TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

CONGRATZZZ!!!!!!

That's how we felt. About five minutes of excitement, then we were like oh well..... moving on. I think if we weren't together and going to celebrate her birthday we might not have been excited at all. i Hate to say that, but I think after a while you just go numb to the whole process, good or bad. Honestly I get more excited reading about other couples approvals.

Congrats for both!!! I’m so happy 😁 

im still waiting... (July 17th)😔 we called and called and called and they just said “have not touched your case yet”.

Timeline

Does anyone else get mad at their fiance when they are actually feeling sad? I have been sick and my uncle just died from stage 4 cancer so I've been going through a lot and it's been hard to deal with without him here. I called him on Skype and I got mad at him and actually hung up on him and he called me back and asked why I was mad. I sat there for a min thinking about how it's not his fault and started crying, I told him I'm not really mad I'm just having trouble not having him here. I can't wait for this distance to be over.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Justmel said:

Does anyone else get mad at their fiance when they are actually feeling sad? I have been sick and my uncle just died from stage 4 cancer so I've been going through a lot and it's been hard to deal with without him here. I called him on Skype and I got mad at him and actually hung up on him and he called me back and asked why I was mad. I sat there for a min thinking about how it's not his fault and started crying, I told him I'm not really mad I'm just having trouble not having him here. I can't wait for this distance to be over.

It happens with us also sometimes, and it is scary and difficult because we can't be together yet.  The important thing is that you told him that you were not really mad at him.  He needs to hear that, or at least I know that I need to hear that, especially after an argument or misunderstanding.  Not talking is the worst thing that we can do, so always continue to talk.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Justmel said:

This is all completely normal, even in non-distant relationships.  Who here hasn't snapped at someone after having a rough day that wasn't that person's fault at all?  I think sadness or hurt is quite often lurking underneath anger, actually, it's just hard to see sometimes unless you really sit down and reflect on how you're feeling.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's passing.  Whether it's something that big, or something a lot smaller, it just serves as a reminder of how frustrating it is to have this enforced separation from our partners.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 30/03/2018 at 3:43 AM, JSCGPV said:

CONGRATZZZ!!!!!!

That's how we felt. About five minutes of excitement, then we were like oh well..... moving on. I think if we weren't together and going to celebrate her birthday we might not have been excited at all. i Hate to say that, but I think after a while you just go numb to the whole process, good or bad. Honestly I get more excited reading about other couples approvals.

Congratulations to you guys as well... I agreed, I also get more excited reading about others approvals... 😎

Timeline
On 30/03/2018 at 8:37 PM, Isabella3 said:

Congrats for both!!! I’m so happy 😁 

im still waiting... (July 17th)😔 we called and called and called and they just said “have not touched your case yet”.

Did you try an inquiry? 

Maybe It helps 

Timeline
On 31/03/2018 at 1:40 AM, Justmel said:

Im sorry for you loss! 🙏

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Isabella3 said:

Yeees!! Exactly one month ago

That is so sad and frustrated at the same time... I know it will not take your frustration away but at the end they have to answer to you... The closer it gets the harder it feels... Keep your faith strong... 

It's funny but I still check my uscis tracker (app) almost everyday...Even though we are already approved... Everytime that I see that some people are still waiting and I get mad... It's not fair... Powerless... 

Be strong you guys gonna get there...🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/30/2018 at 4:40 PM, Justmel said:

You're not alone. My fiancé stays with me on the video call until we work through it and I always end up feeling better. This time apart is a huge test for us but, we win every time. I feel so lucky to have found someone like him. Sounds like yours does the same for you (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
2 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

Can anyone help me?

What means the A number om the form I-134 form on the Sponsor and on the beneficiary part of the form?

thanks

The A numbers refer to Alien registration numbers.  If you were born in the US, then you wouldn't have an A number.  If you look at the NOA2 approval notice (I-797 form), there should be an A number listed for the beneficiary, or at least there is on our NOA2 notice..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.