TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Bill and Yi said:

Well....after 612 days...finally see APPROVED today 10-22-2018 !! RFE accepted 10-11-2018 Thanks to everyone for sharing the long adventure....

Congratulations 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jose V said:

Thank you! I am glad you are done with your i751! I am having a N400 interview coming up in November but have not heard from CSC except for the extension letters (I got 2, one they said it was an error). So I was wondering if old cases are still moving...and seems like they are except for those that filled for their N400. 

Good Luck... for much of this adventure it seemed like the N400 filers went ahead of everyone... did you file the N400 just recently?  Did you have to duplicate all the evidence you previously filed with the I751 when you filed the N400?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, muchyounger said:

Informed delivery says... I wonder what it could be. I already received the 18-month letter. 

00AF5C6A-3729-4B0D-890B-C52A2BFCDB05.png

I received the same mail yesterday. It was another 18 month letter telling me that the previous one was an error.  I have my N400 interview in November, I am not sure if that is triggering something.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jose V said:

I received the same mail yesterday. It was another 18 month letter telling me that the previous one was an error.  I have my N400 interview in November, I am not sure if that is triggering something.

I don't have an interview appointment for either. Did any of those letters come on official watermarked paper? This looks like it has a watermark.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, gc@gc said:

new 18 month extension letter,  most likely

Thanks. I am going to stop looking at informed delivery. This is disappointing as 18 months have already come and gone for me.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 10/4/2018 at 5:32 AM, Boyzjm said:

Good Morning All,

Filed I-751 with a divorce waiver in February 2017.  NOA1 Feb 17, Biometrics Mar 17, RFE for more evidence of co-mingling of finances on July 18, 2018. Responded to RFE Sept 26, 2018, case approved October 1, Card mailed Oct 3, 2018.  It has been a long wait.  Won't be fully relieved until the card is in my hand 😌🙂

Hi,

I wonder what document do you submit along with i-751? a divorce decree?  Thanks.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:38 PM, Jose V said:

Thank you! I am glad you are done with your i751! I am having a N400 interview coming up in November but have not heard from CSC except for the extension letters (I got 2, one they said it was an error). So I was wondering if old cases are still moving...and seems like they are except for those that filled for their N400. 

Hello @Jose V

I see that you are having you interview next month and the I-751 is still pending. When did you applied for your N400 ? Where will be your interview ? Thank you

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:32 PM, Jose V said:

Hi. I applied on May 2018. My interview is in Milwaukee. How about you?

I applied for N400 in April 2018 and for I-751 in April 2017 in Los Angeles. I am still awating for both. Good luck on your interview. =)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mongolia
Timeline

Just wanted to share the good news as I've been following the forum for a while without contributing. My case was approved 10/23 and card was mailed yesterday :). Sooo thrilled that this long exhausting process is over FOR NOW. I'm thinking of taking a break for a while and start the naturalization process next year. 

Here is my timeline for I-791 (no N-400),

NOA date -2/23/2017

RFE date - 08/24/2018

RFE receipt date - 09/13/2018

Card in production - 10/23/2018

Card mailed - 10/26/2018

For those still waiting, hang in there and you will hear the good news pretty soon :)!!

Timeline
On 10/22/2018 at 10:39 PM, maramsofia said:

Congratulations 

CARD CAME TODAY !!! We filed for 10 year Green Card 2/17/2017...card in mail today 10/27/2018. RFE Mid summer.... returned October 11 2018..... No N400... Good LUCK TO ALL... Thanks to all who shared the adventure !!

On 10/22/2018 at 7:49 PM, Bill and Yi said:

Well....after 612 days...finally see APPROVED today 10-22-2018 !! RFE accepted 10-11-2018 Thanks to everyone for sharing the long adventure....

Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.