KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Guys I’m glad and happy to inform yall that my wife’s visa ir1 was approved just now and can’t stop crying cause it’s been 3 years living apart and finally we are going to be together,I want to say thank you to this website visa journey and those willing to help when I needed the most,I’ll be in touch with you guys,wow I can’t believe it,thank you Jesus thank you!

Hurray!!!! Thank God indeed! So happy for you!!! 😀🎉

31 minutes ago, afk said:

Congrats!! Yes, i also got the medical documents when i picked up my visa 😊

Thanks for comfirming. I emailed the embassy and they responded that they have scanned a copy and hence I can keep the hard copy.

Congrats on your visa! How do you track that it is ready for you to pick up? I have registered to pick up at aramex office but I wonder will they contact us when it is ready to pick up or I have to call them after status at ceac shows issued? 

2 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Guys I’m glad and happy to inform yall that my wife’s visa ir1 was approved just now and can’t stop crying cause it’s been 3 years living apart and finally we are going to be together,I want to say thank you to this website visa journey and those willing to help when I needed the most,I’ll be in touch with you guys,wow I can’t believe it,thank you Jesus thank you!

Yayyy, congratulations to you and your wife. I would like to wish her a safe travel to the U.S. to be with you in advance. 

My wife interview is in 2 weeks I hope to have a similar outcome like your case had. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Yayyy, congratulations to you and your wife. I would like to wish her a safe travel to the U.S. to be with you in advance. 

My wife interview is in 2 weeks I hope to have a similar outcome like your case had. 

Thank you I wish  ur wife a smooth interview,my wife told me only 4 questions were asked and th lady that interviewed my wife said that she saw on the computer that she was denied a tourist visa before and said dnt worry because your visa is approved today and gave my wife a paper on how to paid the green card fee and have a nice flight ,my wife told me everything was fast and no proof of relationship was asked,only birth of certificate and marriage certificate and that was it,the lady kept her passport and told my wife to expect the passport with visa in 5 days or lees..🤗🤗🤗😌😌😌

7 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Thank you I wish  ur wife a smooth interview,my wife told me only 4 questions were asked and th lady that interviewed my wife said that she saw on the computer that she was denied a tourist visa before and said dnt worry because your visa is approved today and gave my wife a paper on how to paid the green card fee and have a nice flight ,my wife told me everything was fast and no proof of relationship was asked,only birth of certificate and marriage certificate and that was it,the lady kept her passport and told my wife to expect the passport with visa in 5 days or lees..🤗🤗🤗😌😌😌

Oh,  It took 3 years for you guy to get visa approved?  That must have been hard for you guys. :(Is it because you guys filed late or something? . Glad to hear that you guys can be together now. How long ago ur spouse tourist visa was denied was it during the file process? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Atl2018 said:

Thanks for comfirming. I emailed the embassy and they responded that they have scanned a copy and hence I can keep the hard copy.

Congrats on your visa! How do you track that it is ready for you to pick up? I have registered to pick up at aramex office but I wonder will they contact us when it is ready to pick up or I have to call them after status at ceac shows issued? 

I am not sure. The US consulate said they would contact me once it was ready for pick up. They called me to let me know i could pick it up. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sweetyp said:

Oh,  It took 3 years for you guy to get visa approved?  That must have been hard for you guys. :(Is it because you guys filed late or something? . Glad to hear that you guys can be together now. How long ago ur spouse tourist visa was denied was it during the file process? 

The year we got married we were together for a very long time and 2 year of marriage I became usc and that took almost 9 months and the 3rd year I filed the petition for my wife,and the whole proces took 11 months from beginning to visa approved ,her tourist visa was denied in 2016 and since then we didn’t do it again and just file the spousal visa.!!!the interview lasted only around 5 minutes and consular officer didn’t ask for any proof of relationship and I didn’t sent any when I sent the I -130 ...thank god everything went well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 hours ago, afk said:

Puhh keine Ahnung. Hab seit dem Case Complete nicht mehr reingeschaut 😂

Passt. Hat sich eh erledigt. Ich hab meinen Pass inzwischen 😅

Aber meine Sachen vom Medical hab ich nicht bekommen.. 🤔

25 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

The year we got married we were together for a very long time and 2 year of marriage I became usc and that took almost 9 months and the 3rd year I filed the petition for my wife,and the whole proces took 11 months from beginning to visa approved ,her tourist visa was denied in 2016 and since then we didn’t do it again and just file the spousal visa.!!!the interview lasted only around 5 minutes and consular officer didn’t ask for any proof of relationship and I didn’t sent any when I sent the I -130 ...thank god everything went well.

Oh. Ic. yes the process normally takes 11 months. I am waiting for NVC to schedule an interview. Fingers crossed.  Next month in feb it will be 11 months for us too. HOping to be with hubby before our 1st marriage anniversary. Lets see what happens. Hoping to get an email soon with interview date. Thanks for your help. 

9 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Thank you. my wife was also denied a tourist visa once back in 2017, I was worried that would have affected my wife case but I guess I shouldn’t be so worried. 

Timeline

Quick update guys ,my wife visa yesterday was undergoing administrative processing and today status now says issued,so that means she’ll her passport Monday or Tuesday,so happy..!!😌😌

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.