2,948 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Vincent Chu said:

Thanks for sharing what you have provided in your case.

Can you refresh me on the status of your case?  Is your I-751 approved, RFE, untouched?  Did you file for N-400?

We were approved 3 weeks ago. 

No RFE, no interview. Have not filed n400 yet. We originally filed at Vermont, then transferred to Texas (TSC) on Dec 3 and approved two months later on Feb 11. Received a text and email our card is being produced.

This is what we sent for I-751.

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

With expert eyes, it will no take more than one hour to check and approve each application.  So an IO office can approve 5-6 cases per day.  Not sure, how many IO officers were assign for ROC and how many cases they are approving per day.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

the uscis just contact me and as for evidence.

They want to know why I have filed 12 days late.

I did not file late I have actually file on time, but they sent back my package at the beginning because there was a problem with my check, the amount number was was different from the amount written..and they send me back everything and I had to send back the package the letter that they send me and a new check.

I will explain all this but they want evidence, and I don't have the letter that they sent me because they asked me to send back the letter and the package...and I didn't made a copy at that time.....how can I demonstrate them this now??????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, ros88 said:

PLEASE HELP!!!!

the uscis just contact me and as for evidence.

They want to know why I have filed 12 days late.

I did not file late I have actually file on time, but they sent back my package at the beginning because there was a problem with my check, the amount number was was different from the amount written..and they send me back everything and I had to send back the package the letter that they send me and a new check.

I will explain all this but they want evidence, and I don't have the letter that they sent me because they asked me to send back the letter and the package...and I didn't made a copy at that time.....how can I demonstrate them this now??????

Do you still have the receipt when you sent them the i-751 for the first time? 

germangirlintheusa.blogspot.com

~~~ mrandmrsBRS Visa journey ~~~

Service Center: Vermont

Embassy: Frankfurt/Germany

Marriage: 2014-12-30

I-130 sent: 2015-1-5

I-130 Noa 1: 2015-1-12

I-130 approved: 2015-6-10

Your I-130 was approved in 149 days from your NOA 1 date.

NVC: 2015-7-8

AOS bill: 2015-8-4

AOS P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

IV bill: 2015-9-15

IV P.: 2015-9-22 (e-mail, PDF)

Case Complete: 2015-10-12 (2015-12-07)

Supervisor Review 2015-11-02Called NVC 2015-12-07 (no longer under supervisor review, waiting for an Interview Date)

Medical: 2016-1-7

Interview Frankfurt: 2016-1-19 (called NVC 2015-12-14) APPROVED :dancing: :wub:

POE: 2016-2-9 ATL (Atlanta)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
4 hours ago, ros88 said:

No :(

U don't even have a tracker for that package? Do u have that check that you had sent for wrong amount? Do you have mail package of what was returned to u from USCIS? Was there any update on your status online that's relevant to your first time applying? There's gotta be a date somewhere where you signed on the application that dates back to when you first applied that you can show them. Highly unlikely, but try your post office and see if they somehow can pull up that receipt...I doubt it's computerized though. But you gonna need to explain all of that in a letter. On another note, I don't mean to beat on a dead horse but why do you not keep all letters from USCIS? U had a 3 months window to apply. Why'd u wait for last min when you have no safe net? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Emjang said:

Hi! I have a good new so I want to share.

I'm a oct 24th filer and my case updated today. I applied I-751 I hope you guys have a good news soon!

20190304_114254.jpg

Congratulations!!! I’m glad to hear some good news. One question though, was your case transferred before? If so, from where to where? Also, did you get any notifications or email at all regarding your approval? Thank you, and once again, congrats!

16 hours ago, David1987 said:

U don't even have a tracker for that package? Do u have that check that you had sent for wrong amount? Do you have mail package of what was returned to u from USCIS? Was there any update on your status online that's relevant to your first time applying? There's gotta be a date somewhere where you signed on the application that dates back to when you first applied that you can show them. Highly unlikely, but try your post office and see if they somehow can pull up that receipt...I doubt it's computerized though. But you gonna need to explain all of that in a letter. On another note, I don't mean to beat on a dead horse but why do you not keep all letters from USCIS? U had a 3 months window to apply. Why'd u wait for last min when you have no safe net? 

I do not have the receipt that they sent me because they asked me to send it back and also no tracking number receipt because it was almost 2 years ago and I moved at the mean time... :( I hope a letter with explanation will be enough !

8 hours ago, Ali7 said:

Congratulations!!! I’m glad to hear some good news. One question though, was your case transferred before? If so, from where to where? Also, did you get any notifications or email at all regarding your approval? Thank you, and once again, congrats!

Thanks!

Yes my case was transferred CSC to NSC on 11/20/2018 and I couldn't get a any notification. I'm still waiting. I hope I can get approval mail soon :)

Edited by Emjang

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks!

Yes my case was transferred CSC to NSC on 11/20/2018 and I couldn't get a any notification. I'm still waiting. I hope I can get approval mail soon :)

Send a request " did not receive the notice"

I hope I can get approval mail soon :)

You will.. provided USCIS has your email addr. 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.