pajobra

I-129F March 2017 Filers #2 Cause we are awesome

1,566 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kateryna_I said:

:wub:WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!! :wub:

Had my interview today at 8 am. 

Arrived at 7:15, was the first in the line and by 8.30 finished. 

Interview itself took about 5 minutes, 5 quick questions and done. 

This is such a relief! Still can't believe in it! Looking at approval notice paper received after interview, you know, just in case, from time to time :D

Thank you guys for being such a great support! 

Wish everyone else who's waiting to get their approvals as soonest and reunite with beloveds! 

P.S. POE is planned on mid November, hopefully! 

Hurrah! Congratulations!! Next step is to be in the arms of your love happily ever after!!! Just in time for the holidays!!

Approved on august 21 uscis, case number from nvc on september 14, but my case is stuck at nvc.

My fiance has called and email them, they say the case is under administrative processing,

Me and my fiance are so depressed and sad.

We hope have good news this week.

Good luck everybody here

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hello !!! how's everyone doing ? was wondering from those of us, March filers that have applied for AOS already , is it true that EAD takes around 4 months now...:huh: what did you read about the new waiting time we have to struggle with from now on? i read in a thread on this forum it s getting slower and slower , at least for the NY state I will apply from ... :(

i am getting bored already without working...-_-

1 minute ago, piranda said:

hello !!! how's everyone doing ? was wondering from those of us, March filers that have applied for AOS already , is it true that EAD takes around 4 months now...:huh: what did you read about the new waiting time we have to struggle with from now on? i read in a thread on this forum it s getting slower and slower , at least for the NY state I will apply from ... :(

Yeah seems to be that way. I suspect that when we file for my AOS in December that I might have to wait 4.5 months. I have always had a job since I was 15 and I am sure I am gonna go stir crazy. However I researched some volunteer jobs and already reached out to a few telling them I would be down the end of this month. They all told me to drop by. One is for the Public Library District down there and the one I am most interested in doing since I currently am an Assistant Administrator at a Public Library. I don't have my masters in Library Science though or a Bachelor in anything I have a couple two year diplomas but when I talked to a lady there she told me that experience counts too and I have 9 years of library experience. I am hoping that by volunteering there that when I can work and a job there comes up and I apply they will be like oh we know her she is a hard worker. LOL I can dream can't I.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
16 minutes ago, pajobra said:

Yeah seems to be that way. I suspect that when we file for my AOS in December that I might have to wait 4.5 months. I have always had a job since I was 15 and I am sure I am gonna go stir crazy. However I researched some volunteer jobs and already reached out to a few telling them I would be down the end of this month. They all told me to drop by. One is for the Public Library District down there and the one I am most interested in doing since I currently am an Assistant Administrator at a Public Library. I don't have my masters in Library Science though or a Bachelor in anything I have a couple two year diplomas but when I talked to a lady there she told me that experience counts too and I have 9 years of library experience. I am hoping that by volunteering there that when I can work and a job there comes up and I apply they will be like oh we know her she is a hard worker. LOL I can dream can't I.

ya ,  that's a very good idea . was thinking too about volunteer , but after 4 months of volunteering I am gonna be so poor :D...at least you gonna have your cat to keep you company and your car, you can drive around , shopping etc 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, piranda said:

59 minutes ago, pajobra said:

I was reading a thread Trilobyte started about AOS a couple days ago.  A lot of people were chipping into the discussion.  There was some who 'have waited a year now' but they also remarked that there was 'some who get lucky and get theirs in as few as 4 months'. 

I was hoping I was reading it wrong, the year wait (even though together and no longer separated)  is a very long time to sit idle.  I think Pajobra has the best idea, as giving and serving others is a great way to make good use of the time.  May not make it easier, but it may be a distraction to make it seem like less time 

50 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

I was reading a thread Trilobyte started about AOS a couple days ago.  A lot of people were chipping into the discussion.  There was some who 'have waited a year now' but they also remarked that there was 'some who get lucky and get theirs in as few as 4 months'. 

I was hoping I was reading it wrong, the year wait (even though together and no longer separated)  is a very long time to sit idle.  I think Pajobra has the best idea, as giving and serving others is a great way to make good use of the time.  May not make it easier, but it may be a distraction to make it seem like less time 

Also looks great on a resume. lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Heeeeey Whiners! :)

Another sign of life from Virginia to those who still know me! :)

I'm here now for almost a month, still no regrets, still not homesick (surprisingly, because normally I'm a wuss), and wanted to know how everyone is??
I hope by now all our fellow whiners have at least received their NOA2???

