927 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2019 at 11:44 PM, Sep17 said:

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone approved in July, 2019 receive a welcome letter from NVC? My case was approved in June 6 and there is noting. I have contacted NVC and they told me to submit a request to Nvcsearch. Waiting and waiting for response.

Thanks!

hey! have you heard anything from NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/10/2019 at 4:14 AM, Sep17 said:

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone approved in July, 2019 receive a welcome letter from NVC? My case was approved in June 6 and there is noting. I have contacted NVC and they told me to submit a request to Nvcsearch. Waiting and waiting for response.

Thanks!

Hello.

my i130 got approved on June 26th. No letter from NVC yet.

Looking at timeline data. Majority of files approved before May 2019 received their NVC letters. None after that.

I called USCIC and NVC multiple times and they give me same answer. They need atleast 90 days to complete the transfer from USCIC office to NVC office and generate a file number for my Case.

Timeline
On 8/21/2019 at 2:28 AM, QBHE said:

Hi alll

My case was approved on June 18th. Called NVC  - still have not received my case yet. Anyone's case was approved around this time and has heard from NVC? Many thanks.

My case was approved June 26th. Nothing from NVC yet. There is long delay for June onwards I-130 approvals. I was told by USCIS to wait for at least 90 days to get any update from NVC. Also very few of people who got I-130 approved after May 2019 and none who got approved I-130 in June 2019. So we should expect update from NVC by first week of September. 

I think this Delay from NVC is because USCIC was quick to approve 4 months of I-130 applications within 3 weeks.My priority date was 17th November 2017 and got NOA2 four months before my PD. 

Please update if you get any notification. 

8 hours ago, AP-1 said:

My case was approved June 26th. Nothing from NVC yet. There is long delay for June onwards I-130 approvals. I was told by USCIS to wait for at least 90 days to get any update from NVC. Also very few of people who got I-130 approved after May 2019 and none who got approved I-130 in June 2019. So we should expect update from NVC by first week of September. 

I think this Delay from NVC is because USCIC was quick to approve 4 months of I-130 applications within 3 weeks.My priority date was 17th November 2017 and got NOA2 four months before my PD. 

Please update if you get any notification. 

I'm in agreement with you on this assessment. Like you, my PD is Nov 17, 2017 and got my NOA2 on August 8, 2019 (and this is after a 3 week delay for an RFE). Perhaps it is refreshing news to know USCIS, particularly CSC is speeding up adjudication of I-130 petitions; however, their new pace seem not to be in sync with NVC -- it seems NVC is still lacking in terms of keeping up with the (processing) flow of approved petitions coming their way. 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:17 PM, Sep17 said:

I have contact NVC couple of days ago and they have informed me that my case has arrived on August 6 and just received an email fro NVC saying they received my case a while ago and to wait till they input it in there system.

Update,

Approved June 6

file arrived at NVC August 6

Welcome letter on August 27

Made payment AOS and IV on the same day. Currently waiting for the form to be available.

hope this helps, I will update if any Chang  

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, QBHE said:

Just informed by NVC that case was received August 20th. 

Case approved by USCIS June 18th. Waiting for the Welcome letter now... 

Did you call them? Tried calling them today but I wasn't lucky.

Timeline

Hello VJ

Need some help on Police Clearance Certificate issue. 

I lived in Canada for 7 years and got my Police Clearance Certificate from RCMP as required by US Immigration on 21 July 2019. 

And currently I am living in India and got my Police Clearance Certificate on 10 Aug 2019.

I am still waiting for my welcome letter from NVC

What worries me is the validity of the Canadian PCC.

I called RCMP and they said it is valid from 3 months up to 1 year depending on the agency requesting PCC.

So my question is, What is the validity of Canadian PCC?

If it is 6 months then I need to apply for new one in November because it take more than a month to get it in mail in India.

Do I need to get new PCC even if I don't go back to Canada?

Filed: Timeline

Now I have question about submitting I-864 AOS form for my spouse, should I upload all additional documents such as proof of assets, notice letter from new employer (starting new job in US after 1 month) with I-864 ? 

Or my spouse can bring additional documents from new job on interview? I'm asking that because I may start job in US after submit AOS form.

Also I'm going to submitt letter from my current employer (outside US) that I'll continue working remotely and my income will continue, will it help me ?

42 minutes ago, GreenUsa said:

Now I have question about submitting I-864 AOS form for my spouse, should I upload all additional documents such as proof of assets, notice letter from new employer (starting new job in US after 1 month) with I-864 ? 

Or my spouse can bring additional documents from new job on interview? I'm asking that because I may start job in US after submit AOS form.

Also I'm going to submitt letter from my current employer (outside US) that I'll continue working remotely and my income will continue, will it help me ?

If you are employed outside of the US, you are not qualified to sponsor and your income doesn't count. You need a joint sponsor.

I don't see how a future prospect could help. You haven't even started this new job in the US yet.

Filed: Timeline
15 hours ago, Weebee said:

If you are employed outside of the US, you are not qualified to sponsor and your income doesn't count. You need a joint sponsor.

I don't see how a future prospect could help. You haven't even started this new job in the US yet.

Why it will be future if at interview time I will have already started job? My question was, you should bring at interview exactly same documents (originals) that you submitted to NVC online or may bring additionals that were obtained after submit ?

If I must bring exaclty same not obtained after submition than I will start job and than will submitt documents online, so I will have current annual income to write in form's field as it says in form instructions (+ considering assets).

Current annual income is anyway theoretical, so I'm going to get and submit notice letter from new US emploer + assets.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.