heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Realpy said:

It's kinda sad we don't get the info from Uscis but from other 3rd party. It will be nice if they notice us with simple statement why for delay and when they gonna set it off again. 

It shouldn't be that hard to let people know at the first time. It's been over 45 days since i filed my i 751. 

I think the same... should not be that hard to put a short note on their webpage under news... i don't understand why they are leaving people in the dark like that :(

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Cougarfalcon83 said:

Where did you find this? I can NOT find it on AILA

The practice pointer is only available to members. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Knops said:

I think the same... should not be that hard to put a short note on their webpage under news... i don't understand why they are leaving people in the dark like that :(

maybe they will. (trying to be optimistic.....TRYING!) they posted on their site when they were done entering the H1Bs so maybe they will when they start entering the I-751. (Trying REALLY hard to be optimistic).

N-400/Citizenship process:

Applied online: 9/06/2020

NOA1 received: 9/07/2020

Biometric: reuse letter received 1/19/2021

Interview: 5/12/2021 - APPROVED!!! 😃

Oath Ceremony: 6/04/2021

----------------------------

ROC process:

Mailed I-751 petition package: 4/6/2018

USPS delivered I-751: 4/9/2018

Check cashed: 5/24/2018

NOA received: 5/26/2018

Biometric letter received: 3/1/2019; Biometric Appt: 3/11/2019

Case Transfer letter received: 3/11/2019

Online Status changes: Card being produced- 5/24/2019; case is approved - 5/28/2019; Card is mailed - 5/29/2019; USPS picked up for delivery - 5/30/2019 (ETA 6/1/2019)

Approval letter received: 5/31/2019 showing approval date of 5/24/2019

Card received: 6/1/2019

------------------------------

Married life begins! June 25, 2015 (L)

I-130 Petition Process:

FedEx overnight I-130: July 15, 2015

NOA1 hardcopy received: July 24, 2015 (PD July 16, 2015);  NOA2 hard copy received: January 16, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: January 25, 2016

NVC Process:

NVC Received Petition: February 1, 2016 :dance:

Case Complete: April 27, 2016 :dance:(286 days from NOA1)

Received Interview Date: May 9, 2016 :dancing:  Received Interview/Appointment Letter via email: May 10, 2016

Embassy Process:

Medical Exam: May 24, 2016;  Fingerprinting: June 16, 2016

Interview: June 17, 2016 (337 days from NOA1) - APPROVED!!!!! :dancing: :dance: :yes: :lol: B-)

Notification of Passport/Visa ready for pick up: June 21, 2016;  Visa in hand: June 22, 2016

POE (DFW): July 4, 2016; SS Card received: July 14, 2016; Green Card received: September 8, 2016

Applied for corrected GC: October 7, 2016; Corrected GC approved: December 16, 2017;  Corrected GC Received: December 22, 2017

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

I should add that I'm an immigration attorney also stuck in the same boat as everyone else in this thread :( It hurts to know that there's nothing I can do for my clients because there's really nothing I can do for myself except to be patient and wait.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, coaya28006vj said:

I should add that I'm an immigration attorney also stuck in the same boat as everyone else in this thread :( It hurts to know that there's nothing I can do for my clients because there's really nothing I can do for myself except to be patient and wait.

providing us with an inside scoop like they are finally starting to key in CSC I-751s is helpful. It's good knowledge none of us has access to so hold your head up my friend!

N-400/Citizenship process:

Applied online: 9/06/2020

NOA1 received: 9/07/2020

Biometric: reuse letter received 1/19/2021

Interview: 5/12/2021 - APPROVED!!! 😃

Oath Ceremony: 6/04/2021

----------------------------

ROC process:

Mailed I-751 petition package: 4/6/2018

USPS delivered I-751: 4/9/2018

Check cashed: 5/24/2018

NOA received: 5/26/2018

Biometric letter received: 3/1/2019; Biometric Appt: 3/11/2019

Case Transfer letter received: 3/11/2019

Online Status changes: Card being produced- 5/24/2019; case is approved - 5/28/2019; Card is mailed - 5/29/2019; USPS picked up for delivery - 5/30/2019 (ETA 6/1/2019)

Approval letter received: 5/31/2019 showing approval date of 5/24/2019

Card received: 6/1/2019

------------------------------

Married life begins! June 25, 2015 (L)

I-130 Petition Process:

FedEx overnight I-130: July 15, 2015

NOA1 hardcopy received: July 24, 2015 (PD July 16, 2015);  NOA2 hard copy received: January 16, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: January 25, 2016

NVC Process:

NVC Received Petition: February 1, 2016 :dance:

Case Complete: April 27, 2016 :dance:(286 days from NOA1)

