The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

You guys are IGNORING the facts. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with a pyscho.

So much winning LOL. You keep listening to your echo chamber, you don't even know what is really happening.

We are becoming a dictatorship and when it flips to blue, you won't like it!

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

10 minutes ago, jyaku said:

You guys are IGNORING the facts. Arguing with you is like trying to argue with a pyscho.

So much winning LOL. You keep listening to your echo chamber, you don't even know what is really happening.

We are becoming a dictatorship and when it flips to blue, you won't like it!

So how are we becoming a dictatorship again?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

One participant has been subjected to administrative action for abusive language in multiple threads and for spamming the forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/household-income-trump-economy-optimism/

Bad News For Dems: Household Income Hits All-Time High Under Trump … And He's Getting Credit For It

Growth: A new report shows that the median household income has climbed 3% since President Trump took office. It's another sign of a strong economy, and at least one poll shows the public credits Trump for the good news. Should Democrats wave bye to the Blue Wave?

Median household income has been steadily increasing under Trump, rising from $59,471 in January 2017 to $61,483 last month, according to Sentier Research, which tracks income on a monthly basis using census data.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/household-income-trump-economy-optimism/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

and trump got this series started.
33780743_2109760439053868_33072442609605

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/futures-point-to-a-slight-rebound-after-trump-tariffs-fuel-trade-war-fears.html

Dow closes more than 200 points higher as jobs report tops expectations

• The U.S. economy added 223,000 jobs in May, while economists polled by Reuters expected a gain of 188,000.
  • Stocks rose on the news, with the Dow Jones industrial average gaining 217 points.
  • Bank stocks followed rates higher. J.P. Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America all rose at least 1 percent.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/01/the-us-economy-suddenly-looks-like-its-unstoppable.html

The US economy suddenly looks like it's unstoppable

• Friday's economic data provided evidence that the U.S. economy is heading into the second half of 2018 with strong momentum.
  • Nonfarm payrolls beat expectations while manufacturing and construction indexes both showed accelerated growth.
  • Economists are slowly ratcheting up expectations for growth through the end of the year, with widely followed measures putting the second quarter at between 3.6 percent and 4.8 percent.

22 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Didn't the Dow just drop by 200 in the last couple of days ago over new tariffs? Jeez. Drop 200, jump 200, yay Trump.

I guess the trick for making Trump look great is to just lower our expectations to the point that they don't even matter?

We’re not in 2009 anymore.  Stop trying to live in the past, my friend.  

Edited by IDWAF

2 hours ago, IDWAF said:

We’re not in 2009 anymore.  Stop trying to live in the past, my friend.  

Actually lowering expectations is not always a bad thing. I've gotten to the point where I expect all drivers to be jerks. Now when somebody cut's me off and starts going 20, I'm cool. I knew someone was going to do it, so might as well get it over with. No one let's me into a lane when I've been signalling for a mile? That's OK,  I'll take 15 minutes and circle back just like I expected I would have to do. Stoned driver forgets what to do when the light turns green. Of course he does. That's why I leave an hour early for a half hour trip. My driving stress has gone way down, all because I lowered my expectations.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

4 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Actually lowering expectations is not always a bad thing. I've gotten to the point where I expect all drivers to be jerks. Now when somebody cut's me off and starts going 20, I'm cool. I knew someone was going to do it, so might as well get it over with. No one let's me into a lane when I've been signalling for a mile? That's OK,  I'll take 15 minutes and circle back just like I expected I would have to do. Stoned driver forgets what to do when the light turns green. Of course he does. That's why I leave an hour early for a half hour trip. My driving stress has gone way down, all because I lowered my expectations.

Ok, good points, all.  But on some things, we shouldn’t lower our expectations, and I know you’d agree with me.  Going back 50 years in time racially, that’s not a move in the right direction.  Nor is accepting that many of our leaders and stars and starlets take advantage of their position to sexually harass or abuse those around them.  Certain standards must be upheld, or even increased.

I used to be that guy who waited til the last minute to leave, and I am sure I did some of the things you mentioned above when rushing to my destination.  Leave half an hour early, arrive 15 minutes early, piss no one off, and you are now a hero because you got there early.  Makes sense to me.  Today.  Ditto on stocking up on necessities, so I don’t run out and have to stress about getting them at inopportune times.  Have only let my gas tank go below half full once or twice in the past 5 years.  Tell the wife that half is empty.  Now she gets antsy if she gets in and the tank is almost down to half (it’s catching!).

It would really be nice if our country’s leaders had the best interest of WTP in mind.  Alas, those days are long gone, me thinks, and not sure we will ever get them back.  We never seem to drain any swamps, just move the stinky water from one holding pond to another...

If Trump thinks he can get more than 3% economic growth, he's dreaming

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-3percent-20170519-story.html

Fast foward and a little tap from his magic wand 

Atlanta Fed Boosts Second Quarter GDP Forecast to 4.8%

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/01/atlanta-fed-boosts-second-quarter-gdp-forecast-to-4-8/

• 2 weeks later...

Warning for suffers of Trump derangement syndrome. The following content may cause seizures, blackouts, and possible slit wrist. View at your caution 

TRUMP APPROVAL RATING Better than Obama and Reagan at Same Point in their Presidencies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/trump-approval-rating-better-than-obama-and-reagan-at-same-point-in-their-presidencies/

Timeline

th?id=OIP.mT7b8Y5X2cESC_LWk55qZwHaFP&pid

* ~ * Charles * ~ *