Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
4 hours ago, gomeze87 said:

I am wondering if anyone here had a visa prior to filing for K1. I am asking because the difference with my case is that my fiance had a J1 visa (under an au pair program)  while here in the US, so i suspect that having a prior visa will eliminate petition going to NVC. Anyone have information about this or have a similar case?

I have had a previous J1 and F1. The petition is still send to the NVC and goes through the normal NVC process. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

200 DAYS and still counting, no words, nothing. no NOA2 in the mail, no approved status in the tracker, no RFE, nothing at all. May 26, we recieved the NOA1. Is there anyone here still waiting for the NOA2? I am waitng for Dec16 to come for them to change the date on the website from 1st May to 1st June. I just keep my Faith that this week I will receive my NOA2, our approval letter. :(

22 hours ago, alik said:

At the moment the average number is around 30 days but some people are over 40 days, still waiting...

Thats strange......on that google doc people received NVC numbers on November 27th and then it just stops.....anyone know the reason or when it will pick up again? It cant be that they did no work for two weeks...i guess the shipments they send in bulks could be a reason but its still strange....hmmm...

Edited by Nissss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nissss said:

Thats strange......on that google doc people received NVC numbers on November 27th and then it just stops.....anyone know the reason or when it will pick up again? It cant be that they did no work for two weeks...i guess the shipments they send in bulks could be a reason but its still strange....hmmm...

Even if there were bulks.. it can't be monthly.

until now it was the most 3 weeks waiting so they should be sending once a week or once biweekly the worst case!

and if their bulks are too small and not enough they should really start thinking hmm why couldn't we fill it this time! Maybe we are not doing our job lately!

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, RioMica said:

200 DAYS and still counting, no words, nothing. no NOA2 in the mail, no approved status in the tracker, no RFE, nothing at all. May 26, we recieved the NOA1. Is there anyone here still waiting for the NOA2? I am waitng for Dec16 to come for them to change the date on the website from 1st May to 1st June. I just keep my Faith that this week I will receive my NOA2, our approval letter. :(

Hang in there. Ours took 209 days. The. We got an email and text. You're getting close. Stay strong. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

Does anyone know anything about how to get an extension for an approved NOA2?  it is starting to look like I will most likely need to get an extension due to the trump travel ban going into effect. I am basically at the mercy of the the supreme court for when they hear the case, which I fear will be well after my February 23rd expiration date.

On a separate note, it has been 45 days since my approval and NVC still says it has not been received yet.

I’m really sorry to hear that. Not fair at all considering you are doing this the right way. Maybe call uscis and try to get to tier 2 - immigration officer. Maybe consult a lawyer as well. 

If you so get an extension can you please post how you were able to do it for others to see. Just in case they need an extension or are in the same position as you. 

I really do wish you the best. Maybe all it will take is a call or letter to uscis. 

Best of luck 

3 hours ago, RioMica said:

We got an email and text after 209 days. Hang in there and be strong. You are close. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, Danny and Taly said:

I’m really sorry to hear that. Not fair at all considering you are doing this the right way. Maybe call uscis and try to get to tier 2 - immigration officer. Maybe consult a lawyer as well. 

If you so get an extension can you please post how you were able to do it for others to see. Just in case they need an extension or are in the same position as you. 

I really do wish you the best. Maybe all it will take is a call or letter to uscis. 

Best of luck 

We got an email and text after 209 days. Hang in there and be strong. You are close. 

thanks. Yes I am. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Morning everyone!! 

For all those who have their NOA2  (AND) those who get it today and after🎉, 

Please get on the new spreadsheet so we so we can get timeframe ideas for NVC received dates!!

Thanks🙂

(Please upvote so the link stays recent)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by AZSunshine78

Timeline
4 hours ago, mikejoy2019 said:

24 days waiting for NVC# ... 😊☺

Did you fill out your info 🙂

Please get on the new spreadsheet so we so we can get timeframe ideas for NVC received dates!!

Thanks🙂

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by AZSunshine78

Timeline
On 12/9/2017 at 9:04 PM, MariaB Soria said:

guuuuuys!!! Finally my approval notice was on my mailbox todaaaaay!!!! A week after sending my RFE response!!!! Now what's next??? 

Thanks🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Is there anything you need to do once you're at or past 6 weeks of waiting for NVC?

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.