nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Crysta said:

342 Days and counting :(:wacko::( 

BIG Congratulations to all the recent approvals!! You all give me hope! 

Yes and don’t you ever loose that hope. 

I went 361 days and u feel lost and hopeless but u can’t let it get u down and stressed as stress tears you up like it did me.. You’re around the corner from your Happy Day 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chucks said:

Good news for me my wife just received a mail and my petition was approved  PD March 16

Country Nigeria ....

Finally I am out of nebraska and i wish all good news too..i appreciate for everything and all the help I got here...now waiting for nvc 

Congratulations!!! It seems like things are moving fast if they are already working on March. Will probably be hearing something by April all things being equal. PD July 25th here. 

Quick question. Is any iPhone user having problem accessing this website on their phone? Am constantly being led to a spam website about winning an iPhone or gift card. How do I stop that? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Crysta said:

342 Days and counting :(:wacko::( 

BIG Congratulations to all the recent approvals!! You all give me hope! 

Crysta your next in line 

Edited by Chucks

Timeline
3 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Congratulations!!! It seems like things are moving fast if they are already working on March. Will probably be hearing something by April all things being equal. PD July 25th here. 

Quick question. Is any iPhone user having problem accessing this website on their phone? Am constantly being led to a spam website about winning an iPhone or gift card. How do I stop that? Thanks

Selsiii, yes I have a iPhone and was getting same pop ups. I downloaded Idblock and now it stopped all the pop ups. 

I went on the Apple store and searched for that app and it’s free to download..

Its working for me, so try it. I was so annoyed as it was taking me 10 times or more to get on vj cos of those pop ups. Let me know if it helped you... 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Selsiii, yes I have a iPhone and was getting same pop ups. I downloaded Idblock and now it stopped all the pop ups. 

I went on the Apple store and searched for that app and it’s free to download..

Its working for me, so try it. I was so annoyed as it was taking me 10 times or more to get on vj cos of those pop ups. Let me know if it helped you... 

Thank you Sundee. I went on the App Store and cannot find it.  What company made it if you don’t mind me asking please. Thanks

Timeline
10 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Thank you Sundee. I went on the App Store and cannot find it.  What company made it if you don’t mind me asking please. Thanks

Wow now I can’t find it in Apple so I was trying to figure out how I got it. 

Go go into your settings:

Tap on Safari (If using Safari) 

Tap on content blockers 

See if it directs you to Apple 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, selsiii said:

i have the same iphone issue.  I could never figure out how to stop it.  I just don't look at it on my phone now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

i have the same iphone issue.  I could never figure out how to stop it.  I just don't look at it on my phone now.

3 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

I use ad blocker by wei liu it works and it’s free I have been using it 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Wow now I can’t find it in Apple so I was trying to figure out how I got it. 

Go go into your settings:

Tap on Safari (If using Safari) 

Tap on content blockers 

See if it directs you to Apple 

I can’t even find content blockers in my safari settings. I found another app called Adblock. It seems to be working so far.  Uses a vpn. Now that I have this installed, content blocker pop ups in the safari setting so am guessing it showed up because I have a content blocker installed. Apple does too much.  Every update brings new unnecessary features. Thank you Sundee for pointing me in the right direction!

7 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

Hey I just installed Adblock. Seems to be working. You should try that

Timeline
1 minute ago, selsiii said:

I can’t even find content blockers in my safari settings. I found another app called Adblock. It seems to be working so far.  Uses a vpn. Now that I have this installed, content blocker pop ups in the safari setting so am guessing it showed up because I have a content blocker installed. Apple does too much.  Every update brings new unnecessary features. Thank you Sundee for pointing me in the right direction!

Yes Adblock is what I was reading in the vj forum from others having same issues with pop ups. Somehow I got idblock and it works well so far. 

Glad im not the only one who was getting these pop ups as it was frustrating

Timeline
1 minute ago, selsiii said:

Yes Adblock is what I was reading in the vj forum from others having same issues with pop ups. Somehow I got idblock and it works well so far. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sundee said:

It was definitely frustrating since it was interfering in my daily need to know if by some miracle Nebraska is working on July applications lol. Am glad I asked. Thought my phone was infected or something. Came close to throwing it against the wall a few times. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sundee said:

lol. It posted twice 

Timeline
Just now, selsiii said:

It was definitely frustrating since it was interfering in my daily need to know if by some miracle Nebraska is working on July applications lol. Am glad I asked. Thought my phone was infected or something. Came close to throwing it against the wall a few times. 

Understandle as yes I wanted to toss mine as well but said, nope cos then hubby can’t reach me ... lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.