Received Interview Date: May 9, 2016 :dancing:  Received Interview/Appointment Letter via email: May 10, 2016

Embassy Process:

Medical Exam: May 24, 2016;  Fingerprinting: June 16, 2016

Interview: June 17, 2016 (337 days from NOA1) - APPROVED!!!!! :dancing: :dance: :yes: :lol: B-)

Notification of Passport/Visa ready for pick up: June 21, 2016;  Visa in hand: June 22, 2016

POE (DFW): July 4, 2016; SS Card received: July 14, 2016; Green Card received: September 8, 2016

Applied for corrected GC: October 7, 2016; Corrected GC approved: December 16, 2017;  Corrected GC Received: December 22, 2017

7 hours ago, Gunner49 said:

Yes, I agree with you on the fact that they should extend my DL as I have a valid green card. But I had received a renewal notice from their office two months ago station that the DL would need to be renewed with proof of residency in hand.

Here's the excerpt from the notice letter

"If you currently hold a Temporary Driver License (TDL) or Temporary Identification License (TID) you will be required to appear in person at a driver services center to process your renewal. You must provide updated documentation proving your current legal presence and length of authorized stay in the USA at the time of your renewal. Two documents proving your current Tennessee residence address will also be required at renewal."

I happened to see a local cop stop by the gas station (for his usual supply of Donuts) and I had asked him this question. He had given me the same answer as the information on the renewal notice, and so unfortunately they have rules to follow and I shall try my luck with the DMV today.

I'm not sure if I will get anywhere with it but I shall try nevertheless.

I shall post an update once I am done. Thank you for your comments and I do appreciate your help.

You're welcome, and I hope things will work out for you.  again, I don't see where there is an issue at all renewing your DL.  You do have your GC valid as a proof of residency in hand! You are still authorized stay in the USA.

Hello guys, new here! 

I've read so many good posts in here! Thank you for all the support and info! 

Can you please add my dates as well? 

VSC 

Sent: 4/27

Received at VSC: 4/30

No check cashed in yet. 

Also, I heard that greencard holders through family invite (in our cases, marriage), can apply for citizenship after 3 years from receiving the GC??

Does that mean we can apply next year?? (even though our I-751 might be pending still???)

Does anyone know any information on this?

I want to get a citizenship as soon as possible so i can end this miserable waitings haha.

Hello all,

I am on the same incredible long wainting list . I filed on April ,14 at CSC and the packet was delivered on the 16. I called uscis and was told to wait 30 days , then I call back after the 30 day mark and was told to wait at least 60 days. Checked is not cashed and of course no NOA either.The representative said they are working as fast as possible because they know thousands of people are in the same situation.

let’s just hope we all get news soon. I remember that the AOS of my husband two years ago took a little more than 4 months in total. What a difference! 

Good luck to all of us

Edited by vane2018

Please add me to the list

I-751 mail to CSC

mailed on: 04/12

received by CSC: 04/16

GC expires on 07/18

No NOA or check cashed as of 05/17. 

Edited by Brahma06

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 hours ago, Rosegrove said:

I know, I was so mad! I guess someone at CSC just messed up. Re-sent it with a copy of the certificate and been waiting since then. Oh well...

Sorry to hear that ... dont worry you will receive your letter soon

28 minutes ago, vane2018 said:

I called uscis and was told to wait 30 days , then I call back after the 30 day mark and was told to wait at least 60 days. Checked is not cashed and of course no NOA either.The representative said they are working as fast as possible because they know thousands of people are in the same situation.

I feel like CSC is going to issue the I 797 soon just like VSC. Just little bit further, it's around that corner. 

I'm counting everyday and checking everyday because, i got the job offer but my green card is already expired since 10th. Still waiting from Background check from the new job.

Life is all about waiting right now 

It will be coming real soon.

36 minutes ago, Realpy said:

I feel like CSC is going to issue the I 797 soon just like VSC. Just little bit further, it's around that corner. 

I'm counting everyday and checking everyday because, i got the job offer but my green card is already expired since 10th. Still waiting from Background check from the new job.

Life is all about waiting right now 

It will be coming real soon.

Wow! I thought I was the only one in that boat. I quit my old job thinking this receipt shouldn't take more than 2 weeks. 40 days later, I am still waiting. GC has expired and so I can't start my new gig. In fact, my future employer has now postponed my start date 3 times (3 weeks). I have an appointment at the SF field office tomorrow to try to get a stamp on my passport (without the receipt). I know it's a long long shot. If (when) it doesn't happen tomorrow, I will have to go back and beg for another week. 

I'm done.... After tomorrow, I will have no fight left in me.

1 hour ago, Cougarfalcon83 said:

@ratedadGood luck for your Infopass tomorrow

Thank you so much! I will need all the luck I can get. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.