Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, JFH said:

It happened to someone who was there the same day I had my interview. She was told the same thing “wrong file received”. What does your online status show? 

As I told you on FB. Last month on may 19 I had interview which has been canceled. Applied December 2019. It’s month pass and no interview reschedule yet. We back to dark time again. When I called them they say you have to wait for rescheduling.😐

On 6/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, jolyn69 said:

I tried many times for online  scheduling appointment for my passport application  at renton and covington but I am not lucky to find one.Is there anybody went to Bellevue USPS and  accepting walk in applicants?

Yes, walkin still works ...  12224 Belred, bellevue location

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/26/2021 at 1:11 AM, Deco20 said:

Finally some movement on my case, biometrics scheduled for 07/23, over 13 months after sending my application out. 

June 2020 here. When did you apply? This is hopeful. Glad things are moving.

15 minutes ago, yousa said:

Hi to all! I just check my stimate time in my case and it change from 10 months to 13 months. Is any body having the same experience. Thanks 

Yes, it changed with me too, from 14 to 16 months.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.