Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

Don't wait 2 weeks to call. You're NOA2 11/29. They are now on NOA2 Nov 22. You're still not on the files getting to NVC this week, but don't wait two weeks to call. You will most likely it get to NVC next week. Call back next week. You're close.

I hope that what he was told is true. Hopefully next week we hear something good. What about you?

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
Just now, Lilly2302 said:

I hope that what he was told is true. Hopefully next week we hear something good. What about you?

Still nothing, but since a Nov 22 file touched NVC yesterday, I’m hoping either today or tomorrow for our Nov21. We only call them once a day after 7pm, because that’s after they’ve gotten the mail for that day. 

6 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

Still nothing, but since a Nov 22 file touched NVC yesterday, I’m hoping either today or tomorrow for our Nov21. We only call them once a day after 7pm, because that’s after they’ve gotten the mail for that day. 

Call USCIS and ask about your case, a Tier 2 will tell you if they sent it to NVC.

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Morning everyone!

Guys my heart is palpating I received a notice about my claim but it seems like a generic email

Any suggestions? May filer day 234.

Date: January 11, 2018 at 11:11:44 AM EST
To: 
Subject: Your recent inquiry (receipt #WAC-xxxx)

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
24000 AVILA ROAD
LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thursday, January 11, 2018

Emailed to 

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:

On 12/27/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I129F

Filing date:
-- 05/22/2017

Receipt #:
-- WAC-xxxx

Referral ID:
SRxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- 

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- 

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 12/27/2017, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool; 
* Signing up for case status updates; 
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator; 
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

IMG_1942.PNG

15 minutes ago, findme said:

Morning everyone!

Guys my heart is palpating I received a notice about my claim but it seems like a generic email

Any suggestions? May filer day 234.

Date: January 11, 2018 at 11:11:44 AM EST
To: 
Subject: Your recent inquiry (receipt #WAC-xxxx)

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
24000 AVILA ROAD
LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Thursday, January 11, 2018

Emailed to 

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:

On 12/27/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I129F

Filing date:
-- 05/22/2017

Receipt #:
-- WAC-xxxx

Referral ID:
SRxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- 

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- 

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 12/27/2017, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

Your case is currently being adjudicated. You should receive a notice of action* within 45 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, or Notice of Intent to Deny.

We hope this information is helpful and appreciate your continued patience.

-----------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
* Using our Case Status Online tool; 
* Signing up for case status updates; 
* Checking processing times;
* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
* Using our Office Locator; 
* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
* Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

IMG_1942.PNG

That was exactly the same answer that my fiance received tuesday night

:unsure::unsure::wacko:

17 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

That was exactly the same answer that my fiance received tuesday night

:unsure::unsure::wacko:

I decided to call USCIS and I spoke to Sylvia very nice lady but not much information. She told me I should receive a response within 30 days and to cb after Jan 27th if I don't receive anything. But she said the information I receive would be inference to the inquiry not necessary anything else. After 30 days they can pull the information and see exactly what it says. Doesnt necessary mean case in review it seems like. But idk. 🤔

29 minutes ago, findme said:

I decided to call USCIS and I spoke to Sylvia very nice lady but not much information. She told me I should receive a response within 30 days and to cb after Jan 27th if I don't receive anything. But she said the information I receive would be inference to the inquiry not necessary anything else. After 30 days they can pull the information and see exactly what it says. Doesnt necessary mean case in review it seems like. But idk. 🤔

I am hoping we receive something before that, uffff.

It looks like we cant do anything more that wait and wait.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am praying for all of us.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello guys just curious how long it's takes to get the case number from NVC.. NO2 dated was December 6. Still no email or mail from NVC about case please advice .. thanks 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, amkhan said:

Hello guys just curious how long it's takes to get the case number from NVC.. NO2 dated was December 6. Still no email or mail from NVC about case please advice .. thanks 

Got our case number at 54 days from NOA2 (Nov. 17). Hang on there. You'll get yours very soon. 😊

Check out NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

Here's a list for K1 NOA2 waiting for NVC case number so we can keep track of everyone's waiting time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Catalina21 said:

After 226 days and a RFe we are finally approved.Recived notification by Spinach app,USCIS web site also is updated.

Congrats!

How long from rfe to approval?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.