Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Love Found said:

@GarryAndMarie did you use agency's service or did your packet by yourself? 

Did it myself, and think I goofed by using my US passport to establish identity: I didn't send copies of the blank pages, just the pages with stamps & my photo/info

Edited by GarryAndMarie

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, GarryAndMarie said:

Did it myself, and think I goofed by using my US passport to establish identity: I didn't send copies of the blank pages, just the pages with stamps & my photo/info

I hope that's just it and you can solve it really quickly with a fast approval in the end 😊

1 hour ago, Matt&Savannah said:

We are starting to crack as it seems things aren't going as smoothly or predicatively  as previous months... Does anyone know if I was to visit my fiancee in america before approval for a weeks visit or so, would this affect our case/approval?

I've visit's twice since we've had the visa in and I go again on Saturday.  

I've never had a problem at the POE just get asked a few questions however be prepared to answer questions about ties in the UK. 

This time I don't have any other than my car finance and a return ticket, I'm hoping that will be enough as I had to give a years notice from my job and I am officially out of the military on 3rd January just on terminal leave now. 

If your honest yourl be fine 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How can you tell what the latest list is really the latest when people are chatting and the list keeps moving with the texts?

Timeline
24 minutes ago, GarryAndMarie said:

I didnt send the blank pages of my passport either but we were approved, so it will be interesting to find out if that is what your RFE is for. The one thing I was worried about and thought I would get RFE for is my fiancé’s intent to marry was a scanned copy that she emailed me after she signed it. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

I didnt send the blank pages of my passport either but we were approved, so it will be interesting to find out if that is what your RFE is for. The one thing I was worried about and thought I would get RFE for is my fiancé’s intent to marry was a scanned copy that she emailed me after she signed it. 

Did you send any other citizenship evidence? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Did you send any other citizenship evidence? 

Ah you know, I did send copy off my birth certificate as well. But the thing I was really worried about was the intent to marry being a scanned copy of her sign letter. Mine was not a scanned copy.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

Ah you know, I did send copy off my birth certificate as well. But the thing I was really worried about was the intent to marry being a scanned copy of her sign letter. Mine was not a scanned copy.

For the passport part it could be that you sent the birth certificate.

but you may be right about the letter of intent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 12/8/2017 at 10:34 AM, The Squirrel said:

I love Seinfeld, and Newman and George were my favorites. With that said, this gif from last night was for a good reason, I'm surprised you guys didn't catch on....

Yesterday I had a biggest day of my life. My cute little Mrs. Squirrel has been APPROVED! I came home late, seen the letter, and posted that gif. I was just overwhelmed to write anything, feeling of relief like no other. 

With that said, LOOK OUT FOR YOUR MAILMAN !!! No email, no app update, no scan update .... nothing .... just good ol' Newman the mailman. Date on the letter is June 4th Monday. 

Can't write much now, will fill you in on details tonight when I get home. I truly appreciate you guys, love you all and will be here until we are all gone. Thanks for accepting me as an equal! 

May God bless America !

Congratulations !!!

1 hour ago, sadsadcez said:

June 5th here, got an rfe also today. 

Hopefully the information they want is easily submitted and you are approved quickly.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.