pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, bestofluck said:

Are you asking for traffic ticket RFE? Sorry to hear this. But I'm sure once you send in, you will get approved very soon.

Oh thanks a lot when is your interview? Yeah it is the traffic ticket RFE. The IO made it seem like it wasnt a big deal and she said she will sent the letter right away so can sent her the court disposition then. Quoting her she said " its no big deal guys" but u never know

But im reading some horror stories that it takes them about to 3 months to get back to the RFE lol ...

18 minutes ago, Laura123 said:

Did u get ur approval ? 

I actually end up getting an RFE email :( so annoying! 

Nothing yet. Literally checking the site every 2 minutes. That sucks about the RFE. What do they want?

Just now, Jakk said:

Nothing yet. Literally checking the site every 2 minutes. That sucks about the RFE. What do they want?

The old traffic ticket that i had to show that it has been resolved. I hope its not gonna take them another 3 more months to get back to the RFE after i sent it ( read some horror stories like that)  

I am sure u will be approved pretty soon! it takes about a week sometimes to hear back 

53 minutes ago, Laura123 said:

The old traffic ticket that i had to show that it has been resolved. I hope its not gonna take them another 3 more months to get back to the RFE after i sent it ( read some horror stories like that)  

I am sure u will be approved pretty soon! it takes about a week sometimes to hear back 

Yeah, I'm a lot less worried now that the interview is done. Seems like it's the last hurdle and the time leading up to it would take the longest. But like you said, who knows what's gonna happen. Keep us posted about your status!

1 hour ago, Jakk said:

Yeah, I'm a lot less worried now that the interview is done. Seems like it's the last hurdle and the time leading up to it would take the longest. But like you said, who knows what's gonna happen. Keep us posted about your status!

Hey @Jakk!  Please could you give us a review of your interview from yesterday? :).

Jlj4m8.png

3 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Oh thanks a lot when is your interview? Yeah it is the traffic ticket RFE. The IO made it seem like it wasnt a big deal and she said she will sent the letter right away so can sent her the court disposition then. Quoting her she said " its no big deal guys" but u never know

But im reading some horror stories that it takes them about to 3 months to get back to the RFE lol ...

I'm sure it will be very fast! Don't worry about it.

My interview is next Thursday. Getting a little nervous.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/23/2018 at 10:25 PM, Britinstl said:

Did you get an email update from USCIS stating they'd sent you an interview letter? I'm at 'ready to be scheduled' on my tracker, so want to know what to expect next! :) 

I didn't get nay updates online or emails even thought I had signed up for that communication.  The letter was a complete surprise.

On 4/24/2018 at 1:52 AM, cherryblossoms916 said:

We have the same update on case last 3/26. How ever it’s still case was received and I didn’t receive any letter yet. Just to make sure what site did you saw the last update 3/26?

I used Uscis.gov

12 minutes ago, bestofluck said:

I'm sure it will be very fast! Don't worry about it.

My interview is next Thursday. Getting a little nervous.

Good luck!! You will do great :) . All she asked was proof of relationship and some pics we had so its pretty easy. Also make sure you take your i94 original with you.

She kept my original 

On 4/20/2018 at 7:15 PM, Kimberly24 said:

Hello Kateryna, 

We also got word last week that our interview is scheduled at the Philadelphia office May 16. We filed in Mid January. We have similar timelines. 

Good Luck to you and all. 

Thank you so much for this info. It gives me some hope. 

On 4/20/2018 at 11:36 PM, TearsOfBabylon said:

Heeeeey! Good to see you again! :)

How's life, besides waiting? :)

I wish you a lot of patience and a little luck! :)
I filed in December and still got nothing!

Hey, girl! 

Good to hear you too. 

Well, overall everything's good. After submitting AOS package with proceed with wedding preparation that is in the end of October.

Most of the things are done (invitations, restaurant, dress, photo and videographer, church, etc.) but there is still a lot of to do. In midMay we will have engagement photoshoot. Yes, it will be already after marriage but that how our life circumstances work :)

Starting from April my husband works 6 days a week, up to 14 hours a day to cover all expenses, so we have just one day per week to finish preparation for the big day and be ready on time. That's why I need to go to work as well to help and make him work less. 

Also we booked our honeymoon vacation just after the wedding day, so AP would be much appreciated to come till that time. :) 

Bthw, congrats on your approval! Great news! 

Time to have a small celebration (like we Marchies said when NOA 2 appeared during K1 stage :)).

Any other news? ;) 

1 hour ago, Jakk said:

Woke up today to notifications saying there was action taken on my case. Checked the tracker on the USCIS website - nothing. Then I checked myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov and it says that card is being produced!!! Yay!!!

3 months from filing to approval. Pretty good actually.

Awesome!! Congrats 🎉 it’s a relief lol.. I woke up to an email this morning that my i130 is approved but 485 has the RFE 

4 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Awesome!! Congrats 🎉 it’s a relief lol.. I woke up to an email this morning that my i130 is approved but 485 has the RFE 

Hopefully it won't be too long!

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
On 4/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, Jakk said:

Hi @jakk, was your most recent jointly filed tax requested for at the interview? 

8 hours ago, Laura123 said:

Hi @Laura, was your most recent jointly filed tax requested for at the interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.