Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Send an inquiry.  They gave us a date for oath and fingerprints and asked us to provide those on that day.  Aziz medical center also had to confirm with the embassy ahead of time before scheduling the visit.

Yeah my fiancé will call in the morning InshaAllah. I told him I will make sure he stays awake today 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Send an inquiry.  They gave us a date for oath and fingerprints and asked us to provide those on that day.  Aziz medical center also had to confirm with the embassy ahead of time before scheduling the visit.

Which email did you send an inquiry on? 

On 8/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, AandH said:

Hey guys.. My fiancé received a call from the embassy today around 3pm. But he was asleep and missed the call as he work for an American company so his schedule runs on American hours.. 

But he also received an email asking for a second “fresh”(that’s what it says in the email lol) medical and 2 visa sized photographs. 
But no other information. It doesn’t say how to submit them. Where to submit them etc. just asks for you these 2 things to proceed forward. We have been in AP since October of 2019. 
He is super nervous and is mad at himself because he wasn’t awake to answer the call 😬 he called back when he did wake up and they told him that he would probably receive another call and also to call back tomorrow morning and that they would find the CO who called him.. 

If any of you guys have submitted a second medical and/or photographs, how have you submitted them? 
I’m hoping that tomorrow he is able to receive more information. 😰

Just print out the email send them through courier AEG travel 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, AandH said:

Which email did you send an inquiry on? 

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

So he called the medical center and they looked him up with his Case # and said that his case isn’t in their electronic system and that there’s a visa fee of some sort which is Rs 3000? We are confused as to where we pay this fee? So we can book the medical appointment. Any ideas?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys so my husband has fingerprints/oath again & was told to send his new passport and medical I uploaded a pdf of new passport and embassy emailed us back stating to please send the updated medical and passport and yesterday our case stated administrative processing with the date updated but now it says our case number and at NVC

Timeline
5 hours ago, AandH said:

So he called the medical center and they looked him up with his Case # and said that his case isn’t in their electronic system and that there’s a visa fee of some sort which is Rs 3000? We are confused as to where we pay this fee? So we can book the medical appointment. Any ideas?

Yes you can't get the medical until the embassy speaks with them.  There is a fee for the medical but its more than 3000 rs its 24000 rs is for the medical.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Yes you can't get the medical until the embassy speaks with them.  There is a fee for the medical but its more than 3000 rs its 24000 rs is for the medical.

No I know about the medical fee. She said there was some visa fee too for 3000. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I sent out an inquiry to them then that they have to reach out to the medical center InshaAllah they check it soon and reply by early next week so he can get rolling with the new medical

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

Hey guys . My wife contact congress few days ago . and today we get reply from congress . please anyone can tell me what this response means?

Screenshot_20200813-184559.png

please some one advise me what this email means. is this a positive sing ?

Timeline
8 hours ago, F&S2018 said:

Hey guys so my husband has fingerprints/oath again & was told to send his new passport and medical I uploaded a pdf of new passport and embassy emailed us back stating to please send the updated medical and passport and yesterday our case stated administrative processing with the date updated but now it says our case number and at NVC

Whattt? This is confusing. 😕 

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

please some one advise me what this email means. is this a positive sing ?

Yes, it is good.  It looks like they will be contacting you for a new medical exam.  This should mean they are ready to issue the visa, though there have been occasional instances where it still took a while.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AliTan said:

Yes, it is good.  It looks like they will be contacting you for a new medical exam.  This should mean they are ready to issue the visa, though there have been occasional instances where it still took a while.

There have been occasional instances where it still took a while....what is that mean can you please explain .?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.