dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2017

501 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Babylo said:

ok great! our police certificate was issued in july of this year. i will give mvc a call to see if the interview date has been scheduled. 

Mine was issued in March but to be on a safe side, I'll sure get another before the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

I called too and she said they dont know yet if they will get interview dates for this month... that they dont know for sure!! So annoying! Good luck everybody...

I called this morning and no date yet. I think they aren't really allowed to say that interviews will be given simply to avoid issues. I was simply informed that they are waiting to give us an interview date. I will call again on Thursday...UGH very frustrating! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, dianajmartinez said:

I called this morning and no date yet. I think they aren't really allowed to say that interviews will be given simply to avoid issues. I was simply informed that they are waiting to give us an interview date. I will call again on Thursday...UGH very frustrating! 

1 hour ago, Beatriz and Luis said:

Very frustrsting!!! What elsd did the person on the phone said?

I know, it seems they don't really have any information. Let's just hope that they start giving dates on the 27th, just as how it happened last month, and that at least everyone with a CC date from September gets a date.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Edrod said:

I know, it seems they don't really have any information. Let's just hope that they start giving dates on the 27th, just as how it happened last month, and that at least everyone with a CC date from September gets a date.

So frustrating! i refuse to call, i just end up more frustrated by the end of the call. They rarely give out any real information. 

It has to be this week !!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
30 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Well, the gamble we took buying my husband's plane ticket for the day of my birthday (today) in advance paid off! I really didn't know if he would receive it in time and we were thinking we would have to cancel then flight when this morning I got the email saying his visa and passport were ready for pickup! I almost fainted! He got up and raced to get it and headed to the airport! He's now on his flight right now and will be landing in a few hours!! 

I can't believe it's over!! I asked him what we're going to talk about now since that's all that has occupied our thoughts and conversation for months lol. Thanks for all the support y'all!   :dancing:

OMG !! Congrats !!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, cleon86 said:

Well, the gamble we took buying my husband's plane ticket for the day of my birthday (today) in advance paid off! I really didn't know if he would receive it in time and we were thinking we would have to cancel then flight when this morning I got the email saying his visa and passport were ready for pickup! I almost fainted! He got up and raced to get it and headed to the airport! He's now on his flight right now and will be landing in a few hours!! 

I can't believe it's over!! I asked him what we're going to talk about now since that's all that has occupied our thoughts and conversation for months lol. Thanks for all the support y'all!   :dancing:

Congratulations and happy bday .may the Lord grant u all ur request and happiness will be all urs 

On 10/22/2017 at 10:51 PM, Roor.M said:

Hey, well basically scheduling for December will not start until the 27th. It's how it has been this year (nvc starts sending interview dates out during the 3 last days of a month "x" and continues until the middle of the following month "y" for the month after "z").

I think with Halloween coming on next Monday Tuesday they'll be off? Right?! So some might get scheduled this Friday and then wait on some good new for the rest starting the week after. 

I hope and pray we all get interview dates in the first half of December.

Our anniversary is approaching it's in 2 months exactly. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I called NVC yesterday and they told me they schedule interviews during the first two weeks of every month.. apparently there’s no standard for this..

Timeline
22 hours ago, Edrod said:

I am hoping for Friday or Monday.. If not then I give up and wont ever call the NVC again for my own sanity! LOL

Timeline
21 hours ago, Lizziecakes said:

So frustrating! i refuse to call, i just end up more frustrated by the end of the call. They rarely give out any real information. 

It has to be this week !!

Yes lets pray that this week we all get our dates and then begin to stress over what the results will be during the interview.. I honestly cant wait for it all to be over. I want to think about something else instead of staying up at nights wondering if my husband will get approved and praying that all goes well. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

22 hours ago, cleon86 said:

Wow! Amazing! Congrats to you two

2 hours ago, trininurse said:

got  approved yesterday finally @JBMG:jest:

Congrats:jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.