methold

I-751 September 2017 Filers

1,635 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, johnnyv said:

I'm a little confused so hopefully someone can clear it up. 

We filed like everyone else and just got a notice her GC was approved but it had a different case number. I looked up the case number and the last thing the new case number shows was the file was moved to a local office. I had zero clue this case existed.

Did any of you others get a different case after the initial case number was given?

@johnnyv There are 2 case numbers, one on your biometric notice and another one on your receipt notice. If you get  a notice saying that you are approved, you are good to go :) Dont stress about it, your green card should be in the mail in  about a week or so !

5 minutes ago, johnnyv said:

That's awesome. I had zero clue to expect it yet. The first case was for CR89 and this one states i751. Yay!

Congratulations! Could you give us some info on your timeline? did you file for N-400? did you get a Transfer to Texas or Nebraska or any other service center? etc. much appreciated

On 10/29/2018 at 6:35 PM, Adaemi said:

Now a second update. I just got another update from USCIS 30 mins ago saying they moved my file to another office. That’s 2 updates now, about moving my case. I got the first notification on Friday by 4pm and this one today a little after 6pm. I’m pretty confused and anxious now about what this means.

For those who had their cases move to another office, did you ever get a second notification after the first one? 

4C375651-5C0F-4C0D-A20F-2C94BE1B7830.png

Update to this guys!!! I just got an approval notice. Says my card should be in the mail soon.  I wasn’t expecting this at all, because my status didn’t change online and I didn’t get a notification. I’m so happy this whole process has finally come to a close. Now I can file for naturalization and wait for that. I hope that process doesn’t take too long. 

20 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

Congratulations! Could you give us some info on your timeline? did you file for N-400? did you get a Transfer to Texas or Nebraska or any other service center? etc. much appreciated

We did not file N-400 and it was transferred to CSC. The last update before today was our case was transferred to a local office in February. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, johnnyv said:

We did not file N-400 and it was transferred to CSC. The last update before today was our case was transferred to a local office in February. 

Congratulations!

32 minutes ago, Adaemi said:

Vermont for me 

Congratulations!

UPDATE:

I finally got my 10yr GC today, 7 working days after I got the online update of "New card being produced" 

Hope everyone will get theirs soon too.

CSC Filer

WAC17355

NOV 27 New card is being produced

NOV 28 Case is approved

DEC 1 Received mail "approved case"

DEC 6 Received my 10yr GC today

ROC Timeline:

Date Filed: September 18, 2017  (California Service Center)

ROC Approved: November 28,2018

10yr GC Received: December 6, 2018

N-400 Naturalization Timeline: (ONLINE)

(Day 00)Date Submitted, Received, Cashed, NOA & NOA Letter posted online: January 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 01)Date NOA Letter was mailed: January 31, 2019

(Day 02)Date Case Status Update: February 1, 2019 (BIOMETRICS SCHEDULED NOTICE)

(Day 03)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter was mailed: February 2, 2019

(Day 05)Date NOA received in the mail: February 4, 2019 

(Day 06)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter posted online: February 5, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 10)Date Biometrics Appointment Letter received in the mail: February 9, 2019

(Day 23)Date of Biometrics: February 22, 2019 COMPLETED 

(Day 23)Date Case Status Update:  February 22, 2019 (BIOMETRICS ACTIVELY REVIEWED)

(Day 211)Date INTERVIEW Appointment letter was mailed: August 29, 2019

(Day 211)Date Case Status Update : August 29, 2019 (7 months from filing) (INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 212)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter posted online: August 30, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 222)Date INTERVIEW Appointment Letter received in the mail: September 7, 2019

(Day 241)Date of INTERVIEW: October 10, 2019 (8 months & 1 week from filing) (PASSED!!! )

(Day 241)Date Case Status Update: October 10, 2019 (NATURALIZATION CEREMONY WAS SCHEDULED)

(Day 241)Date OATH CEREMONY NOTICE was mailed: October 10, 2019 

(Day 243)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter posted online: October 12, 2019 (PDF POSTED ONLINE)

(Day 249)Date OATH CEREMONY Appointment Letter received in the mail: October 18, 2019 

(Day 256)Date of OATH CEREMONY: October 25,2019 

2 hours ago, Adaemi said:

Update to this guys!!! I just got an approval notice. Says my card should be in the mail soon.  I wasn’t expecting this at all, because my status didn’t change online and I didn’t get a notification. I’m so happy this whole process has finally come to a close. Now I can file for naturalization and wait for that. I hope that process doesn’t take too long. 

That's amazing, congrats!!! Did you get the notice about the transfer? 

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

3 hours ago, Adaemi said:

Congrats . So where was your case transferred to ? And has your status changed online now or it still reads case transferred ? 

Edited by Mimi98

2 hours ago, Mimi98 said:

Congrats . So where was your case transferred to ? And has your status changed online now or it still reads case transferred ? 

My case was transferred to Texas field office. No my status hasn’t changed at all. Still says my case was transferred. 

4 hours ago, mymercy said:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thank you! 🤗

My ROC application was received on September 15, 2017. In early March, my case was moved to "local office". I received 1 year extension letter in 2017 and 18 month extension letter in 2018. I received an approval letter in the mail today. My status on the USCIS website is "Card Was Mailed To Me". No interviews, no RFE. My case number is WAC1734800XXX.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, soeastern said:

My ROC application was received on September 15, 2017. In early March, my case was moved to "local office". I received 1 year extension letter in 2017 and 18 month extension letter in 2018. I received an approval letter in the mail today. My status on the USCIS website is "Card Was Mailed To Me". No interviews, no RFE. My case number is WAC1734800XXX.

Congratulations! Looks like things started moving:) just checked app and find that yesterday for 50 cases card was produced/mailed! And this is only for wac17356 day😉

Edited by Jerry and Elena

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Jerry and Elena said:

Congratulations! Looks like things started moving:) just checked app and find that yesterday for 50 cases card was produced/mailed! And this is only for wac17356 day😉

Hi @Jerry and Elena which app is this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.