TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2018 at 4:06 PM, mery mery said:

they are approving december cases . i just got approved 4 days ago. applied on the 15th dec. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Wishing you a speedy process for interview process!

On 7/11/2018 at 7:59 AM, Trif2018 said:

Hi everyone,

I hope your process is going smoothly! I'm an April 2018 filer, and I'm considering going to visit my husband in the US as I wait for my approval.

Has anyone gone to visit their husband/wife in the US with an ESTA while waiting for approval? I would go with a return ticket and all, but was wondering whether there are some restrictions to us visiting the US. 

Any tips or experiences would be very much appreciate it! 

I read and then I asked my attorney.   It can be done, but could have an impact on your case now in process, possible longer delays, so my husband decided to wait it out

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

stat.thumb.jpg.10a1ad2c69a8b5ff68f455d71bf6c9f2.jpg

This is Jan - Mar 31 2018

Based on this Nebraska is going faster then TX, and its completing twice as much as they received, but still TX is so much faster then Nebraska. Any thoughts?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trif2018 said:

Hi! 

Good news! There are some cases from March and April 2018 already being approved at Nebraska!? That must be some sort of record :) 

I'm an April filer and started to get excited

Mariola

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.58.28.png

They can be expedited too, seems too fast lol.

On 7/25/2018 at 5:01 AM, Trif2018 said:

Hi! 

Good news! There are some cases from March and April 2018 already being approved at Nebraska!? That must be some sort of record :) 

I'm an April filer and started to get excited

Mariola

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.58.28.png

Just now, SlimLisa said:

Our date is 01/12/18 Priorty Date, as of yet, heard nothing from Nebraska.  Keep checking the sites 10 times a day lol! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
13 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

Our date is 01/12/18 Priorty Date, as of yet, heard nothing from Nebraska.  Keep checking the sites 10 times a day lol! 

You are almost almost there! I'm sure you will get the NOA2 very soon! Good luck! Keep us posted :) 

Edited by Trif2018

On 5/1/2018 at 9:36 AM, Ueslei & Jacky said:

Yup!! They're currently telling everyone that the wait time is 8 weeks. My 8 weeks were up, so I called last week and had it escalated to a supervisor, then last night got the case number and already paid our fees. 

Best of luck to you! Hope you get yours sooner. :)

Define fees? How much did you have to pay to NVS?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.