Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hey guys,

so I had my interview at San Francisco fo this morning, called in 15min after my appointment time, the officer seemed serious and wasn’t friendly at the beginning but then became nicer while asking questions and she seemed happy with the additional evidence we brought. 

She asked normal questions about dating and she wanted to know when and where... then she went over the form and ask yes and no questions. She told me at the end that I was approved and she explained how the conditional gc work.

PS:she asked me for a new medical exam, luckily I did it again when my interview was scheduled !!

Few hours later my status changed to card is being produced!

I am so happy to be finally done with this process. 

Good luck to people still waiting !!

Edited by Medi_07

2 minutes ago, Medi_07 said:

Hey guys,

so I had my interview at San Francisco fo this morning, called in 15min after my appointment time, the officer seemed serious and wasn’t friendly at the beginning but then became nicer while asking questions and she seemed happy with the additional evidence we brought. 

She asked normal questions about dating and she wanted to know when and where... then she want over the form and ask yes and no questions. She told me at the end that I was approved and she explained how the conditional gc work.

PS:she asked me for a new medical exam, luckily I did it again when my interview was scheduled !!

Few hours later my status changed to card is being produced!

I am so happy to be finally done with this process. 

Good luck to people still waiting !!

i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

I130 approved 10/18/2016 - PD 07/11/2016

My AOS timeline: I-765, I-131, I-485

10/12/17:Package sent

10/17/17: Package received

10/24/17: NOA received. Priority date: 10/23/17

10/30/17: Biometric appointment notice

11/13/17: Biometric appointment done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
10 hours ago, JoJoJoJo said:

After 140 days of waiting after my interview, my card is being produced 😴:goofy:

congratulations... after the interview did the IO give you the "Notice of Interview Results" letter "hand delivered at Interview"? did the IO requested just few extra evidence and you feel the interview went ok and all?

we had something similar in our interview the IO gave the letter and says need to wait 90 to 120 days for a decision. we are adjusting from K1

Our Field Office is Houston. What about you and from where are you adjusting from? Did you contacted congressman?

Edited by CE and JR

11 hours ago, CE and JR said:

congratulations... after the interview did the IO give you the "Notice of Interview Results" letter "hand delivered at Interview"? did the IO requested just few extra evidence and you feel the interview went ok and all?

we had something similar in our interview the IO gave the letter and says need to wait 90 to 120 days for a decision. we are adjusting from K1

Our Field Office is Houston. What about you and from where are you adjusting from? Did you contacted congressman?

Yep, the IO did give me that notice. They asked us to provided any updated information and everything went well. I am adjusting from K1 in Santa Ana, CA.

11 hours ago, audacieux89 said:

Just had my interview at San Francisco and was approved! My status online is now "New Card is Being Produced" ☺

The interview was around 30 minutes and was asked about certain dates in our relationship, how we met, and clarified some information. The officer updated some information on my i485 form and took some of our recent pictures. At the end of the interview I was handed a letter that said my case is "under review" but my status online updated 2 hours after.

Same interview result, but waiting time could be 2 hours or 140 days!

Congratulations!!!!!

Sorry I have a question, I just saw below. My card is mailed, but my case status does not show USPS tracking number. Is there anything wrong with my USCIS account? (I know informed delivery and could get a tracking number eventually, but just wanted to know how to get a tracking number from USCIS account case status.) Thank you!

image.png.ec951a0da1fe68706b2b454f676f0344.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JoJoJoJo said:

Sorry I have a question, I just saw below. My card is mailed, but my case status does not show USPS tracking number. Is there anything wrong with my USCIS account? (I know informed delivery and could get a tracking number eventually, but just wanted to know how to get a tracking number from USCIS account case status.) Thank you!

My tracking was updated like a week after I got my PR card. There were delayed updates.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, JoJoJoJo said:

Hi JoJoJoJo, my status got updated today to card was picked up by USPS and the status has the tracking number. Did yours update as well?

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, JoJoJoJo said:

For those who received your card lately (this or last month of 2019), when will it expire on the card? 2020 or 2021?? Thank you!!!

10 years issued.

Edited by Visitor User

I had my interview at the San Francisco office last Friday (April 12th).

The agent didn’t ask us anything about our relationship because we have a baby.

She just wanted to see all my I20s from school (and my lawyer told me to bring just the last one but I had almost all of them), and then some bills/credit card statements.

I got approved on the spot, but the status changed Tuesday morning!

Now I’m waiting to get my green card! It has been shipped yesterday 🙂

I130 approved 10/18/2016 - PD 07/11/2016

My AOS timeline: I-765, I-131, I-485

10/12/17:Package sent

10/17/17: Package received

10/24/17: NOA received. Priority date: 10/23/17

10/30/17: Biometric appointment notice

11/13/17: Biometric appointment done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.