nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

All right here are ALL the updates i got from the cases I been tracking on my USCIS app , (  Tracking over 200 cases from Nov. - April )  and I add more as I remove the ones that get's  Approved / DOS 

December 30       >>  Sent to DoS

February 24   ( 2 cases )  >>>   Sent to DoS

February 28   ( 3 cases ) >>>>  Sent to DoS

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

March 13  >>>>  Name Changed     (  this means either case is Approved or RFE is being sent real soon )  

March 16    >>>>   RFE Sent

March 16    >>>>    Approved 

March 20   >>>>  RFE Sent 

March 20   >>>> Sent to DoS

March 21   >>>>  RFE Sent 

that's just the cases got updated from my list of tracked cases ,    from LAST 2 Days ,.      so seems like they been BUSY and working Hard Before Christmas lol 

Seems like they might hit early April before the end of the month.  Come on Nebraska..... we have no faith in you but we can hope!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Seems like they might hit early April before the end of the month.  Come on Nebraska..... we have no faith in you but we can hope!

yup I am hoping  :D:D:D:D   my PD is April 3rd, early enough to hear something this month hehe big shot but  my hopes has returned !!! :)

Timeline
34 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

All right here are ALL the updates i got from the cases I been tracking on my USCIS app , (  Tracking over 200 cases from Nov. - April )  and I add more as I remove the ones that get's  Approved / DOS 

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

March 13  >>>>  Name Changed     (  this means either case is Approved or RFE is being sent real soon )  

that's just the cases got updated from my list of tracked cases ,    from LAST 2 Days ,.      so seems like they been BUSY and working Hard Before Christmas lol 

I have PD March 13th also. But too bad that wasn't my case. lol. But hoping to hear something by end of the month...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Don't abandon us once your date passes and you get approved!

Do not Worry Friend, 

I'll still be here :) for helping if anyone needs help ,  and share all my experience until the end of my Visa Journey, 

will also keep on tracking cases and post them here weekly or so :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

Aww man I’m march 2  but that wasn’t my case I guess

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

March 2 >>>> Sent to DoS

March 6  >>>>> Approved 

At least they are doing some in March.. 

Come on Nebraska 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

Oh my God.. have hubby received it in his mail box?

No he hasn't. I just inform him about the RFE now. How long did it take u to get the mail?

Edited by Mrs Prestige

2 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

No he hasn't. I just inform him about the RFE now.

Plz let us know what is demanding in rfe when u will get by mail 

Edited by 2891

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

No he hasn't. I just inform him about the RFE now.

Alright.. He should receive it in his mail on or before Friday next week. Do  you have any idea of what's missing?

Edited by Abies

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Alright.. He should receive it in his mail on or before Friday next week. So you have any idea of what's missing?

He didn't put the W2 and anything tax in the package.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.