wololo

DACA and the implications for ROC

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Give me a source where he states he DOES NOT like immigrants???????

Lol are you serious? The man is phony, con artist. He said so many things during his campaign that is all lies. I mean all candidates will do that anyway. ALL his actions show that he dislike immigrants, he even hates anyone who disagree with him.

1 hour ago, NYCruiser said:

Where is your evidence for this? Kindly don't post conjecture on here based on YOUR biased views

So in your unbiased view, does Trump likes or dislikes immigrants?

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Just now, Deagle said:

Lol are you serious? The man is phony, con artist. He said so many things during his campaign that is all lies. I mean all candidates will do that anyway. ALL his actions show that he dislike immigrants, he even hates anyone who disagree with him.

You made an allegation, so I am asking for facts. If you can not produce facts then your allegation is false and just spreads to the hysteria. Where you have been hearing your news from, Aljazeera? Maybe you should stick to Alarabiya like I do. So I can stay away from the Anti-American slant on Aljazeera. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

You made an allegation, so I am asking for facts. If you can not produce facts then your allegation is false and just spreads to the hysteria. Where you have been hearing your news from, Aljazeera? Maybe you should stick to Alarabiya like I do. So I can stay away from the Anti-American slant on Aljazeera. 

Alarabiya is Saudi funded = spreads terror. I don't watch TV to be honest, because each station will tell you something. That's why they are there. The only thing I can watch on TV is the forecast. I am getting the facts from the actions and decisions coming out from the White House.

1 minute ago, Deagle said:

Alarabiya is Saudi funded = spreads terror. I don't watch TV to be honest, because each station will tell you something. That's why they are there. The only thing I can watch on TV is the forecast. I am getting the facts from the actions and decisions coming out from the White House.

I know what alarabiya is and what aljazeera is as well. I have lived in the MENA region for many years and I know that the Emir of Qatar and who owns Aljazeera loves to provide funding and supporting for terrorist organizations like Daesh. 

I don't watch the news either really. I watch my Filipino news than I ever do American news sites. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

I know what alarabiya is and what aljazeera is as well. I have lived in the MENA region for many years and I know that the Emir of Qatar and who owns Aljazeera loves to provide funding and supporting for terrorist organizations like Daesh. 

True. It's well known in the Middle East especially in the Levant. Prince of Qatar, Kings of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, Abu Dhai crown prince. All are involved in funding terrorist organizations. KSA and gulf countries are funding terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... The Qatar siege thing is just a play. Saudi Arabia turned Qatar into a scapegoat.

Just now, Deagle said:

True. It's well known in the Middle East especially in the Levant. Prince of Qatar, Kings of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, Abu Dhai crown prince. All are involved in funding terrorist organizations. KSA and gulf countries are funding terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... The Qatar siege thing is just a play. Saudi Arabia turned Qatar into a scapegoat.

A scapegoat because as you are well aware KSA hates Iran and Qatar is trying to be friendly to Iran. So they gave Qatar a warning, the Emir said FU and now the blockade. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

A scapegoat because as you are well aware KSA hates Iran and Qatar is trying to be friendly to Iran. So they gave Qatar a warning, the Emir said FU and now the blockade. 

Not just Iran issue. Saudi Arabia wants to be the only and only voice in the Gulf, and wants other countries to obey. Qatar is a rich country and have their own agenda. They collided with the Saudis many times and they both funded terrorists in Syria that they ended up fighting each other there, such as DAESH and AL Nusra. KSA wanted to finish the Qatari matter and that was the way, let's turn the world against them and say they are supporting terrorism. As if KSA are not. LOL

KSA are just like DAESH. Women are not allowed to drive cars or to travel alone, and if you do something wrong in there, the government itself will chop your head off.

Edited by Deagle

Just now, Deagle said:

Not just Iran issue. Saudi Arabia wants to be the only and only voice in the Gulf, and wants other countries to obey. Qatar is a rich country and have their own agenda. They collided with the Saudis many times and they both funded terrorists in Syria that they ended up fighting each other there, such as DAESH and AL Nusra. KSA wanted to finish the Qatari matter and that was the way, let's turn the world against them and say they are supporting terrorism. As if KSA are not. LOL

KSA are just like DAESH, if you do something wrong in there, the government itself will chop your head off.

I forgot to add the KSA, Bahrain, Egypt, and the UAE HATE Aljazeera with a passion. As you know one of the main points at the start of the blockade was the shuttering of Aljazeera, and the Emir said hell to NO.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Deagle said:

I am not feeding in the hysteria, this this is what's really happening. Trump doesn't like immigrants, in face, he doesn't even like some Americans who doesn't agree with him on what he wants. I also feel  fine being a PR, but that's irrelevant to the situation.

His Wife Is a Immigrant

Timeline
1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I forgot to add the KSA, Bahrain, Egypt, and the UAE HATE Aljazeera with a passion. As you know one of the main points at the start of the blockade was the shuttering of Aljazeera, and the Emir said hell to NO.

KSA, Bahrain and UAE definitely hates Aljazeera because they are anti-Muslim Brotherhood. Qatar have the Muslim Brotherhood ideology. While the other counties mentioned have the Salafi ideology. Regarding Egypt, people there are divided. Some like some dislike. They had a Muslim Brotherhood president who was Muhammed Mursi. Who came to power with the intervention of Qatar. But Saudi Arabia kicked him out and replaced him with the pro-Saudi Al-Sisi. You can see that when he gave the 2 Egyptian islands to Saudi Arabia. Whatever bro, I hope everyone who funded terrorism with even $1 will pay big for it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Seth And Quynh said:

His Wife Is a Immigrant

So? He also owns a suit brand. The suits were being manufactured in Mexico. Yet he says he wants to keep American business in the US. Hypocrisy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Deagle said:

So in your unbiased view, does Trump likes or dislikes immigrants?

OK. you have NO evidence to back up your opinion........All of his action's?.....give me a break!!    Trump's own wife is an immigrant!!!  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Deagle said:

So? He also owns a suit brand. The suits were being manufactured in Mexico. Yet he says he wants to keep American business in the US. Hypocrisy.

He's made a smart decision by shooting down the TTP Agreement which would have costed the usa millions of jobs and Costed us billions of dollars. He was totally right when it comes to trade, In his debate with Hillary NAFTA was one of the Worst Trade deals in History for the usa.

Edited by Seth And Quynh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Deagle said:

What does his company have to do with his decision to put the DACA issue in the hands of Congress where ALL US laws are passed?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

1 hour ago, cyberfx1024 said:

The Hysteria that the Left has been putting out since he was elected in November about how he is going to do this or he is going to do that. I hear it ALL THE TIME here in Los Angeles the man didn't he even take office yet and they were "getting ready to fight him". He was not supposed to deport any of the dreamers as soon as he took office AT ALL and stop spreading lies. He clearly stated that he wanted to make it his priority those that are Criminal Illegal Aliens that have been living here with impunity, all the while a large amount of them ALREADY had deportation orders against them. But nobody was taking action and actually deporting them. 

I have support for those that actually have taken the time, money, and patience to file for and get approved for DACA. But what I don't have support are those that here and eligible but do not want to file for DACA at all also those that here and are Criminals. 

Because he continuously said he was going to repeal DACA throughout his champaign. 

His supporters are mostly anti-immagrantion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.