Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Regi84 said:

I have twin PD old website is 03/22 and new website is 03/26. I still haven’t received no news from Nebraska. 😭😭😭 does it make a difference if my spouse is currently detained. I’m really hoping to have a great Christmas News.

You have to call them. The websites and apps are not updating. Mine was approved yesterday and I got no. Notification from anywhere. The customer service lady told me it was approved. I’m 3/28 Nebraska. The contact center is open today

Edited by GigglesRR
Added more info

No 😭😭😭! I was notified yesterday the my husband is in Medical housing in the detention center where he is. Would that be a possibility to expedite his case or so. I need help. 😭😭 my husband has been sick for the past 15 days and I believe they were neglecting him from seeing a doctor. My husband is still waiting for his court hearing and nothing. And his case is in the federal court with a federal judge.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 hours ago, IKD said:

Guys 

Check case status  on old site and case tracker app also

not working right now ...

I think it's under maintenance 

Is their anyone get the status?????? 

Same here. Shows error. But government offices are closed today so thats probably why :(

23 minutes ago, Mmefall said:

Same here. Shows error. But government offices are closed today so thats probably why :(

They are closed today, but I also got an email that services were down. Some technical issues which they have all the time. I would call tomorrow morning.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mmefall said:

I got a. Alert that they are having issues with the website and the check status won’t work until they resolve their issues. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I called in the morning and the lady on the phone said I was approved on Dec 4th. So just to be sure I called again this afternoon, and the person I spoke to also confirmed that I have indeed been approved. So after about 260 days of battle with USCIS I am moving on to royal battle number two with NVC.  No alert from old and new sites; and no alerts from app.

By the way I received a letter from Senator Menendez's office on Dec 3rd after complaining to his office; his letter said my case is with an adjudicating officer for adjudication. I have a feeling the Senator's office did some magic with USCIS. He has bagged my vote for next time including my spouse's vote when she becomes a citizen :)

TSC

NOA1: 2018-03-21

NOA2: 2018-12-04

Edited by nastra30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 minutes ago, nastra30 said:

I called in the morning and the lady on the phone said I was approved on Dec 4th. So just to be sure I called again this afternoon, and the person I spoke to also confirmed that I have indeed been approved. So after about 260 days of battle with USCIS I am moving on to royal battle number two with NVC.  No alert from old and new sites; and no alerts from app.

By the way I received a letter from Senator Menendez's office on Dec 3rd that after complaining to his office; his letter said my case is with an adjudicating officer for adjudication. I have a feeling the Senator's office did some magic with USCIS. He has bagged my vote for next time including my spouse's vote when she becomes a citizen :)

TSC

NOA1: 2018-03-21

NOA2: 2018-12-04

Wow! Thats great! Congratulations to you two. Did the app or website reflect an approval or still show as recieved?

Edited by Mmefall

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No updates on any app, both websites.... I called an hour ago and there it is, being approved since December 3rd. 

NOA1- March 16th

RFE- November 14th

RFE Received- November 28th

NOA2- December 3rd

NSC 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Itstyme said:

No updates on any app, both websites.... I called an hour ago and there it is, being approved since December 3rd. 

NOA1- March 16th

RFE- November 14th

RFE Received- November 28th

NOA2- December 3rd

NSC 

Apps and text notifications are back working. I got a text and then checked all apps. They have been updated 🎉🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.