dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Case complete on 7/27/2017

Status still At Nvc on 9/01/2017 and u get on interview letter on this same date  ? 

in transit on 09/06/2017

is this all u mean 

yes, and on 09/07/2017 it said READY.

also you can check below the meanings 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1822387911

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, green line2017 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=1822387911

When it's ur interview date?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

Days from CC to Interview Notification

mean date case completed to date when u receive an interview date right ? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Days from CC to Interview Notification

mean date case completed to date when u receive an interview date right ? 

yes :)  from cc to to the letter with the date .

Timeline
9 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

yes :)  from cc to to the letter with the date .

It took like 36 days before u get an interview date? Wow this Nvc are crazy ,I have a question for u please my passport will expire by march 2018 do u think I will need to get a new passport? Becos it will surely be less than six months on my passport before I get an interview date 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

It took like 36 days before u get an interview date? Wow this Nvc are crazy ,I have a question for u please my passport will expire by march 2018 do u think I will need to get a new passport? Becos it will surely be less than six months on my passport before I get an interview date 

Yep, also your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond your intended date to travel to the US.

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

YES  your passport MUST to be valid for at least 6 months  for travel plans to USA 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, ameise said:

Quick update: finally in New York! POE at JFK was very smooth (hand over envelope, fingerprint and on my way). I actually forgot to hand over the X-ray disc and still have that with me. Thanks to all those that helped along the way, and good luck to everyone waiting - the end is in sight, it'll end soon!

Congratulations and happy new life in USA :)

Timeline
32 minutes ago, ameise said:

Quick update: finally in New York! POE at JFK was very smooth (hand over envelope, fingerprint and on my way). I actually forgot to hand over the X-ray disc and still have that with me. Thanks to all those that helped along the way, and good luck to everyone waiting - the end is in sight, it'll end soon!

Congrats please did u get the email stating that : "  The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas " when u got cc , before u finally get an interview date?  what's ur visa category? And how long after cc did u get an interview notification. Thanks and sorry for a lot of questions.

Timeline

I have a friend that falls under IR-1 category he DID NOT  get any email stating that : - The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas. He got his interview notification 10 days after CC , so I'm curious, does IR-1 category get faster interview date or priority over CR-1 category? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Congrats please did u get the email stating that : "  The applicant is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas " when u got cc , before u finally get an interview date?  what's ur visa category? And how long after cc did u get an interview notification. Thanks and sorry for a lot of questions.

Mine's a CR1, but since I asked for an expedited interview, my case is probably atypical. I did not get an email like that, however, it could simply be scheduling quirks that causes some folks to get interview quickly, and some later. 

Spoiler

Petition for Alien Relative (I-130):

I-130 NOA1 :    2016-10-17
I-130 Approved :    2017-02-22
Received at NVC :    2017-03-10
IV Package sent :    2017-04-11

Checklist :    2017-06-14 (Police report from third country)

Checklist Document sent :    2017-07-26
Case Transferred to Consulate from NVC :    2017-08-23 (After expedite request)
Interview Date :    2017-09-05 (Approved)

Visa Issue and pick-up date: 2017-09-06

POE: 2017-09-08

Card being produced: 2017-11-27

Removal of Conditions:

I-751 Received at Dallas: 2019-06-13

I-751 NOA (Potomac Center): 2019-06-21

Biometrics appointment notice: 2019-10-04

Biometrics appointment: 2019-10-24

Interview scheduled: 2021-01-05 (Canceled after request due to out-of-state and COVID travel restrictions)

Naturatlization:

N400 Online filing date: 2020-10-01

N400 NOA: 2020-10-01

Biometrics reuse notice: 2021-01-13

N400 Interview Notice: 2021-04-19

N400/I751 Combo Interview: 2021-05-27

N400 Oath: 2021-05-28

Timeline
Just now, ameise said:

Mine's a CR1, but since I asked for an expedited interview, my case is probably atypical. I did not get an email like that, however, it could simply be scheduling quirks that causes some folks to get interview quickly, and some later. 

Thanks , appreciate 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Case completed last Thursday and I got the email saying it is completed today. Although I was expecting to get it,  it still made me happy then sad haha. I was hoping just a little that it would be a interview date but i guess I will just have to wait. 

Edited by Adreamer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.