marcusa

N400 filers at Minneapolis,MN

2,267 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, 684117 said:

My status just updated to Oath ceremony notice, isn't that weird while i751 is still showing that it's scheduled for an interview? 

are you saying your status change oath ceremony notice sent with out approving first your I 751 CASE? and can you share what your status N400 IS SAYS now? if you can

1 hour ago, Abdi145 said:

are you saying your status change oath ceremony notice sent with out approving first your I 751 CASE? and can you share what your status N400 IS SAYS now? if you can

I guess so? N400 says in line for oath ceremony and the narration says I will be receiving the date/time of the ceremony by mail within 45 days. i751 still says "Ready to be scheduled for interview" 

21 minutes ago, 684117 said:

I guess so? N400 says in line for oath ceremony and the narration says I will be receiving the date/time of the ceremony by mail within 45 days. i751 still says "Ready to be scheduled for interview" 

I understand now then your 1751 should be approved after two days and then they will schedule your oat it happens to me as well

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, sausa said:

Does anyone else profile " Your N-400 personalized processing time is down for maintenance"

Yes, I think many of us have that!

1 hour ago, 684117 said:

I think you have to read the status a little bit more carefully. Mine say 30 days... and it has been saying that for almost 30 days now, but, what it actually says is that I am in line to be scheduled and that the upto 30 days waiting time should be my expectation once they mail me the notice (which they did not do yet).

I think what yours says possibly 45 days after they mail your notice (which they did not do yet because you are in-line to be scheduled). I say that to avoid confusion and false expectations of the readers. 

2 hours ago, aa1979 said:

Yes, I think many of us have that!

I think you have to read the status a little bit more carefully. Mine say 30 days... and it has been saying that for almost 30 days now, but, what it actually says is that I am in line to be scheduled and that the upto 30 days waiting time should be my expectation once they mail me the notice (which they did not do yet).

I think what yours says possibly 45 days after they mail your notice (which they did not do yet because you are in-line to be scheduled). I say that to avoid confusion and false expectations of the readers. 

Does yours say in line to be scheduled? Mine reads In line for Oath ceremony, does not say to be scheduled. the fine print reads, your form number xyz has been approved and you are in line for an oath ceremony, a mail notice will be sent in the next 45 days with details about the date/time/location. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
46 minutes ago, 684117 said:

Does yours say in line to be scheduled? Mine reads In line for Oath ceremony, does not say to be scheduled. the fine print reads, your form number xyz has been approved and you are in line for an oath ceremony, a mail notice will be sent in the next 45 days with details about the date/time/location. 

So here’s my status, interviewed on April 1st. and waiting for oath date

D8D7D8CA-CB57-4A38-BFD5-0C437A49DC5F.jpeg

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, 684117 said:

2 hours ago, ashcar14 said:

So here’s my status, interviewed on April 1st. and waiting for oath date

D8D7D8CA-CB57-4A38-BFD5-0C437A49DC5F.jpeg

Mine is similar to what Ashcar14 is posting. As you may see, it says that we should receive our notice within 30 days of its mailing date (which didn't happen yet). But, yes, we are placed in line for our oath ceremony and we will be sent a notice that contains a date/time/place of the ceremony in the future once they determine that date/time/place.  Who knows when they will do that! It is unknown when they will schedule us at this point (at least to the applicant).

Edited by aa1979

1 hour ago, aa1979 said:

Mine is similar to what Ashcar14 is posting. As you may see, it says that we should receive our notice within 30 days of its mailing date (which didn't happen yet). But, yes, we are placed in line for our oath ceremony and we will be sent a notice that contains a date/time/place of the ceremony in the future once they determine that date/time/place.  Who knows when they will do that! It is unknown when they will schedule us at this point (at least to the applicant).

I use the other portal, which some refer to as the "old" e-gov DHS website, could be the reason?  

Did you guys have also pending i751? I got a text earlier saying that my i751 was approved on April 23rd, which was my interview day, yesterday got the oath notice dated 26 and was wondering why there was no update on the i751 but apparently it was just a delayed notice (received 27th dated 23rd) 

as for ceremonies the IO told me that the next wave will be in June, people taking their Oath in May were notified in April, so maybe we will get scheduled for June and notified in May. 

if you have an approved i751 and you're just waiting for the oath, things are good, do not over think about it, eventually the appointments will be sent out...

I think Oath schedules as well vary a lot, regardless of when you submitted n400 or interview dates, there are some folks that applied based on 5 years residency, them people been waiting much longer than the 3 years marriage based applicants, so naturally they should be given priority, others have pending i751 some have theirs approved long ago and still waiting, my guess is that things are moving based of a certain criteria that is unknown to us. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.