dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2017

501 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

Just wanted to let you all know that we had our interview yesterday and got Approved!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

I am over the moon and ssssooooo happy!

To all of you who will go to the interview soon: Good luck!!! You will all make it. 

Just a couple of questions about how we met when, and where. When was the last time we see each other..marriage date and when we are planning to travel to the US. The consular officer  just reviewed the original documents we sent to NVC. That was it. 

Congrats ! Do have a smooth POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Hii everybody!

still waiting for interview

sc: august 4th

cc:sept 22nd

interview:??? 

Hopefully by december in

CD JUAREZ.

did anyone from Mexico with my same dates get an interview yet?? 

Thanks!!!!

Hi! same thing with my husband case, his case has been closed since September 13 and no interview yet, hoping to get a date by next week (finger cross :)) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

My wife got her CC email today, exactly 7 days after the date they told me on the phone the case was completed. Hopefully the same trend follows and in a week I receive my interview information email. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Timam1 said:

Hello please, when does nvc starts to notify interview schedules?

SD: Aug 14

CC: Sept 30

In a queue waiting for interview

Same CC as u. My country usually give dates a month after CC. Hopefully I hear something within the next couple weeks. Sometimes Ghana has been taking two months to assign interview.

4 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Hallelujah and thank you Jesus! My husband just had his interview at the embassy in San Salvador, El Salvador and was approved!! I thought he'd be there much longer but his interview was at 8:30 and he called me at 8:50!!! He said he was interviewed by a lady and she was very nice but asked a lot of questions (not sure of the questions yet but when he gets home he will tell me) and she said everything was approved!!! 

I cried tears of joy! I'm so over the moon! I can't believe that after so long this is over. I'm beyond grateful and feel so blessed. All of our prayers paid off and God heard us. God bless each and every one of you that helped along the way and for all your prayers and well wishes! Good luck to all of you awaiting your interviews!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Congrats!! All the best to you guys!!!

10 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Hallelujah and thank you Jesus! My husband just had his interview at the embassy in San Salvador, El Salvador and was approved!! I thought he'd be there much longer but his interview was at 8:30 and he called me at 8:50!!! He said he was interviewed by a lady and she was very nice but asked a lot of questions (not sure of the questions yet but when he gets home he will tell me) and she said everything was approved!!! 

I cried tears of joy! I'm so over the moon! I can't believe that after so long this is over. I'm beyond grateful and feel so blessed. All of our prayers paid off and God heard us. God bless each and every one of you that helped along the way and for all your prayers and well wishes! Good luck to all of you awaiting your interviews!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Congrats ... Wish us good luck . Happy for you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, tainaroque305 said:

Hi! same thing with my husband case, his case has been closed since September 13 and no interview yet, hoping to get a date by next week (finger cross :)) 

Yeah i hope so too!!! , hopefully we'll get an interview in december!!! 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 hour ago, cleon86 said:

Congratulation and good luck ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, cleon86 said:

Congratulations to you&yours

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Timam1 said:

Hello please, when does nvc starts to notify interview schedules?

SD: Aug 14

CC: Sept 30

In a queue waiting for interview

Your from Ghana as well. My CC was October 11. You timeline says that your case was recieved by the embassy in October 9. How did you know?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.