TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I’m a February 2017 CSC filer and was just approved, according to the my.uscis.gov case check website anyway.

Here is my timeline:

NOA 1: February 13- 2017

Biometrics: March 10 - 2017

Texas transfer: March 14 - 2018

Got Stamp: March 28- 2018

Name, dob update : April 25 - 2018

Approved - April 26 - 2018

Now preparing myself for a GC with the wrong resident since info on it!!

9 minutes ago, mspmn said:

I’m a February 2017 CSC filer and was just approved, according to the my.uscis.gov case check website anyway.

Here is my timeline:

Congratulations!! Go celebrate after such a long wait.  Weird how they update birthdates just before they approve, must be a little quirk of theirs.   I see you were a Texas transfer, shame they didnt transfer everyone. I hope your GC doesn't have the wrong date. I received an update on my N400 case today and they did the wrong date when they last touched my case, but its the USCIS, they have three speeds, slow, stop. reverse. Any way this is a joyous day a time to celebrate. So pleased for you!! :)

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Timeline
54 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Congratulations!! Go celebrate after such a long wait.  Weird how they update birthdates just before they approve, must be a little quirk of theirs.   I see you were a Texas transfer, shame they didnt transfer everyone. I hope your GC doesn't have the wrong date. I received an update on my N400 case today and they did the wrong date when they last touched my case, but its the USCIS, they have three speeds, slow, stop. reverse. Any way this is a joyous day a time to celebrate. So pleased for you!! :)

Thank you Shell, I appreciate it! Will do what most of you guys already have and start the citizenship application soon.

39 minutes ago, mspmn said:

Thank you Shell, I appreciate it! Will do what most of you guys already have and start the citizenship application soon.

Hope you don't wait to long with that, but that has a lot to do with your local office processing times unfortunately.  Mine is relatively quick, if you can say quick regarding to USCIS. I hit my third year anniversary yesterday and with the processing times i should hear shortly, but again its USCIS so nothing is written in stone.  Good luck with your N400, hopefully you are filing online as its quicker. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

USCIS to Begin Using More Secure Mail Delivery Service

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that the agency will begin phasing in use of the U.S. Postal Service’s (USPS) Signature Confirmation Restricted Delivery service to mail Green Cards and other secure documents beginning April 30, 2018.

What does that mean now? You have to present to sign for your document? 

Married 6-12-14

Filed I-765 - I-485 - I-130

I-765

7-14-14 - Filed

07-22-14 - Cheque Cashed

8-4-14 - Change of Address

10-24-14 - Approved

10-23-14 - Receive EAD

I-485

7-14-14 - Filed

07-22-14 - Cheque Cashed

08-05-14 - Biometrics

08-14-14 - Biometric Completed

08-14-14 - RFE

08-17-14 - Responded

09-12-14 - Another RFE

09-17-14 - Responded

10-30-14 - Interview Schedule

12-2-14 - Interview Date (Reschedule because I was admitted in the Hospital)

12-6-14 - Receive letter that it has been reschedule

4-2-15 - Approved

4-29-15 - We May 29, 2015, we mailed your new card

I-130

7-14-14 - Filed

08-27-14 - Got Approval

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 hours ago, mspmn said:

Here is my timeline:

Did your status change? 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

1 hour ago, rohanrob said:

USCIS to Begin Using More Secure Mail Delivery Service

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that the agency will begin phasing in use of the U.S. Postal Service’s (USPS) Signature Confirmation Restricted Delivery service to mail Green Cards and other secure documents beginning April 30, 2018.

What does that mean now? You have to present to sign for your document? 

Yep and SO they should, its an important document/card.   It's weird I have been saying this for a while now, perhaps they are reading what we say. Listen to this one USCIS, stop with the long processing times, the price hikes, the fact that we find it hard to book an info pass to get a stamp we shouldnt really need if the processing times were reasonable and the bad attitudes of the IM0's who resent joint filings due to the fact you're behind on processing applications.   Enough said! :)

Edited by shell20

8 minutes ago, shell20 said:

@shell20 you crack me up!!! :) know this, you always make me smile!

Now I have a question: what happens if I am overseas and they send my GC? Can my hubby sign with the USPS for me?

8 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Yep and SO they should, its an important document/card.   It's weird I have been saying this for a while now, perhaps they are reading what we say. Listen to this one USCIS, stop with the long processing times, the price hikes, the fact that we find it hard to book an info pass to get a stamp we shouldnt really need if the processing times were reasonable and the bad attitudes of the IM0's who resent joint filings due to the fact you're behind on processing applications.   Enough said! :)

2 hours ago, onedaycloser said:

Now I have a question: what happens if I am overseas and they send my GC? Can my hubby sign with the USPS for me?

Now that is a question I can't answer without looking at what their new rules say, however if its like say the mail man delivering a letter yesterday for my husband and I signed for it yes probably, although I think they say something about ID, so perhaps they would need your husbands ID or perhaps they will leave a card to arrange delivery? Oh I know they will ask to see your GC, oh thats right its way out of date and you don't have the new one!  Guess they thought that one through too over coffee and doughnuts! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys, 

Out of curiosity, what does it say when you guys check your case status for I-751 and CRI-89? Mine says:

I-751: Case Was Received At My Local Office (old website).

CRI-89: Case Was Received (old website).

On the new website, for both cases, it says We Received Your Case/ We Received Your Case and Waived the Filling Fee (CRI-89).

Last update:

I-751 - Feb 26th, 2018

CRI-89 - Feb 28th, 2017 (when they received it).

I'm just curious to know if we all have the same case status (CSC).

Thanks!

Edited by thilimaa

Thiago and Alexis

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
8 hours ago, shell20 said:

Hope you don't wait to long with that, but that has a lot to do with your local office processing times unfortunately.  Mine is relatively quick, if you can say quick regarding to USCIS. I hit my third year anniversary yesterday and with the processing times i should hear shortly, but again its USCIS so nothing is written in stone.  Good luck with your N400, hopefully you are filing online as its quicker. :)

Congratulations on the third year anniversary. Luckily you didn't your GC with a wrong date lollzzz 

29 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Congratulations on the third year anniversary. Luckily you didn't your GC with a wrong date lollzzz 

Of course not, its Queen Shell of Vjville, very important person! :)

Edited by shell20

Timeline
6 hours ago, Ck207 said:

Did your status change? 

Yes, but only on the new website, the one that requires a one-time password to log in. The older one still says “My name was updated”.

11 hours ago, shell20 said:

Thank you so much, dear @shell20

I hope this insane wait will end for all of us soon 💖

11 hours ago, shell20 said:

Now that is a question I can't answer without looking at what their new rules say, however if its like say the mail man delivering a letter yesterday for my husband and I signed for it yes probably, although I think they say something about ID, so perhaps they would need your husbands ID or perhaps they will leave a card to arrange delivery? Oh I know they will ask to see your GC, oh thats right its way out of date and you don't have the new one!  Guess they thought that one through too over coffee and doughnuts! :)

13 hours ago, shell20 said:

Signature confirmation restricted delivery means only the recipient can sign for the item. Normally anyone who shares your last name or address can sign to receive mail for you. However Restricted delivery means ONLY the recipient can sign for the item. That's why it's called restricted. I work for the Post office so I see this all the time.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.