8, 2014 : Got engaged! :luv:
K1 Visa:

October 31, 2014 : I-129f mailed to Dallas Lockbox

November 4, 2014 : NOA1 in text/email (TSC)

November 14, 2014 : NOA1 hardcopy received

April 6, 2015 : NOA2!!!!!! :dancing::luv: (Approved date was 4th of April; 5 months from NOA1)

April 10, 2015 : Sent to NVC

April 14, 2015 : NOA2 hardcopy received

April 23, 2015 : Called NVC and got case #JAK

April 25, 2015 : CEAC status 'In Transit'

May 5, 2015 : - NVC Letter received

- CEAC status 'Ready'

May 11, 2015 : Packet 3 received

May 20, 2015 : Medical

May 29, 2015 : Packet 3 sent

June 18, 2015 : Interview! (Visa Approved!! ) ~ No RFE

July 4, 2015 : POE Chicago, IL

(L) September 25, 2015 : Wedding Day (L)

AOS:

Feb 21, 2016 : Applications sent (I-485 and I-765)

March 6, 2016 : Text notification received, Online status updated Case was received on Feb 25, 2016

March 10, 2016 : NOA1 in mail

March 18, 2016 : Biometric Appointment letters received in mail

March 31, 2016 : Biometrics done!

April 21, 2016 : EAD Approved (online status)

April 26, 2016 : EAD Approval letter received in mail

April 28, 2016 : EAD Card received in mail

May 5, 2016 : Applied for SSN

May 9, 2016 : AOS approved! (74 days from NOA1) ~ No RFE, No Interview

May 12, 2016 : status changed to GC was mailed!

May 14, 2016 : Green card received in mail

D9n0p7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
36 minutes ago, kurtndisty said:

Just checked my case this morning and found this. Haven't been on the forum for awhile, is this normal? Are we all close to the end of our waiting? Planning on travel back to my country in June.

Mine was like that for almost a year..lol..heard on this post that people from Jan, Feb 17 are getting approved.

Henry N Giddens

On 2/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, kurtndisty said:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Got an email from USCIS on Friday saying: "We transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

Has anyone else had this or know what it could mean?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
45 minutes ago, lance&carrie said:

Got an email from USCIS on Friday saying: "We transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

@lance&carrie - questions for you.

1. WAC18XXXX (first 6 digits), please.

2. Are you eligible to file for N-400 yet, and if yes, have you filed it?

Thank you.

Timeline
1 minute ago, GBOS said:

@lance&carrie - questions for you.

1. WAC18XXXX (first 6 digits), please.

2. Are you eligible to file for N-400 yet, and if yes, have you filed it?

Thank you.

1. Why do you need first 6 digits?

2. Yes, but no I haven't filed yet

Timeline
Just now, lance&carrie said:

@lance&carrie

We on VJ here gauge where USCIS processing timeline is by what action is taken on each batch of receipt numbers.  The first 6-digit of receipt numbers, should one choose to share, provide the community a chronological order of your case relative to the rest of us.

As for N-400, it is common to have a file transferred to NBC if you file it while your I-751 is pending.  But you said no, which means that your batch of receipt numbers are to expect a

workload transfer to another Service Center.

The recent trend (since January 2019) appears to be CSC offloads its files to NSC, while VSC gives them to TSC.

Keep us posted when you know where your file goes.  You will receive a letter in the mail indicating so.  Good luck to you and to us all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
53 minutes ago, lance&carrie said:

I check the range of cases from WAC1813550001 - WAC1813550500 every once in a while as that is where my case falls into. I noticed this weekend that there were about 30 in that range that all show up as being transferred on 2/22/19. 

Not sure if the transfers are a good or bad thing at this point but it means they are looking at April 2018 cases I guess. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, lance&carrie said:

CSC applicant - i hope they don't start transferring all cases rather than sending approval etc. Hate to be April 2018 applicant - none have update on their biometrics yet, worst will be if they start sending biometrics appt after transferring case to new Service centers :(

Edited by sharin

N-400 Application Timeline :

Application sent via mail - April 15th  (Field office Dallas, TX)

NOA Receipt date - April 17th

Biometrics receipt - April 22th (appointment scheduled for May 14th)

Biometrics completed - May 7th (Early Walk-in)

Interview scheduled notification - November 12th (via email - waiting to receive letter in mail for actual Interview date)

Interview completed & Case approved - November 17th

Naturalization Ceremony (in January 2020 - waiting on notice)

Timeline
13 minutes ago, tsabbas said:

I check the range of cases from WAC1813550001 - WAC1813550500 every once in a while as that is where my case falls into. I noticed this weekend that there were about 30 in that range that all show up as being transferred on 2/22/19. 

Not sure if the transfers are a good or bad thing at this point but it means they are looking at April 2018 cases I guess. 

I do same in my batch range. Only have 6 cases in 500, 2 transferred in Jan to new office and 2 shows fingerprint review completed. These transfers for April 2018 is bad news, I was holding out on N-400 thinking I'll hear back by april/may 2019. I'm getting restless thinking about this transfers which will cause further delay :(

Even after one year, they don't want to review our case which we paid for. That absolutely  worst after 1 year of waiting patiently. 

Interview scheduled notification - November 12th (via email - waiting to receive letter in mail for actual Interview date)

Timeline
1 hour ago, GBOS said:

@lance&carrie

We on VJ here gauge where USCIS processing timeline is by what action is taken on each batch of receipt numbers.  The first 6-digit of receipt numbers, should one choose to share, provide the community a chronological order of your case relative to the rest of us.

As for N-400, it is common to have a file transferred to NBC if you file it while your I-751 is pending.  But you said no, which means that your batch of receipt numbers are to expect a

workload transfer to another Service Center.

The recent trend (since January 2019) appears to be CSC offloads its files to NSC, while VSC gives them to TSC.

Keep us posted when you know where your file goes.  You will receive a letter in the mail indicating so.  Good luck to you and to us all.

Ok cool - mine begins with WAC181385

Timeline

It does look like they're transferring huge chunk of cases to another Jurisdiction (dated Feb 22, 2019).  I really hope they've plans to touch in next because those are too many cases to transfer.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, sharin said:

It does look like they're transferring huge chunk of cases to another Jurisdiction (dated Feb 22, 2019).  I really hope they've plans to touch in next because those are too many cases to transfer.

How many have you seen in terms of the range of receipt numbers?  These must be roughly WAC181305XXXX and after, because we are talking about April 2018 filers here.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I search WAC18138 rang, 500 range, about 28 cases transfer to new office. looks like lots of cases are transferred.

But my still  " Case status” , no change.

Edited by bestwish3231

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I could be wrong. But I dont see any 751 cases after WAC18142XX. This could be the issue that  I  was referring to earlier. Last year almost everyone who filed after April 16th or so got receipts only after May end/June first week. My application was received on April 19, but check was cashed not till Jun1.  I am WAC18188xXX.. wondering if we are next.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.