Timeline
12 hours ago, Tluck said:

Hello house please what happens when i 130 is approved and

I 485 says is ready to be scheduled. Dont understand the connection

they will scheduled and interview that what it means

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kwiecia said:

Hey guys, what is the number to USCIS? How can I get into talk with Tier 2 agent?

1-800-375-5283, just ask for tier 2 and they will transfer it you have to give them ur name case number phone number and they will call you back in whatever hour they say. maybe in a hour or 2. 

Edited by nyokie

Timeline
12 hours ago, Tluck said:

Hello house please what happens when i 130 is approved and

I 485 says is ready to be scheduled. Dont understand the connection

can you add your timeline pls that will help others to know when they will be approved etc

Timeline
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, lvsweets said:

Does anyone know ehat exact dates USCIS will be closed for the holiday this week? 

they will close tomorrow

@Sweetamooni - How did you find out the date NVC received it? calling them?

Congratulations btw, your quick turnaround makes me hopeful

Edited by redvines
Fix speling mistake

12/26/17 - NOA1

06/27/18 - NOA2 (+183 days)

07/11/18 - Case sent to NVC (+14 days)

07/18/18 - NVC Received (+7 days)

08/10/18 - NVC Case Number (+23 days)

09/06/18 - All Docs Submitted (+27 days)

09/19/18 - Case Complete at NVC (+13 days)

10/18/18 -  Interview appointment letter received (+29 days)

11/20/18 - Interview Date (+33 days) - APPROVED!

11/26/18 - Visa Received 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 7/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, NatalieC136 said:

does anyone know why my case appears twice like shown below? It wasn't like this last week, only one was there....Screenshot_20180703-064521.thumb.png.018437c57b278ccaa139f3337b3d0878.png

Saw the same thing just now; it wasn’t there when I checked earlier this afternoon...

Somehow it gives hope🤷🏾‍♀️🙏🏾

(since it is the first we have ever received since our NOA1 back in dec 26)

10 minutes ago, NJ & RJ said:

Saw the same thing just now; it wasn’t there when I checked earlier this afternoon...

Somehow it gives hope🤷🏾‍♀️🙏🏾

(since it is the first we have ever received since our NOA1 back in dec 26)

Thanks for all the replies, I hope it means somthing good. 

Could it be a glitch though? Thats what I am worried about 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fliuzh said:

Hi @Mercy619, I was wondering if your husband got the police clearance certificate. 

Yes, at local police station in the city/district where you live (on your Hukou booklet) for a Certificate of No Criminal Convictions and then get a notarized translation of your certificate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Happy 4th if July to everyone. As for me very sad im far from all my loved ones and friends and this country obviously doesnt celebrate the 4th. Good luck to everyone. Big hugs. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

Happy 4th if July to everyone. As for me very sad im far from all my loved ones and friends and this country obviously doesnt celebrate the 4th. Good luck to everyone. Big hugs. 

Happy 4th to you sweets....and everybody else.... we all are missing out on so many celebrations but that will be over soon …. :wub:

9 minutes ago, Barbie Ann said:

Happy 4th to you sweets....and everybody else.... we all are missing out on so many celebrations but that will be over soon …. :wub:

Hi I'm Chris, USC petitioning for my wife. I'm a January filer but follow your group. Holidays are the hardest. I've been away from my wife a year the 15th of this month. It's hard. I'm visiting her in August tho for a few weeks. I wanted to share that there have been a few February folks who got approved and several January folks as well. So keep the faith and understand we all go thru this together and have similar experiences with immigration. I spoke to USCIS and my document preparer and they said I should be prepared to wait until October or November before I hear anything and anything before is a gift. So don't give up hope, I've read some folks want to give up, and I hope they don't. We will go to the end of the earth for love and our spouse. This wait is very temporary. God bless all of you .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.