1,304 posts in this topic

This is mine:

Receipt Number: XXXXXXX
Request Type: Application for Naturalization
Case Received Date: 12/07/2017
Received As: Paper Application
Status Message: USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.
Pending Action: None

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 1/14/2018 at 4:08 PM, varmai said:

Why OLD ELIS Site, New Site and EGOV has different messages?   any idea what it means

OLD ELIS Site is showing as 

Received As:EFile
Status Message:USCIS has scheduled your interview appointment and will mail you the appointment notice.

New site is showing still (MyUSCIS)

We reviewed your biometrics

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

EGOV Site is showing

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

For me after my status for interview was updated in old site, It took roughly 2 days for my status to be updated in new site. So i think they are just out of sync but yeah since its updated at one place you should get your date pretty soon.

13 minutes ago, Excitingjourney said:

For me after my status for interview was updated in old site, It took roughly 2 days for my status to be updated in new site. So i think they are just out of sync but yeah since its updated at one place you should get your date pretty soon.

Hi Excitingjourney,

If that happens it will be nice surprise.  But many folks with same status makes me wonder if it could be related to cases being moved from NBC to local field office. and next step may depend on field office pending cases

Well lets see in next two days :).   If we get interview scheduled then online files seems on fast track compared to paper.

11 hours ago, varmai said:

Hi Excitingjourney,

If that happens it will be nice surprise.  But many folks with same status makes me wonder if it could be related to cases being moved from NBC to local field office. and next step may depend on field office pending cases

Well lets see in next two days :).   If we get interview scheduled then online files seems on fast track compared to paper.

I have the same status on my old website...scheduled for interview, however, I just called USCIS and the officer said that USCIS only has one website, that is when I asked him about the old and new website. And basically told me that as of now my case shows that my biometrics were done and it is awaiting a review. I do not understand why the "old" website is giving false information from what is actually going on with our cases.

11 hours ago, Excitingjourney said:

When did you file your case and when was your biometrics? My status in the old site also updated to Interview scheduled, but not in the new site. I am wondering though, where it shows the date when the status was updated? Also, have you found out what date your interview is, or received the letter of interview notice? What is your field office? Mine is Oklahoma City.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just did my biometric. The lady took my picture, only 4 fingers on my right hand, and signature. Is that normal?

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, Excitingjourney said:

i have the same conflicting statuses. 

Old Site: I had the message "USCIS has scheduled your interview.." - posted on 12/28 - a DAY BEFORE my biometrics notice date.

Biometrics completed on 1/03 through Walk-in

New Site: Regular "We reviewed your biometrics." notice.

So does it mean they scheduled the interview before the biometrics were done or even submitted ?  Weird ???

Thanks - PS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency 

ELIS: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

EGOV: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

OLDSITE: https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/saml/login

12/28/2017 (Day 00) -  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

12/28/2017 (Day 00) -  NOA Available Online - Awaiting PDF Receipt

12/28/2017 (Day 00) -  NOA PDF Receipt Posted Online,  Awaiting Letter

12/28/2017 (Day 01) -  Received Notice of Biometric appointment

01/02/2018 (Day 04) -  Biometric appointment letter posted online, scheduled for 1/18/18

01/03/2018 (Day 05) -  Biometric (fingerprinting) completed @ Philadelphia ASC - through Walk-in

01/04/2018 (Day 06) -  Case status - We Reviewed Your Biometrics". 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
37 minutes ago, varmai said:

That's what they did for me too , 

Oh I see. Thank you for your quick response. Mine status just changed from 11 months to 9 months. :)

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I'm also "scheduled for interview" on the old system lol. Seems like a glitch.

AOS Journey:

9/19/2014: AOS Package (i130, i485, i765 and i131) sent to Chicago lockbox using USPS Certified mail

12/3/2014: EAD and Advanced Parole in Production :dancing:

12/12/2014: EAD/AP Card received

1/23/2015: Interview is Scheduled for February 27!

1/28/2015: Interview Letter Received

3/10/2015: Greencard Received

12/3/2016: Filed i751 at California Service Center

12/4/2016: Filed N400 - Dallas TX

2/18/2018: i751 Case transferred to Local Office

2/26/2018: i751 Case received at Local Office

1/5/2018: i751 Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction

3/5/2018: Another update saying i751 Case Transferred And New Office Has Jurisdiction

5/7/2018: Received Letter stating i751 Case transferred to National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64064

5/30/2018: Interview scheduled for N400

7/11/2018: Attended interview and was informed it will be a combo N400/I751 interview

8/6/2018: N400 Approved

8/7/2018: I751 Approved

9/5/2018: Oath Ceremony missed due to travel abroad and letter sent to USCIS to reschedule ceremony

10/2/2018: Officially a US Citizen! 

44 minutes ago, Snorlux said:

I'm also "scheduled for interview" on the old system lol. Seems like a glitch.

Can Someone please send a like to the old system please 

Hi, everyone!  This thread has been kind of quiet.  I guess save for the 2 people who already have interviews scheduled, we are all playing the waiting game. :)   Who else has filed 90 days before their GC anniversary, like me?

Biometrics:  They fingerprinted both hands for me...maybe because I am applying based on a 5-year GC and the last time I did biometrics was 5 years ago?

Anyone else has i751 pending in CSC? I called this morning and CSC is processing August 2016 cases. 
I need to make an appointment to request another one year extension since my original extension letter expires in February. 

On the n400 side I only get emails saying there is no updates :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.