Isabella3

Outside of the normal processing time

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rare but anything is possible.  6-8 months seems to be the average around here now.  I believe there are still a few members whom are May 2017 filers still waiting for NOA2.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Isabella3 said:

hello, possibly it is a repeated question, but are there cases which to obtain noa2 more than 365 days later?

I saw at least 2 cases on vj...(not just on timeline)

Edited by Naes

2 hours ago, Naes said:

I saw at least 2 cases on vj...(not just on timeline)

I know... that’s why I ask... in July filer, still waiting... I had wedding plans in February, now in May ... but I do not even have the noa2 ... I'm losing my hope

2 hours ago, Dave_and_Jessa said:

Rare but anything is possible.  6-8 months seems to be the average around here now.  I believe there are still a few members whom are May 2017 filers still waiting for NOA2.

You are right!! By this time everything is possible. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Isabella3 said:

Do you think that the inquiry works?

Try all you can.  At least you will be making some noise. 

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Timeline
8 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

yes, but usually K1 moves faster than a CR1 

Texas is not usually as slow as Nebraska

Texas does not do k1 anymore. we only have California left for k1

Timeline
6 hours ago, Isabella3 said:

Do you think that the inquiry works?

Doesn't help much but it doesn't hurt as @NoProblem said 

4 hours ago, NoProblem said:

Try all you can.  At least you will be making some noise. 

Aren't you also still waiting from July???

Edited by Naes

25 minutes ago, Naes said:

Doesn't help much but it doesn't hurt as @NoProblem said 

Aren't you also still waiting from July???

Doesn’t help?... now I understand ... on the page it says that our inquiry has been completed ... we called that day and the girl who answered said that we would get an answer in 45 days she said before April 18 ... last Wednesday we called again and another girl said that possibly before March 23 ... this is like a great word game.

That's why I was asking if it's possible to get through the year waiting ... if so, I do not get stressed waiting for something that will still take a few more months

Edited by Isabella3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I’m a May Filer and got Approved Feb.8. 9 months, and there is still a couple more waiting. I didn’t get an RFE nothing...... 9 months for the NOA2, after that we completed the  process in just a couple days over a month. So NOA2 - NVC - Transit - Medical - Scheduling and Approval

about 35 days. It moves very fast after that. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Maria1989 said:

I’m a May Filer and got Approved Feb.8. 9 months, and there is still a couple more waiting. I didn’t get an RFE nothing...... 9 months for the NOA2, after that we completed the  process in just a couple days over a month. So NOA2 - NVC - Transit - Medical - Scheduling and Approval

about 35 days. It moves very fast after that. 

i m the one who is waiting along with other friends

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I filed I-130 December 2016 for my wife. Submitted a response to an RFE that was received by CSC on December 22, 2017. That is 86 days ago and we are still waiting for NOA2. 

Edited by Mrgunnar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.