2,948 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kenzo_gal said:

I got confused and now it makes sense why there's two different receipt numbers (one when I751 was filed then a new one for the RFE). I had to key it in and it says that it was received. 

Screenshot_20190406-105723_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yayyyy

Does anyone know what's going on with the USCIS website? All status updates are blank. Not just for my case #. System maintenance? Glitch?

Edit: nevermind. Back up and running.

Edited by fruitnut

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
8 minutes ago, fruitnut said:

Does anyone know what's going on with the USCIS website? All status updates are blank. Not just for my case #. System maintenance? Glitch?

Just close the app and reopen, refresh and run the query again. Those steps pulled the contents back and it's no longer blank for me

1 minute ago, David1987 said:

Just close the app and reopen, refresh and run the query again. Those steps pulled the contents back and it's no longer blank for me

I had the same issue then I used USCIS' website, but it's working now. I was just temporarily freaking out.

Timeline

21 more days (Oct 17th) until I can submit an inquiry for 'case outside of normal processing time'. Right now USCIS is on 26th of Sept.

So what's the process again for getting the Senator involved....

Anyone reading this who's familiar with this or done this before, please holla. If there ways to leverage them, for once let's see my 10 years worth of tax payers money at work.

2 minutes ago, lovely girl said:

Hey guys my 18 months extension will expire next month. How soon can I make an appointment to get a stamp in my passport?

U can try but I heard they dont like to see our faces unless it's less than a month away

Timeline
On 3/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, David1987 said:

Name was updated   ===========103==== 1

Case was rec'vd at local office ========== 34

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 21

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 41

(24/17)

Case trnsf'rd to schedule Interview======= 1

Approvals ========================== 236

Crspndnce rcv'ed..r'viewg it ======279=== 1

1 bad receipt  =================225=== 1

Total===============336-2=========== 334

Approvals = 70.7%

Untouched cases = 10.2%

Case was rec'vd at local office ========== 31

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 22

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 39

(21/18)

Approvals ========================== 242/334

Approvals = 72.4%

Untouched cases = 9.28%

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
18 minutes ago, David1987 said:

21 more days (Oct 17th) until I can submit an inquiry for 'case outside of normal processing time'. Right now USCIS is on 26th of Sept.

Anyone reading this who's familiar with this or done this before, please holla. If there ways to leverage them, for once let's see my 10 years worth of tax payers money at work.

U can try but I heard they dont like to see our faces unless it's less than a month away

Thanks I'll just wait 30 days before it expires. I applied for citizenship so I think that's why my case is taking this long.

2 hours ago, David1987 said:

Same, I’ll have to do the same thing

9 hours ago, lovely girl said:

Hey guys my 18 months extension will expire next month. How soon can I make an appointment to get a stamp in my passport?

Try to secure a slot for the month that it will expire. You can always cancel your infopass appointment if you get a positive outcome from them before your set date.

Hello. 

I have an update on my status.

- 751, submitted oct 23 2017, last update jan 4 2019, transferred from csc to vsc

- n400, Submitted January 3 2019, Today i recieved an email about my n400, scheduled for interview on May 20th. 

On the letter it doesnt say bring my spouse. Will this be a combo interview? Or just the 400?

6 hours ago, CSC_SD1017 said:

Hello. 

I have an update on my status.

- 751, submitted oct 23 2017, last update jan 4 2019, transferred from csc to vsc

- n400, Submitted January 3 2019, Today i recieved an email about my n400, scheduled for interview on May 20th. 

On the letter it doesnt say bring my spouse. Will this be a combo interview? Or just the 400?

Bring your spouse to be on safe side.

Timeline
On 4/8/2019 at 9:12 PM, David1987 said:

Case was rec'vd at local office ========== 31

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 22

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 39

(21/18)

Approvals ========================== 242/334

Approvals = 72.4%

Untouched cases = 9.28%

Approvals ==249/334

Case was received at local office == 28

Untouched cases == 8.38%

Congratulations to all I-175 and N400 approvals! ❤️

Mine has still no updates, both I-175 and N400 and my extension letter is expiring on June.  😟  Do you guys think my case is already outside the normal processing timeline? 

I-175 NOA on October 2, 2017

N400 NOA on September 27, 2018

Will be scheduling infopass appointment after I renew my passport which will be expiring next month.  

For Filipinos out there, I have a question. So I was reading about how to renew Philippine passport and one of the requirements is "Proof that applicant has not applied for foreign citizenship, e.g. resident alien card (green card)". What kind of proof do I need for that? And I know I applied for naturalization, would that affect my renewal of passport? 

Thank you to anyone who can shed some light. 

Removal of Condition Timeline 

09/22/2017: 90 Day Window Opened

09/29/2017: I-751 Package Mailed to USPS

10/02/2017: I-751 Package Delivered to CSC

10/04/2017: Check Cashed

10/06/2017: NOA1 Received (Dated 10/02/2017)

10/16/2017: Biometrics Letter Received (Dated 10/06/2017)

10/25/2017: Biometrics Appointment at 11:00 am (Took only 15 minutes)

08/17/2018: 18 Months Extension Letter Received (Dated 08/11/2018)

01/03/2019: Transfer Notice to Lee Missouri Received (Dated 12/20/2018)

06/05/2019: Interview conducted but still have to wait for an approval. Case Status Changed to "New Card is Being Produced"

06/06/2019: Case Status Changed to "Case was Approved"

06/06/2019: Approval Notice Received (Dated 06/05/2019)

N400 Timeline

09/22/2018: Eligible to Apply

09/26/2018: N400 Application Submitted Online

09/27/2018: Received Receipt Notice

09/29/2018: Biometrics Appointment Scheduled

10/19/2018: Biometrics Appointment

05/01/2019: Case Status Changed to "Interview Scheduled"

05/06/2019: Received Interview Letter

06/05/2019: Interview - Approved

06/10/2019: Case Status Changed to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled"

06/27/2019: Case Status Changed to "Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed" 

06/28/2019: Oath Ceremony Notice was uploaded on my USCIS account

07/25/2019: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.