Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About _g3js

  • Rank
  • Member # 250119

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Phoenix AZ Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Denver CO
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

2,025 profile views
  1. Thank you for your response. My son was not here yet when I was naturalized. I petitioned him after my naturalization. He only has green card now. Can I apply directly for his passport but we will provide the name change decree from court?
  2. Hello VJ family, I am a Mom and naturalized citizen to a minor child. He has the last name of his biological father as shown on the birth certificate. He got here and got his green card with last name same as his birth certificate. After he got here, I already changed his Last name to match my Married name. We have here the Last name change decree on hand. What will be the next process for him to obtain the US passport? Do I need to have his Last name changed on the green card first then apply for N-600? And then, apply for US Passport? Please advise. Have a blessed day all!
  • Create New...