I've flown through this tread and saw many good news!!! Wonderful!!! :)

@pajobra and  @Kateryna_I CONGRATULATIONS for your approval!!!

@Eric&Olya: Olya, my dear!!! Are you ready to move?? :D:D

@AnJ Co: Time is ticking for you as well, isn't it? :D:D Better make room in the closet, haha.

Anyways, we have set our wedding date for next week now.... it's going to be a wonderful trip with more than 10 people of his family, living in the SLC area. We're gonna be convoying to Las Vegas, have 2 nights to stay and have fun - and of course to get married. :)

Fuuuuuun up to come! :)

Have a great time everyone!

Hi Bine, nice to hear from you! Wow, almost a month, time flies indeed:)

I am not ready to move:blink: Only my things are packed, but the kids' stuff is still waiting for its turn. My son has been sick for more than a week, and my daughter had a birthday party last Saturday, and my friend came to visit me from Russia, and I am sill working, and taking driving lessons (I know, the timong is perfect), sooo... Well, there's still time, and Eric is coming on Sunday to help me.

By the way, we are officially the slowest-thinking couple ever. Today we were making plans for the first couple of days after our arrival, very detailed, and then suddenly I asked him: "Does it feel like talking about something realistic?" - "Nooo!" :D And I have the same feeling, I don't know when we are going to realize that it's actually happening:D

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

20 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Hi Bine, nice to hear from you! Wow, almost a month, time flies indeed:)

I am not ready to move:blink: Only my things are packed, but the kids' stuff is still waiting for its turn. My son has been sick for more than a week, and my daughter had a birthday party last Saturday, and my friend came to visit me from Russia, and I am sill working, and taking driving lessons (I know, the timong is perfect), sooo... Well, there's still time, and Eric is coming on Sunday to help me.

By the way, we are officially the slowest-thinking couple ever. Today we were making plans for the first couple of days after our arrival, very detailed, and then suddenly I asked him: "Does it feel like talking about something realistic?" - "Nooo!" :D And I have the same feeling, I don't know when we are going to realize that it's actually happening:D

Hahaha, I feel you!
The 2 weeks before the move were the WORST.

And about the unreal thing... I still have a hard time realizing. I was suuuuper calm about wedding and stuff... now that we've booked our location, figured out how many of the family will follow us to Vegas and what else we can do there set me on super excitement for a day, and now I'm back to unreal lol 

Imagine, I even dumped my dress I got as a "better that than nothing" compromise in Germany for a dream in Ivory from David's Bridal... and during the final fitting I realized my "they'll be fine 100%" shoes I brought from Germany SUCK lol So.... ordered new shoes lol 

I guess I'll have driven Scott crazy soon, hahah

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
28 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Hahaha, I feel you!
The 2 weeks before the move were the WORST.

And about the unreal thing... I still have a hard time realizing. I was suuuuper calm about wedding and stuff... now that we've booked our location, figured out how many of the family will follow us to Vegas and what else we can do there set me on super excitement for a day, and now I'm back to unreal lol 

Imagine, I even dumped my dress I got as a "better that than nothing" compromise in Germany for a dream in Ivory from David's Bridal... and during the final fitting I realized my "they'll be fine 100%" shoes I brought from Germany SUCK lol So.... ordered new shoes lol 

I guess I'll have driven Scott crazy soon, hahah

All the wedding preparation fun:)

My dress is super simple and incredibly cheap but nice. And it's in ivory too, by the way:)

Cant wait to see your wedding pictures!

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

12 hours ago, Kateryna_I said:

:wub:WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!! :wub:

Had my interview today at 8 am. 

Arrived at 7:15, was the first in the line and by 8.30 finished. 

Interview itself took about 5 minutes, 5 quick questions and done. 

This is such a relief! Still can't believe in it! Looking at approval notice paper received after interview, you know, just in case, from time to time :D

Thank you guys for being such a great support! 

Wish everyone else who's waiting to get their approvals as soonest and reunite with beloveds! 

P.S. POE is planned on mid November, hopefully! 

Congratulations dear 

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

16 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

All the wedding preparation fun:)

My dress is super simple and incredibly cheap but nice. And it's in ivory too, by the way:)

Cant wait to see your wedding pictures!

Scott just came home with my replacement shoes (which got STUFFED in the mailbox lol ) They fit, but they'll hurt and cause blisters. 
But, the German is prepared - gonna have white Chucks with me for after the ceremony haha. 

Wouldn't be me if there weren't Chucks involved!

I bet you'll look stunning in yours! Can't wait to see!
When is your flight date, and do you have a wedding date set already?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.