2,948 posts in this topic

I think USPS is the only overnight shipping carrier that is allowed to deliver packages to a P.O. Box address.

You can just Google this.

3 minutes ago, ros88 said:

Need to send evidence to this address : USCIS /TSC

PO BOX 852381

MESQUITE ,TX 75185

How can I send it?

UPS cant send packages to PO box...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Brilliant news for you and gives the rest of us hope! 

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Woop-woop! :)

1 hour ago, llixill said:

Finally.  I am so happy good luck everyone 

October 2017 filer 

Case transferred from California to nebraska on November 20 

I didn't file N400 yet 

20190307_093939.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

Congratulations! 

Always a good day to see applications getting approved, especially after such a loooooooong wait. 

Good to hear, thanks for sharing! 

:) :) :) 

56 minutes ago, Azaman said:

Woow!! 😀 I got my I-751 approved Today After case transferred to Mesquite, Texas  in January 11- 2019.. No interview no N400 yet..

wish you guys Goodluck 🙌🏾

6A8F048C-A59A-43E1-ADEC-F002EF6CFFEB.jpeg

Outcome

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, I751_HK said:

Any body know that if there is page for RFEs ? 

@I751_HK - Not that I am aware of.  Discussions are scattered in each month thread and some old individual thread within I-751.  You can search using the "search" bar on the top right corner below your username.  I typed "I-751 RFE" and "RFE" and it lists a bunch of thread.  You will have to go through some of those to find what you are looking for.  If you need something specific, you can post it here and we in the community may be able to help you.

12 minutes ago, GBOS said:

@I751_HK - Not that I am aware of.  Discussions are scattered in each month thread and some old individual thread within I-751.  You can search using the "search" bar on the top right corner below your username.  I typed "I-751 RFE" and "RFE" and it lists a bunch of thread.  You will have to go through some of those to find what you are looking for.  If you need something specific, you can post it here and we in the community may be able to help you.

I was curious to know that usually how long they take to make decision once they recieve the rfe respons ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Just now, I751_HK said:

I was curious to know that usually how long they take to make decision once they recieve the rfe respons ?

Based off of what 2-3 recent posts going back about a month, they reported that they received an approval l after 2-3 weeks from the date USCIS received what they mailed in for RFE.  This is also consistent with what insider at USCIS told me.  An adjudicator wants to close the file as soon as possible.  As soon as the RFE response is scanned in as received, the number of days taken to process the cases start counting again for that adjudicator issuing an RFE.

By inquiry guideline, we are not allowed to inquire within 60 days of responding to the RFE.  If we reverse logic on this, it means that USCIS could take up to 60 days to process your RFE response.

2 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Based off of what 2-3 recent posts going back about a month, they reported that they received an approval l after 2-3 weeks from the date USCIS received what they mailed in for RFE.  This is also consistent with what insider at USCIS told me.  An adjudicator wants to close the file as soon as possible.  As soon as the RFE response is scanned in as received, the number of days taken to process the cases start counting again for that adjudicator issuing an RFE.

By inquiry guideline, we are not allowed to inquire within 60 days of responding to the RFE.  If we reverse logic on this, it means that USCIS could take up to 60 days to process your RFE response.

Thanks for your reply . 

Hi 

I have a question, i received an rfe with generic lists of informations, one of which is  asking for copies of lease etc. with no specific dates from the letter, we moved to a second address around may 2017. my name was not included on the lease on the first address... only at the second one. can we just send the second lease with my name on it? or should i put an explanation as to why im

not sending a lease for the past yrs? 

thanks 

2 hours ago, Brian2772 said:

Hi 

I have a question, i received an rfe with generic lists of informations, one of which is  asking for copies of lease etc. with no specific dates from the letter, we moved to a second address around may 2017. my name was not included on the lease on the first address... only at the second one. can we just send the second lease with my name on it? or should i put an explanation as to why im

thanks 

You can send it as is with a written explanation why as a cover letter. I always say, things can be explained and if there's a valid explanation, just put it on paper 🙂

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

5 hours ago, Brian2772 said:

Hi 

thanks 

When did you receive rfe? How long did it take to get to your mail box? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.