1,707 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
4 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

Same thing with us.

Its odd. Would you please pm me when you get your actual card so I know what time frame we’re looking at?

sure thing - will set up a reminder

you received the letter(s) a week ago... how long did you wait since the interview? for us it was like a month and a week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Matiela said:

you received the letter(s) a week ago... how long did you wait since the interview? for us it was like a month and a week

October 17 status changed to ready to interview then one week later got the letter in the post for interview on November 28th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
8 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

I’m VERY confused.

We got the approval letter last week for  the 485 but there was no green card in the letter.

Do we need to call them?

This happened to us too. First we got the approval letter around ten days ago and today the card arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 12/3/2018 at 2:25 PM, Tomalley said:

No. The tier1 just told me to wait 30-60 days

I would try again to talk to a Tier2. You and I we have a similar timeline and the Tier1 I talked to didn't say anything about waiting for 30-60 days. I guess it just depends on the Tier1 you got on the phone...

Edit: Oh, I´m sorry. Just saw that you´ve already got the approval letter... 

Edited by MaSi

1 hour ago, MaSi said:

I would try again to talk to a Tier2. You and I we have a similar timeline and the Tier1 I talked to didn't say anything about waiting for 30-60 days. I guess it just depends on the Tier1 you got on the phone...

Edit: Oh, I´m sorry. Just saw that you´ve already got the approval letter... 

I just got update .. that my card is mailed out . Good luck !

Timeline
On 12/4/2018 at 1:00 PM, Matiela said:

We got it today!! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
16 hours ago, AZSunshine78 said:

We got it today!! 

congratulations guys!!! and we just got an update on one of the case trackers "Card Was Mailed To Me" :)  :)  :) 

16 hours ago, Lsthorpe1 said:

Green card in hand today!

It’s been a long old wait! I never did receive my EAD/AP but there’s no need to worry anymore! 

I arrived in the USA on December 22nd 2017, married February 28th and filed for AOS on April 2nd. 

December the 6th (almost a year after arriving!!) I have my card! Finally life can start! 

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. 

Thats really awesome. Congratulations!!!!!!! Did you have any requests to expedite? Any chance you can share where your field office was? I am feeling stuck in Minnesota :(

Edited by nazgul

Timeline
17 hours ago, Lsthorpe1 said:

Green card in hand today!

It’s been a long old wait! I never did receive my EAD/AP but there’s no need to worry anymore! 

I arrived in the USA on December 22nd 2017, married February 28th and filed for AOS on April 2nd. 

December the 6th (almost a year after arriving!!) I have my card! Finally life can start! 

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. 

Congrats!

we wed on 2/28 as well😍

1 hour ago, nazgul said:

Thats really awesome. Congratulations!!!!!!! Did you have any requests to expedite? Any chance you can share where your field office was? I am feeling stuck in Minnesota :(

Field office is Detroit. I did request an expedite but nothing ever came of it. Have you recieved EAD/AP ? When did you file?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I'm thinking we have a few more months before any progress on AOS here in NJ. 

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

On 11/27/2018 at 11:47 AM, George & Roth said:

Should be OK, they may have scheduled it but canceled before you even were notified it was scheduled. You should contact the USCIS to make sure it is canceled as I have read some bad stories in this regards.

Oh, and here is a thread

Thanks for the information. It helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.