2,746 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks!!! I just got the NOA via email today. It said acceptance confirmation. :-) They will cash ur check as soon as they get to your case. No worries!!! :-)

8 minutes ago, TheAkazs said:

Thanks!!! I just got the NOA via email today. It said acceptance confirmation. :-) They will cash ur check as soon as they get to your case. No worries!!! :-)

I know it’s just exciting but also frustrating the 8 months waiting period. Probably mine was cashed today or tomorrow. :) we are going to have similar timeline since we filed same day. Mine will probably go to Texas Service Center which is the busiest I think.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

I know it’s just exciting but also frustrating the 8 months waiting period. Probably mine was cashed today or tomorrow. :) we are going to have similar timeline since we filed same day. Mine will probably go to Texas Service Center which is the busiest I think.

YES! YES! I know that feeling but we all have to stay positive in this time of waiting waiting. It will be SO SO SO worth it after everything is DONE! Whew! I'll follow your timeline to see how it is going! Good luck to you! :D

So far I received my I-797 today. It has the received date of 07 Aug, 2017. My receipt number even when I call is not found. I mailed everything to the Chicago lockbox and it was sent to the Potomac Service Center. I file a I-129f before and was denied. So I went back to Nigeria and married her there. This process is long and tiresome. I hope it pays off this time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Glad to hear that TheAkazs! We just recieved the first email 15/8, six days after the package arrived at the lockbox. Now we wait 7-10 days to recieve Form I-797. And ours has also been sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

JUST called my bank and told me that the check was cleared on Friday August 11 which means the NOA1 should arrive at the petitioner mailbox quite soon maybe in this week. I didn’t sign up for the email notifications so I gotta wait for the physical NOA. Whoa! :D 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Caterpillar8 said:

JUST called my bank and told me that the check was cleared on Friday August 11 which means the NOA1 should arrive at the petitioner mailbox quite soon maybe in this week. I didn’t sign up for the email notifications so I gotta wait for the physical NOA. Whoa! :D 

Really GREAT!!!!! YAYYYY!!!! :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My checks were cashed today no email yet but at least they are doing something with my file my package arrived in Chicago aug 9th

Filed I-485, I-130, I-765, & I-131 priority date August 9, 2017 spousal AOS

20 hours ago, Josie333 said:

I received my NOA1 via email and text yesterday.

Mailed I-130: 08/11/17

Accepted by USCIS: 08/14/17

Received NOA1: 08/17/17

Congrats, Now we will have to wait for 7 to 9 months lol.

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone,

We are new here and an august filer.So prior consolidating all documents we did some research from blogs/timeline and other sources but sadly we were not updated from the blogs we were reading... 

So basing from the timeline, I have seen Noa to nvc takes 2.5months to 4months although I saw one from a couple who had 23days only I am surprised do not know how...I think it would be best to know the pattern of days say for example PSC to NVC to Consulate so filer would not worry, panic or bug the service center a lot. It is understandable that there are thousands of applicants monthly so knowing the pattern and waiting period will be a great comfort for those who are filing without any agency guiding them also atleast they can get rid of counting days and make themselves busy on other stuff...

I know it may vary but just a question to anybody might know the answer regarding " span of time should a person start calling the service center if there is no progress during notice of acceptance to notice of approval to nvc receiving?

I believe soon as nvc have it, it will be fast from basing on others timeline 17-35days depending on how fast you will response and send all the documents....

Beginning is the excruciating period but in God's grace we can do it :)

4 hours ago, Seniorachen said:

Hello everyone,

We are new here and an august filer.So prior consolidating all documents we did some research from blogs/timeline and other sources but sadly we were not updated from the blogs we were reading... 

So basing from the timeline, I have seen Noa to nvc takes 2.5months to 4months although I saw one from a couple who had 23days only I am surprised do not know how...I think it would be best to know the pattern of days say for example PSC to NVC to Consulate so filer would not worry, panic or bug the service center a lot. It is understandable that there are thousands of applicants monthly so knowing the pattern and waiting period will be a great comfort for those who are filing without any agency guiding them also atleast they can get rid of counting days and make themselves busy on other stuff...

I know it may vary but just a question to anybody might know the answer regarding " span of time should a person start calling the service center if there is no progress during notice of acceptance to notice of approval to nvc receiving?

I believe soon as nvc have it, it will be fast from basing on others timeline 17-35days depending on how fast you will response and send all the documents....

Beginning is the excruciating period but in God's grace we can do it :)

Hello, Hope you doing well and thank you for participating to gain information, As far as I got the details from NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER it's going to 7 to 9 months according to an employee working there, So It will be a miracle if someone's case they accept early. Good Luck to you and everyone! 

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Let us just pray and have faith, I heard last year 2016 there were a lot of cases that took 7 months to 9 months which were normally 2 to 4months but  it was not experience by all.My cousin itself was one of it for some reason it happened to her and took her a year, she didnt know details because the husband was hands on regarding the application and she didn't really research,ask or help at all based from her when I asked,lol. On the other hand, I have a friend who were able to fly with in six months or below six months, blessed her. Which according to her the consolidation of papers matter.She told me that make sure you send the right papers completely at the same time to avoid delays. I believe also one factor that we should consider here that there are a lot of applicants worldwide. But to intentionally procrastinate the process it would not be a reason of service center at all that is why it is divided to six service center if I am not mistaken...For me regardless it will be sooner or not, me and my husband are both hands on in preparing proper documents, for now we are beginning to consolidate the phase 2 requirements by means of that, I am pertaining about us preparing hard copies of the common requirements might be requested by nvc instead of cramming when you have it, if there is additional that we are not awared or prepared, well that will be furnished immediately by us but ofcourse we are fully aware not to send it yet unless we are on that path :) .It would be nice for us to be in touch and guide eachother or give some thoughts.I miss my husband so much for five years living in together this is the first time we are going to be apart for a longer period but God is with us.Thanks for making this forum, I have been looking for it. @MR-SAUDI

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.