CaliCat

At Rally, Trump Blames Media for Country’s Deepening Divisions

62 posts in this topic

Just now, spookyturtle said:

Much more mature to blame someone else. :lol:

He is so childish, a 71 year old man behaves worse than some of the teenagers I teach.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

5 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

He is so childish, a 71 year old man behaves worse than some of the teenagers I teach.

Sad but true. His arrogance gets him every time. No grace under pressure. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

All his fault. That's what his big mouth and ego did to him. He reaps what he sows and he's not man enough to handle or admit it, hence blame someone else. As most of us usually learn, we are responsible for our own actions and much of what happens to us is because of  our own doing. 

All his fault. Lol

He just spoke the truth.  I know some of the left can't handle the truth....but in order to solve a problem...the problem must be identified.

17 minutes ago, eieio said:

All his fault. Lol

He just spoke the truth.  I know some of the left can't handle the truth....but in order to solve a problem...the problem must be identified.

The problem has been identified and it is Donald "the buck stops there" Trump.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline
19 minutes ago, ready4ONE said:

But it's all Hillary's fault. And Obama's. And the media. And the press. And everyone else who disagrees with Supreme Leader.

Edited by CaliCat

5 hours ago, eieio said:

All his fault. Lol

And some on the right have no concept of reality and blame everyone else for their leaders shortcomings. The problem has been identified. It's in the Oval Office. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline
4 hours ago, spookyturtle said:

And some on the right have no concept of reality and blame everyone else for their leaders shortcomings. The problem has been identified. It's in the Oval Office. 

At this point, I believe Trump has already blamed and named every adult and child in the US by name, as the real reasons for his utter failure as a leader. Everyone is to blame, except for himself.

10 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

Identified by you doesn't hold much weight, sorry.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

More fake news about our President.  You'll learn to love him in the next 7+ years.

8 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Identified by you doesn't hold much weight, sorry.

The beauty of the left is they're the primary reason behind the appeal of Trump. 

More tantrums = more Trump appeal.

One could explain this to them, but I don't think we have crayons big enough, and I doubt they're in a rational state of mind to comprehend.

6 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Identified by the majority of the American people. 

The majority of the American people are morons.  I think everybody will agree on that one.

1 minute ago, Eric-Pris said:

The majority of the American people are morons.  I think everybody will agree on that one.

trump is evidence of that, for sure.