mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Oh wow just checked my case tracker two min ago and nothing but checked again and my ead is being produced !!!

20180411_124330.jpg

Wahoo!!!  Is your status updated for AP and EAD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, spike198 said:

Wahoo!!!  Is your status updated for AP and EAD

Work permit is my ead so that one is updated I didnt get the letter yet.

I applied for ap late like 9 days ago so nothing is updated for that. Makes me wonder if that maybe pushed it through..we will see. I'm assuming I'll just get an ead card on it's own though.

And nothing for aos. I'll keep everyone in the loop when I get the letter and the card etc.

6 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Work permit is my ead so that one is updated I didnt get the letter yet.

I applied for ap late like 9 days ago so nothing is updated for that. Makes me wonder if that maybe pushed it through..we will see. I'm assuming I'll just get an ead card on it's own though.

And nothing for aos. I'll keep everyone in the loop when I get the letter and the card etc.

That's right... I think you mentioned you applied for AP late.  Thanks for the info and congrats!

28 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Oh wow just checked my case tracker two min ago and nothing but checked again and my ead is being produced !!!

20180411_124330.jpg

Awesome news! Congrats again!! 

Since we are timeline twins, maybe there's hope for me as well! :)
If nothing happens I'll just apply for AP again hahaha

Timeline
51 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Awesome news! Congrats again!! 

Since we are timeline twins, maybe there's hope for me as well! :)
If nothing happens I'll just apply for AP again hahaha

Lol you're hilarious   

I'm sure yours will come asap now ! You submitted your application literally a week after me so maybe this week or next if they're going in order 

9 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Lol you're hilarious   

I'm sure yours will come asap now ! You submitted your application literally a week after me so maybe this week or next if they're going in order 

I hope you are right :)

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Se003 said:

My lawayer filled this out.  Do I still get multiple trips for advanced parole ????

IMG_6427.PNG

AP is for multiple trips it isnt a one trip card ... I'm not even sure if there is another form for only one trip to be honest most people get the ap combo card with their ead or a letter for multiple travel.

8 hours ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Oh btw I didn't get the email yet but will let you know if I get an email too. 

Did you get the email yet???

Timeline
9 hours ago, AOS JOURNEY said:

Did you get the email yet???

Got the email this morning !!

7 hours ago, Pizzaislife said:

No email notification, but checked the status and the ead card is being processed! Yay! 

EE3E5CDE-480D-4104-80A1-FD2E6B48965B.jpeg

Congrats ! 

I got my email the next day (card produced apr 11 email came today april 12)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.