2,950 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Jebee said:

Hi everyone! I want to share my Pending ROC and N400 cases. So, I applied for removal of condition way back in October of 2016. Got my NOA1 dated 11/03/16. And on 10/23/17 I went ahead and applied for N400. I sent it through USPS. I got my NOA1 with a priority date 10/27/2017. January 10/2018 I received an email stating that there is an update on my N400 case and there it was I was scheduled for an interview at Denver CO office. My interview was in 02/14/2015 at 7:30 am. I was called 8 mins early. My interview went pretty smooth and the officer told that I passed but unfortunately he cannot give me an approval because he has to review my ROC application. He then said CSC ended up sending my ROC here in Denver since I filed N400 while my roc is still pending. I’ll keep you posted if there’s any changes on mine. Good luck guys! 

Hey Jebee, just trying to understand all this I-751 and N-400 so I can be best prepared when I file my N-400.  There's a lot of craziness out there and a lot of inconsistencies and frankly sometimes, misinformation.  Just making sure you got your dates correct here.....your interview was back in 2015?? OR is that really 2018???  Thanks for clarifying.  :)

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

11 hours ago, Jebee said:

Hi everyone! I want to share my Pending ROC and N400 cases. So, I applied for removal of condition way back in October of 2016. Got my NOA1 dated 11/03/16. And on 10/23/17 I went ahead and applied for N400. I sent it through USPS. I got my NOA1 with a priority date 10/27/2017. January 10/2018 I received an email stating that there is an update on my N400 case and there it was I was scheduled for an interview at Denver CO office. My interview was in 02/14/2018 at 7:30 am. I was called 8 mins early. My interview went pretty smooth and the officer told that I passed but unfortunately he cannot give me an approval because he has to review my ROC application. He then said CSC ended up sending my ROC here in Denver since I filed N400 while my roc is still pending. I’ll keep you posted if there’s any changes on mine. Good luck guys! 

57 minutes ago, mrs thb said:

Hey Jebee, just trying to understand all this I-751 and N-400 so I can be best prepared when I file my N-400.  There's a lot of craziness out there and a lot of inconsistencies and frankly sometimes, misinformation.  Just making sure you got your dates correct here.....your interview was back in 2015?? OR is that really 2018???  Thanks for clarifying.  :)

Hi, I’m really sorry. I was too tired and sleepy when I was typing this last night. It is 2018. Thank you for letting me know. 😂😂

6 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Really a ####### shoot, some officers bypass 751's, but some have to review them. I am sure you will be approved very soon though, keep us posted. I don't know why he could not just review your 751 there and approve it on the spot though, that is a drag. Really depends on the officer.

You are right. I was really hoping that he would just adjudicate my ROC that time but he says CSC never even touched my file. As soon as they found out that I filed for N400 they sent my files to my local office right away. My officer said; this wasn’t  my job in the first place but I have to do it. Lol. My officer was lil bit strict and pretty serious by the way. Anyway, good luck on yours. I’ll keep you guys updated. Thank you 😊 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, Jebee said:

You are right. I was really hoping that he would just adjudicate my ROC that time but he says CSC never even touched my file. As soon as they found out that I filed for N400 they sent my files to my local office right away. My officer said; this wasn’t  my job in the first place but I have to do it. Lol. My officer was lil bit strict and pretty serious by the way. Anyway, good luck on yours. I’ll keep you guys updated. Thank you 😊 

That is such bullshit. Sorry to hear that, did he say how long it was going to take him to adjudicate your 751?

1 hour ago, Zombie69 said:

That is such bullshit. Sorry to hear that, did he say how long it was going to take him to adjudicate your 751?

I'm not sure, he didn't say. It's frustrating but what can we do. I am debating if I should get a stamped or not. The thing is my FO only gives a 90 days I think. I'll give them maybe 1 month and if I don't hear from anything I'll get an info pass. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Jebee said:

I'm not sure, he didn't say. It's frustrating but what can we do. I am debating if I should get a stamped or not. The thing is my FO only gives a 90 days I think. I'll give them maybe 1 month and if I don't hear from anything I'll get an info pass. Keep us in the loop. I am waiting for my interview letter, got a notification that week saying they have scheduled my 400 interview.

I have a good feeling that you will be approved soon. At least your 751 has been opened and the officer is on it, you also passed the 400 interview. Yeah, give it about a month is about right and decide whether you are going to get your passport stamped. Good luck, fingers crossed, hope you will get your oath ceremony approval soon.

Edited by Zombie69

Hi, I got a new update. Here is my new status.

Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number IOExxxxxx, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Congratulations! That’s nice to know.

Adjustment of Status From F-1 Visa.

8/14/2014: Mailed AOS package: I-130, I-485, I-765.

8/18/2014: Accepted in Chicago. Transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

8/21/2014: Received NOA 1. I-130, I-485, I-765 in mail.

8/25/2014: Received biometrics in mail. Scheduled for 9/8/2014

9/24/2014: EAD approved. 36 Days!

10/01/2014: EAD mailed.

10/03/2014: Received EAD card.

10/14/2014: I-485 moved to testing and interview.

1/28/2015: Interview scheduled for 3/4/2015.

1/31/2015: Received interview notice.

3/4/2015: Interview completed and APPROVED!

3/5/2015: Welcome notice mailed and I-130 Approved.

3/10/2015: Welcome notice and I-130 approval notice received.

3/12/2015: Green card mailed.

3/14/2015: Green card delivered.

Removal of Conditions: 

12/14/2016: Mailed I-751.

12/19/2016: NOA issued.

01/26/2017: Biometrics.

05/03/2018: I-751 transfered to NBC.

02/27/2019: Joint I-751/N-400 Interview.

05/14/2019: I-751 APPROVED.

Naturalization:

12/02/2017: Mailed N 400 to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox. (I-751 still pending)

12/05/2017: Package delivered in Phoenix, AZ. Transferred to Harrisonburg Processing Center.

12/07/2017: Notice of action issued. (IOE)

12/26/2017: Biometrics.

01/23/2019: Interview Scheduled for 2/27/2019.

02/27/2019: Joint I-751/N-400 interview. N-400 recommended for approval.

05/16/2019: N-400 APPROVED! Placed in line for oath ceremony.

05/17/2019: Oath ceremony notice mailed.

06/12/2019: Swearing in Ceremony! Finally a U.S. citizen!

Timeline

Update! Just got my interview letter today, my appointment will be on 3/26 At 10:20am. I will take my spouse and tons of on going evidence to the interview just in case. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Edited by Zombie69

10 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

Update! Just got my interview letter today, my appointment will be on 3/26 At 10:20am. I will take my spouse and tons of on going evidence to the interview just in case. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

Good luck!

Just another updates on my case online as of Feb 20th 2018. I don't know which one is true. :D

First update says : 

February 20, 2018

We approved your application

Your final step to becoming a citizen is to attend your naturalization ceremony

We will mail you a letter when we schedule your naturalization ceremony.

Second one says :

February 20, 2018

You attended your interview

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

Timeline
18 hours ago, Jebee said:

Hi, I got a new update. Here is my new status.

Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number IOExxxxxx, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations! Please let us know when you get the oath letter.

Edited by Zombie69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.