mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got the weirdest case tracker update today...

Hope it's just a glitch?

Anyone else have this ?

"At this time uscis can not provide you with information about your case. Please call 1800 .........for additional information"

Makes me worry ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Hope it's just a glitch?

Anyone else have this ?

"At this time uscis can not provide you with information about your case. Please call 1800 .........for additional information"

Makes me worry ! 

Same :/

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Se003 said:

Same :/

I read up on it.

Some people say it's just a glitch.

Some say its because they touched our cases (which I doubt)

And others say it doesn't change back until you're approved. 

At least we know we arent the only ones :) probably some silly glitch ...

Let me know if yours updates at all I'd be curious..

1 hour ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Hope it's just a glitch?

Anyone else have this ?

Makes me worry ! 

I got the same update too, but only for my AOS application. 

my.uscis.gov tracker hasn't changed though.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, cumulonimbus said:

I got the same update too, but only for my AOS application. 

my.uscis.gov tracker hasn't changed though.

Same here 

The my.uscis.gov case tracker stated the same. Just my ap and the website case tracker changed.

And it's also only on my AOS

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ln Em said:

Just came back from my info pass appointment (I took it weeks ago and didn't want to cancel).

They were able to confirm that my travel authorization was approved too (I can now see it on my case status online). Really happy about that!

They also told me not to worry about receiving my interview date while I am back home in June. For the Baltimore office its a 8 to 15 months wait... so I have time!

Congrats on the travel doc!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
3 hours ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Hope it's just a glitch?

Anyone else have this ?

Makes me worry ! 

Hi! I got the same update. Also just for AOS.AP and EAD still say 'case was received'. Was hoping it was glitch that would fix itself within minutes. I guess we'll have to wait and see?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, mighty836 said:

Well just received a call from our Congressman's office and we are approved for EAD and AP, cards being produced as stated on the USCIS app. So happy today!!!!

Got a similar call to from my congressman’s office. Waiting for the tracker to change. My lawyer will call in though to confirm today. 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
22 minutes ago, mighty836 said:

Well just received a call from our Congressman's office and we are approved for EAD and AP, cards being produced as stated on the USCIS app. So happy today!!!!

Congrats !!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

Got a similar call to from my congressman’s office. Waiting for the tracker to change. My lawyer will call in though to confirm today. 

Congrats !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.