Moxa1989

N-400 Newark/Mt Laurel New Jersey

1,199 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Jhon_A said:

I applied (Oct 15, 2019) and still waiting for an interview... Newark Office.... losing hope

Sorry to hear that! I feel your pain. I emailed them recently as well through the online portal -I don't expect it to make any difference but figured I got nothing to loose. Keep us posted if you get any updates...I'll do the same...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

On 1/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, roddie2k said:

Hey all,

Does anyone have tips/suggestions on where to park in Elizabeth, NJ for the biometric appointment, the closest garage I found appears to be .5 miles away. Thanks in advance!

When I had my bio done I went into the street right across from the ASC and maybe 2-3 streets over to the right I parked my car at the meter and just used the app to pay for the 2 hours parking. When 2 hours passed ASC while I've waited for the bio to be done I just prayed that I wont get a ticket but I think traffic people didnt go there at that time (around 3pm) and I was spared a parking ticket :D

On 1/11/2021 at 5:18 AM, Hariram30 said:

Applied June 2020. Paper filing 

no biometrics appointment or reuse notice yet?

newark field office

anyone in same timeline have any updates ? This wait is so frustrating 

Applied March 2020, not biometrics app yet, still waiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Annabanana316 said:

My friend applied Jan 2020 and now has interview scheduled for February 1. Newark NJ :) 

Is it a combo interview?

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I just checked online and my interview has been scheduled on Feb 9, Newark office. I applied online on Dec 14.  I did not get any alert on my phone .

Edited by Marimar04

12/14/19 applied online N400

01/09/20 Biometrics appointment

36 minutes ago, Marimar04 said:

Is it a combo interview?

If they scheduled you in the morning, yes

if They scheduled you in the afternoon, no.

source: sitting at the building waiting for oath ceremony as I type this.

also it depends if they approve you on the spot, they could not approve you right away even if you passed the exam

Edited by izaksly

43 minutes ago, Marimar04 said:

Is it a combo interview?

No. It’s not a combo int. She is single

10 minutes ago, izaksly said:

If they scheduled you in the morning, yes

if They scheduled you in the afternoon, no.

source: sitting at the building waiting for oath ceremony as I type this.

also it depends if they approve you on the spot, they could not approve you right away even if you passed the exam

If they schedule you in the afternoon, is it still possible to do some day oath?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.