10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

I think it might be something to do with my interview, but I've already had my N400 interview letter in the mail (from NBC). Maybe it's an I-751 interview? But my case status for that still shows 'Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction'. Hmmm. Interpreting that literally, perhaps my local office has taken on all things to do with my Green Card application?

Will find out soon...

8 minutes ago, WeGuyGal said:

interview letter?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline

Only a couple hours left for the day and there's been No approval whatsoever today for eac18019. The holidays are over, govt shut down is over, everybody got paid and had great weekend, it's the middle of the week and it's cold as so ppl would wanna stay at work instead of running around outside. What am I possibly missing?

I'm quite impressed with the fast turnaround, I only sent my inquiry yesterday and I've had a response today in the mail. 

So that confirms it, looks like both my applications are being adjudicated at interview. I really hope this means my local office can approve my Green Card the same time as citizenship. I'll be taking this letter with me! 

1 hour ago, GoodbyeGirl said:

I think it might be something to do with my interview, but I've already had my N400 interview letter in the mail (from NBC). Maybe it's an I-751 interview? But my case status for that still shows 'Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction'. Hmmm. Interpreting that literally, perhaps my local office has taken on all things to do with my Green Card application?

Will find out soon...

letter.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while but figured I pop in with the news that I received my new GC in the mail on Saturday (the 26th). Took about 15 months for ROC to be processed, and I had no interview. My case status on the USCIS website still only shows Case Received.

The K1 journey:                                                                                                                             The AOS journey:

11/09/2013 - I-129F Packet mailed to Dallas Lockbox                                                                                         06/22/2015 - AOS packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox

02/14/2014 - Case shipped to Embassy, where it waited for over a year at my request                                 11/07/2015 - AOS approved (EAD and AP had already been approved) - there was no interview

05/21/2015 - Interview - Approved

06/19/2015 - Wedding (L) 

The ROC journey:                                                                                                                         

10/12/2017 - ROC packet mailed to VSC

01/21/2019 - ROC Approved - there was no interview

The N-400 journey:

02/16/2020 - N-400 application filed online

02/21/2020 - Paper NOA received in the mail

03/13/2020 - Biometrics

02/02/2021 - Interview & test - Approved

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

JOrOp1.png

Has anyone had TWO transfer notices?

I originally filed at CSC. On January 11th, I received an email that my ROC file was transferred to a new center and the other center had full jurisdiction. This reflected on my online profile and eventually got a letter stating that they transferred my thing to the Texas service center.

Yesterday, I got an email that my case was transferred (again?). While yesterday it didn't show it online, today it shows online that "On January 30, 2019, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC18XXXXXX, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. " and also that "Case Was Received At My Local Office On January 30, 2019, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC18XXXXXX, at your local office.". Obviously, I haven't received a letter yet. But this suggests that first they transferred me to Texas and now they sent my files to my local office. (It doesn't specify it, but my local office is Milwaukee, WI.)

Has anyone experienced this and got a second transfer notice the past days?

I also applied for N-400 already, so hoping that this means they sent my files here so I can have a double ROC/N-400 interview.... Or perhaps it is just a bug like a year ago when we were all getting 'transfer to local office' notices while no transfers were happening?

Edited by Penguin_ie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** one post edited to remove case number.  For your own privacy and security, never post case or phone number, email or postal addresses or full names online. *******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

20 hours ago, Butterfly83 said:

Has anyone had TWO transfer notices?

I originally filed at CSC. On January 11th, I received an email that my ROC file was transferred to a new center and the other center had full jurisdiction. This reflected on my online profile and eventually got a letter stating that they transferred my thing to the Texas service center.

Yesterday, I got an email that my case was transferred (again?). While yesterday it didn't show it online, today it shows online that "On January 30, 2019, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC18XXXXXX, to another office for processing and sent you a transfer notice. " and also that "Case Was Received At My Local Office On January 30, 2019, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC18XXXXXX, at your local office.". Obviously, I haven't received a letter yet. But this suggests that first they transferred me to Texas and now they sent my files to my local office. (It doesn't specify it, but my local office is Milwaukee, WI.)

Has anyone experienced this and got a second transfer notice the past days?

I also applied for N-400 already, so hoping that this means they sent my files here so I can have a double ROC/N-400 interview.... Or perhaps it is just a bug like a year ago when we were all getting 'transfer to local office' notices while no transfers were happening?

When I checked one of the two sites for tracking my case, it said that my case was transferred to my local office as well. But the second site still says that it was transferred to a new jurisdiction and that transfer letter confirms that it was transferred to Texas on Nov. 23rd. When I called USCIS, the automated service also stated that it's still in Texas so I'm not sure what that local office status is. I'm hoping that it's like those local office messages many of us received last April when it just meant that the files were moved from one office to another in the same service center. I did not file N400

Finally, after 463 (more or less) days of waiting, my WAC18027 was approved. Weird enough, got the text message late at night, when they shouldn’t been working and the only case from my day that was processed on January 31.  I didn’t file n400 yet, moved in Early November and have to wait till February 8 to file. So relieved. Good luck guys 

60CC8C71-498C-4A29-A3B9-FBE6ACAA00F4.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Smurf1989 said:

Finally, after 463 (more or less) days of waiting, my WAC18027 was approved. Weird enough, got the text message late at night, when they shouldn’t been working and the only case from my day that was processed on January 31.  I didn’t file n400 yet, moved in Early November and have to wait till February 8 to file. So relieved. Good luck guys 

60CC8C71-498C-4A29-A3B9-FBE6ACAA00F4.jpeg

Did your case ever get transferred to Texas or Nebraska?

Congrats on the approval :D

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

8 minutes ago, hixsy said:

Did your case ever get transferred to Texas or Nebraska?

Congrats on the approval :D

No. My case was dead. Except for those local office transfers. Two and nothing until yesterday. Intrestingly enough all the cases around me +-20 each way were already done in early to mid January. So it was frustrating 

4 minutes ago, Smurf1989 said:

No. My case was dead. Except for those local office transfers. Two and nothing until yesterday. Intrestingly enough all the cases around me +-20 each way were already done in early to mid January. So it was frustrating 

I'm in the same situation (I'm a November filer).  All the cases around mine have either been transferred or approved and I've just been sat here worrying and waiting. I completely understand being frustrated, I'm glad you've got an approval now.  Gives me hope for my own case.

Edited by hixsy

11/07/2017 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

11/13/2017 - I-751 delivered to CSC

11/13/2017 - NOA1 Date

11/17/2017 - Received NOA Letter

11/17/2017 - Date of Biometrics Letter

11/24/2017 - Biometrics Letter received

12/08/2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date

08/16/2018 - 18 month extension letter received (dated 08/11/2018)

02/12/2019 - New Card is being Produced

02/22/2019 - 10 Year Green Card received

43 minutes ago, Lily2017 said:

When I checked one of the two sites for tracking my case, it said that my case was transferred to my local office as well. But the second site still says that it was transferred to a new jurisdiction and that transfer letter confirms that it was transferred to Texas on Nov. 23rd. When I called USCIS, the automated service also stated that it's still in Texas so I'm not sure what that local office status is. I'm hoping that it's like those local office messages many of us received last April when it just meant that the files were moved from one office to another in the same service center. I did not file N400

It must be a glitch cuz now it says "`On January 31, 2019, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC180, to another USCIS office. ". They cannot do THAT many transfers....

Edited by Butterfly83

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.