dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2018

1,179 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, k123 said:

AOS packet question: I am filing i-864 as a sponsor for my wife and I do not have any joint sponsors. On the document cover sheet it asks for "Proof of U.S. Status". Do I need to submit a document for it? (US citizen certificate copy, passport copy, driver license)

I sent a copy of my passport 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, Ravian said:

Any CC with scan date later than 20th Jan??

Mine is 25th jan . Still waiting for CC. EVERYTIME I CALL THEY SAY IT IS IN LINE TO BE REVIEWED !!!! 

Seriously shouldnt it be under review already :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, XxRohxX said:

Mine is 25th jan . Still waiting for CC. EVERYTIME I CALL THEY SAY IT IS IN LINE TO BE REVIEWED !!!! 

Seriously shouldnt it be under review already :(

I think they are taking 4 weeks to review. So we should be next week.  I am 24th. Would have been the 16th but I resubmitted by I184 doc because I didnt put any N/A and didnt want to risk getting a checklist fr it. 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, sunnglow04 said:

I have never been this excited to PAY a bill in my life!!  Got invoiced last night!!!!  God is good!

Lol I totally understand.. we paid aos bill on the 14th, and now I'm looking forward to the payment to be processed so we can pay iv bill. Even though it says PAY NOW in red, but the website says to wait about a week for aos payment to process before paying the next bill. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Ok so to all of you having a pivot case (part of the new upload system)

Last night I talked to the NVC  as usual. I asked him: can it be that the pivot cases are somehow taking longer to get a CN & IIN? He said yes, your assumption is right. They are talking longer because they are having problems with the system since it is being often updated because they are adding more and more countries to this new system plus all the K1 Visas are part of the upload system. so we were right. I really hope we all get that damn CN soon. He told me that after we have that we will probably be faster than normal cases. As of now they are working on the 8th of the January which would be my date that they received my petition(on monday it's gonna be exactly 6 weeks; are they serious ?!?!?! :angry:). but that's been going on for 3 days now. they keep telling me that everything is ready except for the CN. what's the irony of that. arrrr

let's keep each other updated and hope for the best. I really hope i'm the only one waiting this long and it's gonna be faster for you guys. It's really frustrating to not be able to do a thing. I feel so useless.

34 minutes ago, Curiousmind said:

I think they are taking 4 weeks to review. So we should be next week.  I am 24th. Would have been the 16th but I resubmitted by I184 doc because I didnt put any N/A and didnt want to risk getting a checklist fr it. 

Mine is 23 jan. Still no sign of CC. Hope we get it within this month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Moses E said:

I noticed that almost everyone with case Numb starting with "RID" who submitted their package from late December till date have their ceac webpage showing the same thing. We called 2days ago and was surprised when we were told that they haven't received our package yet. Does this mean they haven't received the package of everyone with the RID case Numb or is it just me. Besides,  I also read on the vj-wiki sometime ago that it is possible that an agent may not see a case Numb on their system if review hasn't started on that case. Please, if anyone knows how this works, kindly share more light on this topic. Thanks

IMG_20180216_042026_479.jpg

Sorry, I meant scan date.

32 minutes ago, k123 said:

Is NVC open on presidents day February 19, 2017? 

NVC will be closed this Monday.  :)

33 minutes ago, gsiberger said:

hi,where did you check it?

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

Let me know when u get an answer I am looking to make sure I put my package together without missing anything!

You need proof of citizenship. Copy of citizenship certificate is best.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.