methold

I-751 September 2017 Filers

1,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Received the card in the mail today (12/13) - to the person asking about the first few numbers - its as WAC1735

So - now that we have the perm green card which expires in 10 years - and says resident since December 2015 - and married since April 2015 - does that mean we meet the requirement of being married for 3 years and can begin the process to apply for citizenship or have to wait for 5 years?

58 minutes ago, PEGG said:

Received the card in the mail today (12/13) - to the person asking about the first few numbers - its as WAC1735

So - now that we have the perm green card which expires in 10 years - and says resident since December 2015 - and married since April 2015 - does that mean we meet the requirement of being married for 3 years and can begin the process to apply for citizenship or have to wait for 5 years?

Yes you can apply for citizenship now if you want  . Congrats btw 🙂

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Kosova
Timeline
1 hour ago, PEGG said:

You can apply for citizenship right now. You can apply for citizenship three years since you are permanent resident. You got 10 years green card so probably it is more than three years since you have green card. For person who are not marriage with the U.S citizen have to wait 5 years. Congratulations for 10 years green card. I'm still waiting..

Edited by Rah8392

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mimi98 said:

Congrats 🎉. Was your case transferred? 

Different messages in MyUSCIS and Case Update.  MyUSCIS said "Transferred to Local Office in Feb 2018" and Case Update said "Transferred to Local Office in April 2018"

It happened to me when i opened My case uscis it said receive my local office on 9 april 2018 but I opened myuscis it said receive February 2018 also it said fees waived I never applied form waived,i don't know what's going on?

Can someone explain that I'm confused

On 12/10/2018 at 7:41 PM, SallyM said:

Hello, i've been following the thread but never posted. I'm WAC17339 filer, in March 2018 my case landed in a local office (gitch message). On November 6th, my case was transferred to Nebraska

It looks like more and more 2017 September filers get approved, but it seems like its WAC1734 and WAC1735 , but none of WAC17339 or Nebraska was approved.  Is anyone on te same boat? Nebaska shows 20 months waiting time which is the longest? Will me and my husband have to wait 20 more months since November now?

Hi I’m the exact same case. In March 18 in said got transferred to local office but then  November 06 it said got transferred to NSC. However when I called yesterday, my case was actually in CSC... super strange! Any updates on your case? 

33 minutes ago, Candodo said:

Hi I’m the exact same case. In March 18 in said got transferred to local office but then  November 06 it said got transferred to NSC. However when I called yesterday, my case was actually in CSC... super strange! Any updates on your case? 

Wow, very strange. No updates on my case yet, and I didn't call them. I did not only get an update online but also a physical letter about my transfer to Nebraska on Nov 6. Did you get your letter also? how could it still be in CSC?

50 minutes ago, under said:

It happened to me when i opened My case uscis it said receive my local office on 9 april 2018 but I opened myuscis it said receive February 2018 also it said fees waived I never applied form waived,i don't know what's going on?

Can someone explain that I'm confused

Same for me. Fees waved. I guess it’s a bonus, we didn’t get charged the fees. 

36 minutes ago, SallyM said:

Wow, very strange. No updates on my case yet, and I didn't call them. I did not only get an update online but also a physical letter about my transfer to Nebraska on Nov 6. Did you get your letter also? how could it still be in CSC?

I did get the letter, and the letter said it is transferred to NSC. However when you use their automated case system by calling, it turned out it is in CSC. I also sent you a PM :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ballyduff said:

I wonder is there any EAC1800 VSC getting any update yet? I’m a September filer waiting patiently myself☘️

Very few EAC1800 approvals seems like ... I’m a October 6th filer :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.