Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Well I just checked to see the status of my inquiry on USCIS site and it just got updated with today's date saying it has been assigned to an officer for response AGAIN (it said that on 12/27). I guess that means I'll be getting an email shortly and something tells me that it's gonna say the same BS that @Maria1989 just said.

I don't see this bringing me any closer to a NOA2 or RFE. So I guess I'll be contacting the Ombudsmen next after I get this response!!

@Trinab80How did you check your inquiry status on USCIS site?

3 minutes ago, nguyenddvuong said:

@Trinab80How did you check your inquiry status on USCIS site?

Logged in my account on USCIS website and saw it under my case history. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 1/8/2018 at 1:03 PM, Cristina24 said:

Yes thank you so much :) I have completed the DS-160. Do you know when the fee is to be paid? Is it after I receive the packet from my local embassy or when I actually go to the interview? I thought it was included in the ds-160 ?

I'm not sure, sorry.

Anyone know when/how to schedule the background check and medical exam after the NVC number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Well I just checked to see the status of my inquiry on USCIS site and it just got updated with today's date saying it has been assigned to an officer for response AGAIN (it said that on 12/27). I guess that means I'll be getting an email shortly and something tells me that it's gonna say the same BS that @Maria1989 just said.

I don't see this bringing me any closer to a NOA2 or RFE. So I guess I'll be contacting the Ombudsmen next after I get this response!!

This ridiculous I think that’s just the next generic answer after you fall out of Time standard 

4 minutes ago, JGEP said:

I'm not sure, sorry.

Anyone know when/how to schedule the background check and medical exam after the NVC number?

its ok I figured it out :) After I got notified by email that Sydney had my case I went ahead and filled the ds-160 and paid the fee separately.  I just emailed them that im ready to schedule an appointment and automatic email response stated they will get back to me within 1-2 days. :D My medical is on the 24th of Jan. 

Edited by Cristina24

2 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

This ridiculous I think that’s just the next generic answer after you fall out of Time standard 

Did they give you a timeframe when they would have a decision or that was all it said? 

I'm still waiting to hear something back. There was this guy in the Facebook group saying he got a response from his inquiry saying that he was approved on November 4th and they sent his case to the NVC on December 20th and has a case number but he was never sent a NOA2 or received any type of notification and thought he was still waiting. He said he just found out today from his inquiry. Had he not submitted he wouldn't have even known. Now his case has been sitting at his Embassy and he didn't even know it.

This whole thing is mind blowing for real.

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Did they give you a timeframe when they would have a decision or that was all it said?

I tried to upload it. It says it wa too large but it says while we can’t predict when we will receive the results  of the Security Checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to provide a decision on your case as soon as the Security Checks are received. 

Which means I will call twice a week. 

Edited by Maria1989

Just now, Maria1989 said:

I tried to upload it. It says it wa too large but it says while we can’t predict when we will receive the results  of the Security Checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to provide a decision on your case as soon as the Security Checks are received. 

So sorry, I really am. Are you gonna contact the Ombudsmen?

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Timeline

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR NOA2 SHIP DATE TO NVC

could you please @ me?

Im looking for trends on when they send their shipments because I do know they send in bulk.

So based on when USCIS told you it was sent and based on when NVC said it should be there, maybe we can determine a rough estimate for when they ship?..

ie: approvals 1st through 14th get shipped on the 15th and 15th to the end of the month get shipped the 1st of the following month...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi everyone,

we are waiting for our case to get to NVC since 46 days now.

We are calling NVC and it’s the second time we send emails.

Somebody knows if they ever answer to the emails?

At the phone they used to say to wait 6 weeks, now that it has been 6 weeks they just say they know nothing!

***Waiting for interview***

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR NOA2 SHIP DATE TO NVC

could you please @ me?

Im looking for trends on when they send their shipments because I do know they send in bulk.

So based on when USCIS told you it was sent and based on when NVC said it should be there, maybe we can determine a rough estimate for when they ship?..

ie: approvals 1st through 14th get shipped on the 15th and 15th to the end of the month get shipped the 1st of the following month...

•  

20th dec nvc and noa2 7th nov 2017

Timeline
1 minute ago, JrJonesy4 said:

20th dec nvc and noa2 7th nov 2017

I’m flying tomorrow but I’ll see how many responses I get and maybe make some sense of it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

I’m going to try calling on Friday and then again next week. After that I will start contact agencies that can provide assistance that’s ridiculous it take about two weeks to finish all the Security Checks and they couldn’t have gotten any hits on my file. This is crazy !!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Trinab80 said:

What’s crazy is some May Filer have been at NVC 2 months, some May Filers have made interview dates, some have even been approved and did the POE already and you mean to tell me, we still at USCIS awaiting security checks. @Trinab80 this is nonsense and a total failure on USCIS in handling our cases. I researched even if there is an issue most are resolved in less than 6 months. This is way too long and inexcusable. I’m trying to hold my composure because we at their mercy but I borderline ready to go OFF on Customer Service, Tier 2, everyone. Smh 🤦‍♀️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.