Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, A S said:

There have been occasional instances where it still took a while....what is that mean can you please explain .?

People have at times gotten a new medical and still waited months, but usually the visa is issued shortly after completing the medical.

Timeline

so the embassy hasn’t reached out to the medical center for my fiancé yet. We sent out an inquiry on Thursday. Obviously this weekend was a holiday so we’re hoping we hear back soon. Any idea how long it takes for them to contact the medical center so we can have this process moving forward? It bugs me that they contact us but don’t get in touch with the medical center too. 

My fiancé contacted the medical center and she asked us to forward her the email from the embassy and she’d try to have one of her employees reach out to them too. I just hope we hear something back from them. Inquiring is a pain too because sometimes they don’t reply. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/5/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ahmed&Freda said:

Hasn't posted since June (although it seems he was online in July) he was to hear an answer by the end of July I believe. 

Hi

My husband got email for remedical but there are issues.  he went for medical.  at hospital, he found out he needs to redo ds260.

then we completed that and now still there is something embassy needs to do so hospital can get access.  hospital is saying now to email embassy

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Hi

My husband got email for remedical but there are issues.  he went for medical.  at hospital, he found out he needs to redo ds260.

then we completed that and now still there is something embassy needs to do so hospital can get access.  hospital is saying now to email embassy

Yes if they open ds 260 then you have to update it. and once its updated embassy will contact to medical center to take his physical .  I am waiting for medical email too we got response from congress and it says that embassy will contact you for re medical. but unfortunatly havent received any email . if you dont mind please can you share the email embassy sent to your husband .

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Hi

Hi we are in the same boat. We didn’t get asked to re do the DS 260 but waiting for the embassy to give the medical center access. We are waiting for them too. My fiancé sent an inquiry already but no response. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, A S said:

Yes if they open ds 260 then you have to update it. and once its updated embassy will contact to medical center to take his physical .  I am waiting for medical email too we got response from congress and it says that embassy will contact you for re medical. but unfortunatly havent received any email . if you dont mind please can you share the email embassy sent to your husband .

We did not have to fill out the DS again. When I check mine it doesn’t say needs to be filled out again. But we are waiting for the embassy to provide authorization to the medical center 

Timeline
1 minute ago, AandH said:

We did not have to fill out the DS again. When I check mine it doesn’t say needs to be filled out again. But we are waiting for the embassy to provide authorization to the medical center 

same here . we got response from congress that the consular officer has requested for update medical . but when i reach to medical center they said we havent got any notification and they said we can scheduale medical untill embassy direcrly send you an email for medical request . Today my wife sent inquiry to embassy lets see hope we get awnser .

Timeline

Visa applications are adjudicated in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and applicable federal regulations.  A review of our consular records confirmed that --- visa application was refused at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad under section 221(g) of the INA.  An application may be refused under section 221(g) of the INA when required or supporting documents are incomplete or while the consular officer verifies information submitted in support of an application.

In this instance, our records indicate that your case requires an updated medical examination for ----.  Please contact the same panel physician who conducted your previous medical exams to initiate the process of a new medical exam.  Once our U.S. Embassy Islamabad receives your new medical exam, we can continue processing your case.

Timeline
1 hour ago, A S said:

same here . we got response from congress that the consular officer has requested for update medical . but when i reach to medical center they said we havent got any notification and they said we can scheduale medical untill embassy direcrly send you an email for medical request . Today my wife sent inquiry to embassy lets see hope we get awnser .

I sent inquiry too and they said they need the beneficiary to contact. So I made my fiancé email them today too. Let’s see InshaAllah 

3 minutes ago, Ussponsorpaki said:

Visa applications are adjudicated in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and applicable federal regulations.  A review of our consular records confirmed that --- visa application was refused at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad under section 221(g) of the INA.  An application may be refused under section 221(g) of the INA when required or supporting documents are incomplete or while the consular officer verifies information submitted in support of an application.

In this instance, our records indicate that your case requires an updated medical examination for ----.  Please contact the same panel physician who conducted your previous medical exams to initiate the process of a new medical exam.  Once our U.S. Embassy Islamabad receives your new medical exam, we can continue processing your case.

This is the email where they requested the medical? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, AandH said:

I sent inquiry too and they said they need the beneficiary to contact. So I made my fiancé email them today too. Let’s see InshaAllah 

7 minutes ago, AandH said:

This is the email where they requested 

Visa applications are adjudicated in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and applicable federal regulations.  A review of our consular records confirmed that their visa applications were refused at the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, under section 221(g) of the INA.  An application may be refused under section 221(g) of the INA when required or supporting documents are incomplete or while the consular officer verifies information submitted in support of an application.

In this instance, the consular officer has requested the submission of an updated medical examination report for Mr. Riaz.  Our office will contact Mr. Riaz directly to inform them that the aforementioned documents are needed and to explain how to obtain them.

Edited by A S

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AandH said:

i got this email from congress

Timeline
1 minute ago, A S said:

Your K1 visa applications was recently reviewed and you are request to submit the following documents.

1. Fresh medical report from one of our embassy designated panel physician. For more information, see travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/medical-examination.html.)
  2. Fresh Visa Photos (2x2, front view, white background, uncropped)

We hope that this information is helpful.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

2 minutes ago, A S said:

This is what he got 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, AandH said:

Your K1 visa applications was recently reviewed and you are request to submit the following documents.

1. Fresh medical report from one of our embassy designated panel physician. For more information, see travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/interview/interview-prepare/medical-examination.html.)
  2. Fresh Visa Photos (2x2, front view, white background, uncropped)

We hope that this information is helpful.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

This is what he got 

Yes that is the email I received.  I think we just have to wait for the process to happen so medical can be conducted.

Timeline
Just now, Ussponsorpaki said:

Yes that is the email I received.  I think we just have to wait for the process to happen so medical can be conducted.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait ......this wait is tge only problem 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, A S said:

Wait wait wait wait wait wait ......this wait is tge only problem 

I swear itna wait toh koi Bhi nai karata. Our job is to submit medical. Your job is to contact medical center. How can I do my job if they don’t do their job.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.