dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Joann_18 said:

Our 8 weeks were yesterday still don’t have case number. Operator said they have too many cases, and some mysterious people work overtime including Saturdays. Hard to believe, right?) anyway no case number.

hmmm so basically nothing changes after 8 weeks. they will just say we're working etc? i thought after 8 weeks someone will look into it right away...

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

2 minutes ago, H&H. said:

hmmm so basically nothing changes after 8 weeks. they will just say we're working etc? i thought after 8 weeks someone will look into it right away...

Nope. Nothing changes. Even after 8 week.everytime i call.same answer we will contact you shortly. There is basically no time line. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey guys is there any body from lebanon here ? Or can some ine give me an idea on how long i'll wait to get interview my CC is march 20. Thanks !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 minutes ago, H&H. said:

After my eighth week they told me that they would send an email to the department that assigns case numbers. They said they would call me if they heard anything or I could call at the end of the week. Basically, one week after they supposedly sent that email, I received the email with my case number.

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Joann_18 said:

Our 8 weeks were yesterday still don’t have case number. Operator said they have too many cases, and some mysterious people work overtime including Saturdays. Hard to believe, right?) anyway no case number.

You were told that some work on Saturday?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I really would like to know how they work if it’s by dates or country cause it’s hard to actually see that so many of us actually waiting over 8 weeks and still no case number pivot case or non pivot .. lately few even got case number in jus 5 weeks or less.. they should let few people work on weekends too to help make it faster.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

You were told that some work on Saturday?

She did say that, but I think she just was creative. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, H-S said:

My 10th week is tomorrow and approval date 13th week. :angry: 

I’m sorry, hope you get your number this week. You just have to have it already!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, peachouille said:

That's actually a great idea!

I put together a spreadsheet, using a format similar to the one @dwheels76 uses for the interview tracking. 

So guys, if you'd like for us to track case numbers assignments a bit easier, can you please fill out this form and check out this spreadsheet!

Thanks for making the spread sheet.  How can i go on it without coming here everytime? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Joann_18 said:

I’m sorry, hope you get your number this week. You just have to have it already!

Ditto. Hope you get it soon. That's just not right.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.