nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, jesserz said:

How do you know that the NVC received your case? Is this information only available through calling? Or does the USCIS case status update? Will the USCIS case status website ever update again or is it now that they've allegedly sent it off, it's no longer used?

You can call NVC and they will tell you the date, when they recieve your case. That is east 😊 about other answers i am not sure.

17 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! SO I JUST CALLED THE NVC TODAY AND I GOT MY CASE NUMBER! THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING ME AND ALWAYS HYPING ME UP! TO THE OTHERS WAITING, PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH BECAUSE YOU GUYS WILL GET IT! AFTER EXACTLY 8 WEEKS AND 4 REQUESTS OF REVIEWS SENT TO SUPERVISORS I GOT IT! I'M READY TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STEP! 

Aaaa so happy for you!!! 8 weeks sharp 😊 i am sure all other steps will be fastest!

7 hours ago, Sundee said:

Best to call and see what is going on.. 

When we call NVC .  Do we directly request that person ..to transfer our call to supervisor???

Edited by 2891

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today my husband picked up his visa today!!! I’m so happy that this process is over for right now and I can’t wait till he’s able to join me ❤️

5 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

So I paid the AOS and the applicant fee to NVC. Does anyone know how long will it take from here for an interview?

2 months is the average

Timeline
On 3/17/2018 at 5:09 PM, Samiha Sharif said:

I've been so depressed about this. It's been over 5-6 months since I got my husband's NOA1. (PD Oct. 2) Still haven't gotten the 2nd one, plus every time I check the website it says case number isn't recognized. What do I do?? 😭

P.D 10 OCT still nothing.

Wait for couple of weeks.

Oct filers would be getting approvals surely after mid apriL to start of may

Timeline
3 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Today my husband picked up his visa today!!! I’m so happy that this process is over for right now and I can’t wait till he’s able to join me ❤️

Congrats scarlett finally you are out of islambad embassy mess

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/17/2018 at 10:13 AM, jesserz said:

How do you know that the NVC received your case? Is this information only available through calling? Or does the USCIS case status update? Will the USCIS case status website ever update again or is it now that they've allegedly sent it off, it's no longer used?

Yup , only way to know if they received is calling , NVC 

USCIS will no longer update as they no longer are working on your case 

NVC will now handle your case and update your status throughout process on their website 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

I am an Oct filer too, PD 27th OCT, lets hope it goes smooth.

Best regards.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Congratulations!!!

Timeline
12 hours ago, Beast333 said:

How did you calculate that? I think for october filers it should be more like mid to end of june to july 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Congratulations.  Happy for u both.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.