August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi Dear Augustines :) 

I know most of you moved forward.

So please help me with one tiny question:

Is there anyone here left "received" ?

I am planning to reduce the August scans to twice a week or once a week depending on the number of people waiting as another month started and August is already out of processing times for 2 weeks. 

4/3 Full day total : 13

08/01/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/03/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/07/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/14/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/14/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/16/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/21/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved
08/21/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/21/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/31/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

image.png.274059b27c2177425fd7d0aecd36f770.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Naes said:

I am planning to reduce the August scans to twice a week or once a week depending on the number of people waiting as another month started and August is already out of processing times for 2 weeks. 

08/01/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/03/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/07/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
08/16/17 04/03/18 Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

Good morning @Naes ,August 1st still received , we appreciate all what you are doing here thank you , good luck to you ...:( 

On 4/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, MandW said:

Fiance asked me do we need the letter from the NVC?? I already sent her all the documents, lawyer never mentioned any letter coming from NVC and I never got one either. So.....I don't think this applies am I right? I thought NVC's job was to send the approved petition to the embassy 

was wondering the same thing, but hadn't really worried about it since it wasn't specified that we needed it anywhere. today, out of the blue, we got an email saying the NVC has sent it to the embassy even though we were notified when it got to the embassy... still doubt we'd need it past a certain point. that's my guess though

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

Hi Naes Im still as received.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone. I just want to say congratulations to everyone that has been approved recently. I have been so stressed out about my own frustrating situation that I failed to congratulate you all. So I’m sorry for that. Thank you also for supporting me through this. I am still going through the NOA2 process but knowing that there are so many friendly, loving people on this thread makes it a little easier for me. It’s nice that you haven’t abandoned us stragglers either. 

I have a question that’s been asked a bazillion times no doubt. What’s everyone’s experience in regards to how long it takes to receive a hard copy of the RFE in the post? I know of the general time frame that USCIS gives but obviously we are all aware that they don’t even know what time frame that is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Benin
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Hi everyone. I just want to say congratulations to everyone that has been approved recently. I have been so stressed out about my own frustrating situation that I failed to congratulate you all. So I’m sorry for that. Thank you also for supporting me through this. I am still going through the NOA2 process but knowing that there are so many friendly, loving people on this thread makes it a little easier for me. It’s nice that you haven’t abandoned us stragglers either. 

I have a question that’s been asked a bazillion times no doubt. What’s everyone’s experience in regards to how long it takes to receive a hard copy of the RFE in the post? I know of the general time frame that USCIS gives but obviously we are all aware that they don’t even know what time frame that is.

Between a week or two in general

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Ours took 4 days, so hopefully you'll get it soon!
I hope it's something simple and that it'll be fixed quickly, it's horrible what has been going on with your case :/

Good luck!

August 22, 2017 - I-129F mailed
August 24, 2017 - NOA1
September 1, 2017 - NOA1 hard copy
March 8, 2018 - RFE
March 12, 2018 - RFE hard copy
March 14. 2018 - RFE response mailed
March 16, 2018 - RFE response received
March 21, 2018 - NOA2
March 26, 2018 - NOA2 hard copy

48 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

RFE 3/13

Recieved hard copy 3/23

They recieved our reply 3/27

Approved 3/29

Recieved hard copy noa2 4/2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Naes said:

Girl- I know at least 5 people still received. 
Not sure about others...
@AbSa @IsabelandDavid @AndyAspen @R&A123 @anna lucia

1 hour ago, Vholde346 said:

Aww girl
We can never forget y'all
Here till everyone finishes!! 

In regards to RFE- 2 weeks is a nice average. But lately, the turnaround from when USCIS gets it can be as little as 5.
Hopefully it's simple and u can return it ASAP

Edited by emekus94

Timeline

Hi VJ folks, after waiting 245 days with no word from USCIS my fiancee (Petitioner ) decided to contact the congressman or state house representative or local house representative, so please anyone who can help us on how to contact them will be very appreciated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
33 minutes ago, AbSa said:

Hi VJ folks, after waiting 245 days with no word from USCIS my fiancee (Petitioner ) decided to contact the congressman or state house representative or local house representative, so please anyone who can help us on how to contact them will be very appreciated.

https://whoismyrepresentative.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, AbSa said:

Thank you so much 

A little Tip. I keep stamped envelopes with my State Reps and Senators addresses on them so whenever I feel the need to reach out I can always send little notes quickly. Most of them use email these days, but I find a hand written note still has more impact.

Timeline
Just now, AndyAspen said:

A little Tip. I keep stamped envelopes with my State Reps and Senators addresses on them so whenever I feel the need to reach out I can always send little notes quickly. Most of them use email these days, but I find a hand written note still has more impact.

ok thank you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.